Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2017, 08:47 PM   #1
sub_ely

Female Driving to Work and Work Dares. 28/F

How would a slut drive to work? If in an office by herself, how would a slutty whore be productive without forgetting her place?

This slut has a half an hour commute to and from work, driving through a city with lots of stop signs and stop lights. Car is parked in a parking garage at work. This whore slut works in an office shared with one other person who is rarely there. Public bathrooms.

Looking for dares and rules to motivate me to go to the office and keep me in my place. Will write detailed reports.

I have a desk, filing cabinet, book shelf, standard office supplies minus printer. No social suicide dares, though I will accept discrete ones for when my office mate is there.

Likes and limits are in the description!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:13 PM   #2
lonewolf

Default dare

So when you get a stop sign you must ub your pussy for 10 sec if you get a red light you must remove one item of clothing and put it in the back seat
until you get to work
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

'I was given 7/10 by MiStraLan after my full body inspection"
lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
So when you get a stop sign you must ub your pussy for 10 sec if you get a red light you must remove one item of clothing and put it in the back seat
until you get to work
Thank You for your reply. I will do the first part of the dare. Is there something I can do instead for the second? Driving completely naked is illegal here.

Also, is this a one-day dare? A rule for every work commute?

Again, thank You!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

Old 09-17-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
lonewolf

Default three

Three days a week and ever red light you most take the item of clothing off at work
limits no face no picture no post on other site of video no recording and nothing that going to get me a fine or jail nothing that will social suicide Nothing to my balls, no piss or shit no family, blackmail,chastity and i have the right to keep adding Please help me

'I was given 7/10 by MiStraLan after my full body inspection"
lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:40 PM   #5
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Three days a week and ever red light you most take the item of clothing off at work
Three days a week it is and I will keep count of my red light stops until I get to work. Thank you!

Old 09-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #6
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_ely View Post
Three days a week it is and I will keep count of my red light stops until I get to work. Thank you!
I counted today and stopped at 3 red lights on the way to work and 7 on the way home.

I have been tasked with being in the nude when in a bathroom stall and alone in my office. Is there something else I can do for red lights?

Old 09-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #7
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

How about a simple rule to follow, no panties at work unless really needed. Also, while sitting at desk, your pussy cannot be empty . You can use any item from work or home to keep it filled.
Same goes while you are driving to work or from work.

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #8
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by appughar View Post
How about a simple rule to follow, no panties at work unless really needed. Also, while sitting at desk, your pussy cannot be empty . You can use any item from work or home to keep it filled.
Same goes while you are driving to work or from work.
Commando it is. Thank you. I really like the second part two. This slut will keep her pussy filled while driving and sitting at her desk. Thank you!

Old 09-17-2017, 10:01 PM   #9
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about following rule:
Whenever slut needs to leave her office chair, she'll edge first.

Enjoy!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #10
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
How about following rule:
Whenever slut needs to leave her office chair, she'll edge first.

Enjoy!
Sounds like fun! I have another one in pm that requires I sit on the floor when alone in the office. Could we modify this to edging when I need to get up from wherever I am sitting?

Last edited by sub_ely; 09-17-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily tasks, discipline, semi-pubic, slut, workplace