Limit break 15 22.73%
Public 23 34.85%
Constant bladder holding 20 30.30%
Piss Shower 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2016, 02:43 PM   #1
omega-bitch

Default Make me Drink FAIL- Punishment thread

I failed to hold my piss until I got ten approvals to piss on this thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=273495
Therefore I need punished! The top 3 punishments will be done for one whole week
Piss tasting
I will taste my piss every time I use the bathroom
Limit break
I will break my no poop play limit by pooping into my hand at least once a day
Public
Every time I go into public I will have something in my pussy AND ass
Constant bladder hold
I will have to pee CONSTANTLY every single day. I will only pee for 5 seconds at a time and can only go every 3 hours while drinking at least 3 bottles of water per day. *ADDED* I can only FULLY release my bladder into a bowl on camera on omegle.com (No face/distinguishing features)
Piss Shower
Every time I take a shower, I will have to piss on myself and stay like that for at least 5 minutes before taking a shower. Must piss INTO my mouth and hold it for the 5 minutes

You may add special conditions to your choices!! (For example, if your choose constant bladder hold and limit break, you could tell me I have to piss outside and must hold my shit until almost shitting my pants!)
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test

Last edited by omega-bitch; 08-21-2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added to constant bladder hold
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to omega-bitch for this post:
Old 08-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

This is going to be a super fun poll to watch.

And, of course, you need to do some reports. Whether that is daily, or at the end of all your punishments, is up to you.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:55 PM   #3
Tested

Good job picking punishments! Challenging, but definitely doable. Hopefully you are able to complete the tasks this time.

Maybe if Piss tasting and Public both get picked, then whenever you have to pee in a public bathroom you have to edge twice using whatever is in your pussy, then pee on it and lick it to do the pee tasting. Just make sure to clean it off before putting it back in your pussy.

My ad for a sub/slave

Likes: Pleasure control, Clothing control, Denial, Insertion, Anal, Bondage, Rules, Public hidden, Body writing, Mild pain
Limits: Scat, Blood, Intense pain, Friends/Family, Permanent

Last edited by Tested; 08-21-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Tested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:24 PM   #4
omega-bitch

**Also**
If there is a tie (for example, there's one with 12, one with 9, and two with 6) I will do those four.
Any of them that don't make it into this dare will be made into another dare thread at another time!
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 08-21-2016, 03:32 PM   #5
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

There should be a clause that you can ONLY have an orgasm if your bladder is full.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:53 PM   #6
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
There should be a clause that you can ONLY have an orgasm if your bladder is full.
Oo good thinking. This will be especially hard since my girlfriend, who doesnt know i do these dares, will be coming over during the week and there's a chance of us having sex, so to only orgasm with a full bladder will be interesting
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
The following user says Thank You to omega-bitch for this post:
Old 08-21-2016, 04:31 PM   #7
omega-bitch

Added to constant bladder hold punishment, since I'm in the mood to expose myself on camera. Will only be done at NIGHT or in the MORNING if no one is home or awake
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
Old 08-21-2016, 04:36 PM   #8
idgaf123

Constant bladder hold would be better if there was a way for people from this thread to watch
idgaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:52 PM   #9
omega-bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by idgaf123 View Post
Constant bladder hold would be better if there was a way for people from this thread to watch
Well, I will be posting in this thread when I get on omegle and you can find me under the common interests of omega-bitch and getdare!
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss drinking, piss holding, punishment, scat, semi public