Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2008, 07:05 PM   #1
your_new_master

Default Skirtz (ficitonal)

Last Friday night mom took my sister and me to dinner at the local “Hooter’s” want to be restaurant. Hooters, isn’t allowed in town because of the orange and white colors they use. You know how college towns are when talking about their rival school colors which hooters does. The waitresses are required to wear a red mini skirt and a sheer white blouse with the top three buttons undone and the bottom of the blouse tied in a bow to reveal the waitresses navel area.
When we arrived there my sister who was 20 and working at the grocery store noticed the help wanted sign hanging in the window. She pointed the sign out to me knowing that I wasn’t looking for a summer job to raise some money before I started college this fall, and so I could afford to take my girlfriend Beth out occasionally. I laughed at her because the sign said waitress wanted
The next day I had a date with Beth planned but had spent the last of my money on the new Sims 2 expansion pack (so I like the Sims so what). I went and asked my sister if she could loan me some cash until I got a job. She mentioned the current recession we were going into and the fact that 6 of the 8 local factories had just laid off almost half the town. Then she asked me where I planned to get a job to pay her back. At that time I had no idea really where to go to get a job. She jokingly (I thought) reminded me Skirtz was hiring. I just laughed about it. She loaned me the cash anyway. And I took Beth to a movie then dinner at Skirtz all the other restaurants in town closes at 6 P.M.
During dinner I don’t know why I did it but I did. I mentioned to Beth the joke my sister had been playing on me about applying here at skirtz as a waitress. She laughed at first then she got kind of a serious expression on her face and said that she thought I would look cute in the skirt and blouse that the waitresses are required to wear not to mention the 3 inch spike heels. I frowned at this but laughed anyway and said there was no way I would ever apply for a waitress job here ever.

Last edited by your_new_master; 11-27-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: so i didn't violate any posting rules
your_new_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

i would like this story to continue. it has good potential and i think i can predict what will happen next
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
your_new_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
i would like this story to continue. it has good potential and i think i can predict what will happen next
Well this is my first story though I have an idea where I am going with it and yes i'm sure you probably can predict what will happen next (well i should say in the future as it won't happen in the next posting and that you can take to the bank) I am glad you like it though I will try to post one part each day until finished but I will not make any guarantees on this. expect part II tomorrow. Yes it's already written and part III has begun.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

since part 2 is already done could you post it now. then you would be ahead of schedule.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
your_new_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
since part 2 is already done could you post it now. then you would be ahead of schedule.
Good try, but not good enough. Patience is a virtue. give a few others time to read it maybe i will get a few good slaves on their knees begging before the night is over with
Old 11-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

you should just combine parts 2 and 3 because your posts are kind of short

Advertisements
Kink Talk