Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-06-2020, 07:34 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Post 25/f - help keep me excited about working from home

Hi!

Work is being a bit of a drag again. I am still part time from home and part time in person. In both cases it’s feeling very tedious and a tad boring. I was wondering if you lovely folks could help me make it more interesting

I do have a uniform when in person, and I have 2 housemates at home. Sometimes I get the house to myself but not always!

I have a little vibe (which is currently dead but none the less buried inside my needy hole) as well as household items.

I promise to write full, detailed reports to any tasks given!

Please help me out

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 07:55 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
Hi!

Work is being a bit of a drag again. I am still part time from home and part time in person. In both cases it’s feeling very tedious and a tad boring. I was wondering if you lovely folks could help me make it more interesting

I do have a uniform when in person, and I have 2 housemates at home. Sometimes I get the house to myself but not always!

I have a little vibe (which is currently dead but none the less buried inside my needy hole) as well as household items.

I promise to write full, detailed reports to any tasks given!

Please help me out
When you're working at home and find yourself alone strip naked then throw three dice and multiply to get total = the number of minutes you stay naked and risk a housemate coming home meanwhile,
Old 11-06-2020, 08:03 AM   #3
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
When you're working at home and find yourself alone strip naked then throw three dice and multiply to get total = the number of minutes you stay naked and risk a housemate coming home meanwhile,
Oh gosh. That will be exciting and nerve wracking. One of my housemates is home today so I will have to try it next week!

Thank you so much for posting, I will write a report once I have the chance to do it

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-06-2020, 10:17 AM   #4
athmarr
Distinguished Member

At the start of a day working from home (or every one perhaps?) use a random number generator to get a number from 1 up to however many hours you’re doing (so an 8h shift would be a number 1-8) and then edge that many many times after that many hours (so a 4 is 4 edges 4h in to your day).

If you want to add some more to it, you can also put that many pegs on your body until you finish work. Feel free to move them around occasionally but it should be a minimum number of pegs on at a time so you have to add the new ones before taking old ones off.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:46 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Try going 24 hours with one piece of clothing. (If you are going with a dress, the bottom can't reach farther than mid-thigh. Probably best with roommates about)
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:38 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Oh gosh. That will be exciting and nerve wracking. One of my housemates is home today so I will have to try it next week!

Thank you so much for posting, I will write a report once I have the chance to do it
LOL! BTW What gender are your flatmates? Either of them M? Make the dare especially spicy if so.
Old 11-07-2020, 07:06 AM   #7
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh! I’m starting to get excited about this upcoming week!

I live with one guy and one girl

Old 11-07-2020, 09:10 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Oh gosh! I’m starting to get excited about this upcoming week!

I live with one guy and one girl

Perfect. So if you hear the key turn in the front door you probably won't know which of the two it is till s/he's entered.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:52 AM   #9
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
So I am by myself so I decided to do this one *blushes*

I stripped off everything except for my grey underwear. I am so aware of the “I’m leaking” written on my inner thighs.

I also happen to have a marker in my needy hole *blushes*

I rolled a 4, 2, 4 so that means I have 32 minutes in this naked state *BLUSHES*

Old 11-10-2020, 08:36 AM   #10
aloe
Distinguished Member

So I finished my time being naked *blushes* I felt so exposed and humiliated the entire time. Gosh every sound made me jump a little. But the whole time my nipples were also so hard....and it’s becoming more and more true that “I’m leaking” *blushes*

I have put a small bottle in my needy hole and it will just be there for the 20min this hour. Thank goodness I’m so wet it feels way bigger then I thought it looked *blushes*

*blushes* ....I finish work a little early today and should have a bit more time before anyone is home...and after being naked and with all the writing I’m thinking I’ll use the time to tidy up my bush a little bit *blushes*

Old 11-10-2020, 08:55 AM   #11
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Don’t suppose you have or could make a tack bra? I’m sure would help keep you on point through work.

Though as that will likely take a bit more prep here’s a bit that won’t. Find your coarsest top (wool sweater or something would be nice) and wear it without anything underneath including no bra.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:07 AM   #12
aloe
Distinguished Member

Oh gosh! *blushes* I took the bottle out of my needy hole....I couldn’t find a comfortable seat with it in. It has left my needy hole feeling wanting and desperate. There is definitely a small patch that has begun to be visible on my grey underwear *BLUSHES* so yes....I’m leaking *blushes*

Quote:
Well done, and you weren't caught.

Though the actual dare was to spend the time completely naked. But you can do that next time you're alone, can't you?
Oh gosh...that’s true. Next time I will have to be fully naked *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Don’t suppose you have or could make a tack bra? I’m sure would help keep you on point through work.

Though as that will likely take a bit more prep here’s a bit that won’t. Find your coarsest top (wool sweater or something would be nice) and wear it without anything underneath including no bra.
Oh my. I don’t have a tac bra. But maybe I could make one *blushes* my needy hole seems to think it would be a good idea....not sure how my little tits will feel.

I have put on a scratchy sweater and removed my bra. My nipples are already so hard that this will be a constant tease *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 11-10-2020, 08:50 AM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
So I am by myself so I decided to do this one *blushes*

I stripped off everything except for my grey underwear. I am so aware of the “I’m leaking” written on my inner thighs.

I also happen to have a marker in my needy hole *blushes*

I rolled a 4, 2, 4 so that means I have 32 minutes in this naked state *BLUSHES*
Well done, and you weren't caught.

Though the actual dare was to spend the time completely naked. But you can do that next time you're alone, can't you?
Old 11-06-2020, 01:06 PM   #14
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default For a work day at home

clothespins, hidden public, edging, body writing(hidden), pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial....

Before you start edge one time, however you like, then stuff the panties you were gonna wear inside your pussy. Draw an arrow from your navel pointed at your clit and write on that arrow "May I?". 30 min into work pull out your panties slowly (if you won't get exposed) and don't wear panties for the rest of the day. If you can, edge once during every break: first break, lunch, second break; then at the end of the day edge one last time then find an active user and ask them how you should cum, there's even the gD chat you could try.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:21 AM   #15
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Keep the fun going

Hi *blushes*

So I’m clearly pretty needy to open this up. Possibly because my vibe has been buzzing away on low for 45min and I’ve completely soaked through my underwear. Or maybe because my nipples have been hard snd rubbing against my sweater.

But none the less here we go....*blushes*

How I’m done work in a little bit and am going to go out to run a few errands....and I guess get thumb tacks....

I was wondering if anyone had tasks to keep this fun going *blushes*

Last edited by aloe; 11-10-2020 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Advertisements
Kink Talk