Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-08-2023, 10:57 PM   #1
JJ2000

Find Critique and inspection of your cock

So a quick and easy challenge for your all. My Kik is below. Send me three pictures of your penis. One soft, one hard from above and the other hard from the side. You do this, I will write a small critique of your cock. On Getdare with your Getdare username and Kik address for others to observe.

Two rules: make sure that cock is yours and make sure it's 18+ please.

I will be brutally honest about your cock, so if you are sensitive about it, don't send it to me.
Happy to take you on a journey of exploration, respect is earned by both parties, and you can become my online slave. I can provide you with dares to make you the horniest boy alive. However, I will not be used by someone for their urges, so please respect me.

If you want me to inspect your dick, I need two photos 1. Your dick soft 2. Your dick hard. And if you want to please me, your hole. I will give you my honest opinion.
Kik: jj2200.jj2200
M/38/Scotland
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 11:17 PM   #2
JJ2000

First cock to rate:

Iamthatguy100
Gjgjjred

A small soft cut package with lots of pubes, balls hidden by the mess of hair.
Erect, the cock really shows off its cut head which is pinkish and goes well with the deep colour of pubes. However, on the short side and could have been harder. The owner of the cock decided to show their taint and balls, and this was the winning aspect. Great balls on that cock.

Overall, a small member with lots of hair, and great balls.
Happy to take you on a journey of exploration, respect is earned by both parties, and you can become my online slave. I can provide you with dares to make you the horniest boy alive. However, I will not be used by someone for their urges, so please respect me.

If you want me to inspect your dick, I need two photos 1. Your dick soft 2. Your dick hard. And if you want to please me, your hole. I will give you my honest opinion.
M/38/Scotland
Old 07-09-2023, 12:33 AM   #3
JJ2000

AJBubbles

A good clean package, looks red raw from over use. Although small, a nice little head poking through that's all pink and awaiting to be massaged. Pubes spindly, and lacking in depth of colour. What did it for me was the tight anus, which was spectacular!
Summery - small red raw package with a tight anus. Just right for fucking.

M/38/Scotland

Last edited by JJ2000; 07-09-2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:26 PM   #4
JJ2000

Alex D
Alexdi999

A darkened small placid penis, which is all wrinkled up and snug. A grower rather than a shower. Could do with a couple more inches to make it a decent cock when soft and also when erect. When erect its little head is trying to poke out from its foreskin. It has a fantastic curve when fully engorged, and a set of small balls hanging from its cock, like a small bunch of grapes. Nicely trimmed public hair and some veins along the shaft.
In summary a short curved cock with too much foreskin.
Old 07-11-2023, 11:58 AM   #5
JJ2000

Kik username: Jhark7999

A real meaty penis, which has a high and tight circumcision with impressive cut marks. Not a slither of foreskin kept. When soft it's a fair size maybe four to five inches and thick, with a slight curve and some some viens at the base. Balls hang nicely below the cock. When erect, it's curve is more pronounced and is definitely a grower and shower! Easily 7 inches in length. The lack of foreskin really shows off the cock as a torpedo and some serious damage could be done with it. It still has some of its frenulum available, which would make it sensitive to touch, and probably easy to cum. The balls are good hangers and match the cock for size.

In summary, a good sized curved cock which is devoid of foreskin, definitely a good cock to view
Old 07-11-2023, 12:15 PM   #6
JJ2000

Subsean96

Not the prettiest penis I have seen, in its flaccid state its head is poking out of its foreskin, lots of veins surround the shaft of the penis. However, two ripe balls closely held to the body show off the cock nicely. This cock could do with a trim, as its hair is everywhere, and a good deal of it surrounding its balls. However, when Erect the penis doesn't seem to grow by much, perhaps it's around 5 inches in length when hard, but lacks any real girth. Its foreskin is now surrounding the Corona of the head and with a little help would ride all the way back. When erect the veins are now more pronounced and actually make it a nicer cock than its soft stage. It also has a nice curve to it and points nicely up. The veins surrounding the foreskin on the head are really engorged when the cock is at its hardest. Looks like it might be a shooter and spray someone if too close when it reaches orgasm. But with all that tight foreskin, it probably makes this male orgasm too quickly.

In summary, a cock that is better hard (due to its pointed nature) but could do with being tidied up properly before being shown off.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:41 AM   #7
SullySanders

Default I’ll take a critique

This sounds awesomely humiliating and interesting in for 1 hour!

I’m on Kik SullySand
1. toilet related stuff.
2. full face (although ...I will show mouth down) If I get to know you that could change.
3. Findom - not my thing

Likes / Interests:
1. humiliation - photos poses etc. | 2. CBT | 3. custom Tributes | 4. all things femdom | 6. CFNM | 7. strip games / dares | 8. JOI 9. Ass (all things booty) 10. bdsm 11. spanking. and many more!
SullySanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 02:56 PM   #8
JJ2000

Kik username: Donwinters443

At last a object that actually has a proper penis. Its flaccid penis is a good sized 4-5 inches, and is rather thick. It has decided to remove all pubic hair from its groin area and this elevates the cock. It has a lovely long vien running the length of its flaccid cock, from the groin right to the top of its foreskin. A good bit of foreskin, but not too much that it becomes too much and folded. It's plump balls hanging deliciously behind this shaft. Already you can tell this is a man's penis.
When erect, the veins pulsate and an extra one is seen. Two strong erect veins running the length of the cock. It's foreskin still covers it's large mushroom head, but the tip of it is poking out. You can almost see the reddish blur of the cock head. The long 7-8 inches of pure man is curved to the right and looks ready for action. This cock looks like a cock ready to fuck and looks like the hardest cock I have seen this far. A fantastic example of what a real penis should be.

In summary: about time a real man got his cock critiqued. Would happily suck or be fucked by this one.
Old 11-20-2023, 03:36 PM   #9
PhatAssSissy1852

I'm in at work all day kik in signature

I am a fat slut here to serve your needs

Kik: PhatAssSissy1852

Likes Limits and Toys
PhatAssSissy1852 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock rate, critique, inspection