Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2023, 12:57 PM   #1
kinkylesbian

Default Help me explore, 19/f

I'm not really experienced and most of my likes/dislikes is based on what I think I enjoy. So please help me explore what I like by sending me dares and asking me questions that might make me feel uncomfortable. I will write reports if you want me to.
Toys I have: vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple sucker, micro needle roller

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
kinkylesbian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:04 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

You call yourself "KinkyLesbian" but what is the kinkiest thing that you have done?

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:07 PM   #3
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
You call yourself "KinkyLesbian" but what is the kinkiest thing that you have done?
Probably masturbating while someone else was in the room when I was in the hospital about 6 years ago. Otherwise marking my ass and tits by snapping a rubberband on them

Dislikes: Nipple Suckers, Bobby pins, ripping off nipple clamps, rubber band snaps, face slapping, spanking pussy, clit, nipples, feet, golden shower, toothpaste on nipple/clit

Limit: pee drinking, public, scat, permanent, fire, blood, diapers, breath play, mouth soaping, anal
Old 03-12-2023, 01:05 PM   #4
youriemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
I'm not really experienced and most of my likes/dislikes is based on what I think I enjoy. So please help me explore what I like by sending me dares and asking me questions that might make me feel uncomfortable. I will write reports if you want me to.
Toys I have: vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple sucker, micro needle roller
Questions first :
Do you life alone?

What is the last dare you did?

What is hardes dare you ever did?

What your wearing now?

Do you like anal?

What is biggest you had in your pussy?

Toys:
Smal mid big(ish) plug, plug with stone. Vibe, prostaat vibe
Rope, handcuffs, enkel cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, collars, locks, nipple clamps with chain
Dirty panty's

Denial until april 1st unless by anal
youriemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:16 PM   #5
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by youriemo View Post
Questions first :
Do you life alone?

What is the last dare you did?

What is hardes dare you ever did?

What your wearing now?

Do you like anal?

What is biggest you had in your pussy?

1. I live with a roommate who's home quite often and on weekends I'm usually at my mom's

2. The last dare I did was putting my nipple sucker on my clit and leaving it on for 30min

3. The hardest dare I ever did was edging twice with toothpaste on my clit but I'm not extremely experienced and haven't done that many dares

4. Right now I'm wearing a hoodie and jeans plus panties, a bra and socks but I'm about to take that off and put my PJs on

5. I definitely do not enjoy anal

6. The biggest I had in my pussy is 13 Stabilo markers

Old 03-12-2023, 01:20 PM   #6
grannyd16
Prodigy

Write a full page about how much of a kinky slut you want to be and what you want to do

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
Old 03-12-2023, 01:21 PM   #7
kinkylesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Write a full page about how much of a kinky slut you want to be and what you want to do

Shall I type that in here or write it by hand?

Old 03-12-2023, 01:22 PM   #8
grannyd16
Prodigy

Write it by hand and send me a picture of it, so I can read it

Old 03-12-2023, 03:09 PM   #9
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkylesbian View Post
The biggest I had in my pussy is 13 Stabilo markers
Still got these markers? Or anything else of similar nature? Would be great to see how many you can get inside you before edging once with your vibe with them still inside you.

When done with the edge, clean everything off with your mouth. Report back afterwards.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, explore, pain, pussy, tits