Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 09-06-2019, 11:02 AM   #1
ExhibCouple

Default Security Cameras

Hi,

we have a set of security cameras in our house and we have the ability to set a temporary password so that they can be viewed by others.

We were thinking of giving out our password for a weekend or possibly longer to let people watch us at home. We would let them pick out what we wear and what we do throughout the day and night. We would be pretty much as their disposal as long as the requests weren't too aggressive. The cameras can be rotated to scan the room(s) and they also have a microphone and speaker built into them.

Since we can reset the password after the weekend, we think it is fairly safe. It would require the viewers to download a free app for their phone or computer but it is a known app from a trusted source so it would be virus safe.

I'm just curious to hear from others if you think this would be a good idea. Too risky? Would there be enough interest? Would it be acceptable to build in some down time to rest or would that put people off and we should be on 24/7?

Would be interested to hear what you think and if anyone has done something similar.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:07 AM   #2
Kah
Account Banned

I personally wouldn't risk this with strangers, I'm terrified of pictures of me my girlfriend has taken getting discovered and used to blackmail me, and I'd fear the same for you.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:12 AM   #3
masteramal

I really seriously liked the idea never saw such a thing have done a lot in submission like knowing the live location of my slave. Controlling its phone but this is a new idea. I would seriously like to try that.
If u want to talk more about it kik me at masteramal007

Last edited by masteramal; 09-06-2019 at 11:34 AM.
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masteramal for this post:
Old 09-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #4
ExhibCouple

I guess it is a little risky but it would be fun
Old 09-06-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
Red_666

Would be fun with the right person having a lot of time in the weekend.
Red_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
ExhibCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_666 View Post
Would be fun with the right person having a lot of time in the weekend.
Agreed... exciting to know you have to perform whenever told
Old 09-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #7
Red_666

Even more exciting to have the person tell you where to set them up
Red_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:58 AM   #8
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

I absolutely love this sort of thing (as a voyeur), but wouldn't download any apps, etc. Just be aware and be comfortable with the reality that whatever you put out there will stay out there, and that there will often be more information sent out than one fully recognises at the time.

Also be aware that in some countries/states, it is illegal to have video recording equipment in a bathroom, even if users knew and consented, or if no one used the room but a camera was in there, you could still face legal action.

From a security perspective I would disable the ability to pan the camera, especially with a clear view onto the street outside. Would also think about what could be seen into your rooms from outside, what sort of window panes and screening you have, photos on the wall, mirrors, pets, documents, etc.

That being said, I hope you find a way to make it work, find decent people to play with and enjoy it.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 05:44 AM   #9
ExhibCouple

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know we kinda tried this last weekend.

We were up late one evening and were contacted online to see if we would cam. We decided to try out the security camera thing but with only one cam since our kids were home and we could only play in the bedroom.

We had a lot of fun and it was great knowing the person could move the camera around to watch what they wanted. We took extra precaution to make sure he could not see anything that would identify us (I think).

It was quite a turnon to hear him tell us what to do and know the camera was moving and zooming to give him a better look. It really gave us the fever to do it with more of an audience and throughout the whole house for an entire weekend.

We do have someone set up to test it out for a weekend and let us know how it goes but we have to first get our kids out.

Anyway, I just wanted to give an update since I promised we would. We've started looking into things in the house that could identify us so we can cover them up when we try so hopefully soon.
The following 3 users say Thank You to ExhibCouple for this post:
Old 09-28-2019, 08:10 AM   #10
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Please could I ask what type of security cameras you use?

Otherwise very interesting thread hope you had fun.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 04:20 AM   #11
ExhibCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Please could I ask what type of security cameras you use?

Otherwise very interesting thread hope you had fun.
We use these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The following user says Thank You to ExhibCouple for this post:
Old 07-10-2023, 03:03 PM   #12
CuriousOlderMale

Technical question. I hope someone can answer.

i want to set up a security cam to give access to a Dom.

Do all cams allow access to be given with a pass or a qr code, or is this hard to achieve. I'd like to purchase a cam that I can easily transfer control to someone online.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk