Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Default Birthday Diaper Dares!

Its my bday and I was hoping I could celebrate by reverting back to the way it was when I was born with diaper/baby dares! I have diaper, a fleet enema, and anything else you might want me to get at the supermarket ill get. No public, but I may be willing to provide proof as long as its not against my limits. Ill do the dares I like most and will return the favor to that person by giving them a dare of my own, or anything else you might enjoy! Thanks and lemme have it!
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbarnes View Post
Its my bday and I was hoping I could celebrate by reverting back to the way it was when I was born with diaper/baby dares! I have diaper, a fleet enema, and anything else you might want me to get at the supermarket ill get. No public, but I may be willing to provide proof as long as its not against my limits. Ill do the dares I like most and will return the favor to that person by giving them a dare of my own, or anything else you might enjoy! Thanks and lemme have it!
i want you to take a dump in your diapers and then grind your hips while wearing the diaper until you orgasm
Old 01-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #3
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Ok not bad, maybe something that lasts all night since thats the only time im actually able to do the dare. Anyway thanks for the idea, keep em coming, and ill let yall know which one I plan on doing
Old 01-19-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

well i know its not your birthday anymore but this should be a fun day.

today you are going to be a little toddler and quite the handful. You are now able to walk and your are getting into everything and its driving mommy nuts. You are about old enough to start potty training but way to stubborn for mommy to train so your still in thick diapers full time.

The day starts with you waking mommy up because your sooo thirsty. Mommy gives you a huge sippy cup of water (20-32oz) and sends you back to bed hoping she can get a little more sleep. You then quickly drink your water and decide you don't want go back to bed, so you climb out of your crib and sneak into the kitchen. Once there you discover a couple of mommy Starbucks coffee + energy cans siting out ready for her. You have always wanted to try one but mommy is mean and says you cant. so with mommy still trying to sleep you quickly down both cans. Now you are one wired toddler. You then decide look in the fridge, and there you see a whole 640z bottle of your favorite juice, prune juice. Now being the wild little guy you are you start running around chugging juice like a maniac. This wakes up mommy who is pissed. Lucky for you, you manage to quickly chug a little more juice and hide the bottle. Just as you hide the bottle mommy grabs you and scolds you for making noise and drinking her coffee. She then un-diapers you and gives you the spanking of a lifetime. She then tell you she has to do some shopping today and the rest of the day will be spent with the baby sitter. Soon mommy leaves and the babysitter shows up. She sits you on the couch and says
"listen squirt your gana sit here, be quiet, and watch movies. Oh and don't you dare ask me to change you stinky diapers."
So the sitter proceeds to play a few movies during which you finish your juice and another water bottle and and the sitter dident change you until about five minutes before mommy got home! Then mommy feeds you a bottle of pedialite to rehydrate you and puts you to bed. As she leaves the room your hear he say I dont think he will ever be potty trained

Happy birthday!

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Quote:
well i know its not your birthday anymore but this should be a fun day.

today you are going to be a little toddler and quite the handful. You are now able to walk and your are getting into everything and its driving mommy nuts. You are about old enough to start potty training but way to stubborn for mommy to train so your still in thick diapers full time.

The day starts with you waking mommy up because your sooo thirsty. Mommy gives you a huge sippy cup of water (20-32oz) and sends you back to bed hoping she can get a little more sleep. You then quickly drink your water and decide you don't want go back to bed, so you climb out of your crib and sneak into the kitchen. Once there you discover a couple of mommy Starbucks coffee + energy cans siting out ready for her. You have always wanted to try one but mommy is mean and says you cant. so with mommy still trying to sleep you quickly down both cans. Now you are one wired toddler. You then decide look in the fridge, and there you see a whole 640z bottle of your favorite juice, prune juice. Now being the wild little guy you are you start running around chugging juice like a maniac. This wakes up mommy who is pissed. Lucky for you, you manage to quickly chug a little more juice and hide the bottle. Just as you hide the bottle mommy grabs you and scolds you for making noise and drinking her coffee. She then un-diapers you and gives you the spanking of a lifetime. She then tell you she has to do some shopping today and the rest of the day will be spent with the baby sitter. Soon mommy leaves and the babysitter shows up. She sits you on the couch and says
"listen squirt your gana sit here, be quiet, and watch movies. Oh and don't you dare ask me to change you stinky diapers."
So the sitter proceeds to play a few movies during which you finish your juice and another water bottle and and the sitter dident change you until about five minutes before mommy got home! Then mommy feeds you a bottle of pedialite to rehydrate you and puts you to bed. As she leaves the room your hear he say I dont think he will ever be potty trained
WOW Great Dare! Im gonna go to the grocery store then do this tonight. Thanks K1rage, that ones gonna be hard to beat but if anyone thinks they can give it a shot, im always ready to do a good dare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk