Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-20-2008, 09:47 AM   #1
MasterofSlaves

Thumbs up Hazing

Wrestling

All my life I had been a fan of Wrestling, I don’t mean the WWF wrestling I mean real wrestling (Olympic Style). At a very young age, about five I think my dad enrolled me in wrestling classes. I quickly moved up the ranks of the club and by seventeen I was state champion.

Then one day to my horror my parents decided to move across county leaving our friends and family at home. This pissed me off most of all as I had quite a number of friends including a few girls on the go. I think they new I was cheating on them. But at Six Foot one, long (not too long) blonde hair and blue eyes I don't think they cared.

We moved during the summer so my studies wouldn’t be too much affected. The new school I was going to have a proud tradition of wrestling so I figured I would fit in laurite. The wrestling captain was some one I had competed against before (I won of course) so I figured I had a good chance of getting on the team.

My first day was pretty stressful so I didn’t get the chance to approach Steve (the wrestling captain). Steve is a little shorter than me, short hair, brown eyes and a similar build to me. He too has no problem with the ladies. The next day I bumped into Steve in the corridor. He seemed pretty surprised to see me and even more so when I told him I wanted to join the team. He said must do what any good captain does and talk it over with the team.

I didn’t hear from him for about three days. Then on the Friday he said to me that they don’t usually allow members to join the team at this grade but he would make an exception, if I would perform an initiation. I grudgingly accepted. He seems pleased and told me that the imitation would happen tonight, at a party at one of the other member’s houses. He told me to tell my parents I would be staying the weekend and not to worry.

I went to the house that night. We had a few beers and chatted for about an hour and a half when Steve said ok time for the initiation to begin. I was a bit worried but also desperate to get on the team and build up my catalogue of friends I had back home. I said ok and asked what I had to do. Steve said take your shirt off. I complied hoping this was the worst thing I had to do all night. He took my hands and told me to kneel down. I did so and he handcuffed me to a pipe running along the back wall.

He said not to worry that they wouldn’t hurt me. He took out a razor and said the first rule was no long hair on the team. I didn’t real mind them shaving my head to be honest it is quite long and in need of a trim. Steve did the honours of shaving my hair, doing it quite quickly and talented. I asked if that was all. Then Steve said it’s not just the hair on your head. As I have a smooth chest, I knew what was coming next.

He signalled to two of the other team members and they walked over to me. One unbuckled my belt and the other slid my jeans off. Taking my shoes and socks off as well. Then Steve bent down and slowly slid off my boxers to reveal a half erect penis. As he got the razor ready he noticed me twisting and turning as the burning itch of loose hair on my back was unbearable. He asked me if I would rather a shower before continuing. I figured this would delay the further shaving and nodded.

Steve smiled and looked around to the other guys. Three this time came forward. Steve stood in the middle and the three others found a space by me. Then all four at the same time unbuckled their belts. I was horrified. I couldn’t believe what they were about to do. The Steve began. Warm piss hit my face and I turned my head to avoid it but it was to no avail as what ever way I turned I found a fresh stream of someone’s piss in my face. Eventually I had to breathe and when I did a burst of piss began flooding my mouth.

End of Part One
MasterofSlaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #2
master J

wow, this is a really good story. Post more soon!
master J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
MasterofSlaves

If a few people want me to continue the story i will other wise i might leave for at least a few weeks cos ive a lot of projects to do in college
MasterofSlaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:02 PM   #4
adisney

Great story! Please continue! We all love it!
and no permanant.
Feel free to PM me with questions or for dare ideas.
Avvie made by me.
adisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I say you should continue!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:16 PM   #6
noteworthy

Send a message via AIM to noteworthy Send a message via MSN to noteworthy Send a message via Yahoo to noteworthy
Default your story

by all means continue your story.
noteworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
DerekDarer

That story is poorly written and in no way enjoyable dont bother boring us by continuing
DerekDarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #8
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!
Cool

i like this story and if others dont like well thats to bad.wright more!!please

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #9
random53

wow, really good story. Please write more!
random53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #10
darefreak101

Great story please continue to write!
darefreak101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:31 PM   #11
dolphins_r _rubbish
Account Banned

please finish the story, its good so far

ps. is this a true story?
Old 03-23-2008, 03:35 PM   #12
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekDarer View Post
That story is poorly written and in no way enjoyable dont bother boring us by continuing
Poorly written?

Erm. Okay then.

Anyway, great story
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #13
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Well i'm a wrestler.. so is kind of scary that something like that can happen to me.. but.. i think is a good story...
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk