Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
Emo_puppy

Female 20/female/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Link to the original ad here.

20/female/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

My name is Rhianna (but my friends call me rhi) and I'm looking for a master or mistress!!!

Having lurked this site for quite awhile, I like to think I know what to expect. I expect a massive inbox of private messages, but I am willing to read all of them and decided who would be best for me. For those of you who are going to skim through this and reply with a very short message, please know that you will be ignored. Sorry. However I'm not expecting and essay either.

So now about me:

I'm 20 years old, in college in New York, and I have A LOT of free time. I live alone in a fairly big apartment all to myself. I'm not dating anybody at the moment so not many people stop by, except for a few friends every now and then. As for my personality, I'm very submissive, and tend to follow blindly just about what anybody says. However that doesn't make me dumb or naive, it just means sometime I like to get myself into to trouble Many would consider me emo or goth, but I just dress that way, I'm a pretty happy person If you would like to know what I look like I'll include a picture below.

Do I have Experience?

I'll be honest, not very much. however I will be VERY dedicated to this relationship and do not intend on leaving this relationship anytime soon. I'd really like an owner with more experience than me, to help me have more fun.

I bet your wondering what I'm in to

One of my favorites is pet play, or puppy play. I'd love a owner to treat me like one of the rest of the animals, or lower than one! Also you can never go wrong with humiliation. I love being call names. Anything that let's me know I'm worthless and owned property. I want to be controlled in pretty much every aspect of my life. From what I eat to how I sleep. Who knows, I might even let you decide the next color I dye my hair. Also I'd love to have something on my body (anything) to remind me that I'm owned 24/7. However, the biggest thing of all is: I'm still technically a beginner and I'm willing to try many new things.

Dislikes
I'll be short with this.
I don't do scat, family, permanent, or anything illegal.
I would like to hold off on sending you pictures of me until we get to know each other better! Sorry, but a lot of people tend to get pictures then leave.
I might have more dislikes but I'm fairly certain those are my hard limits, and I am not afraid to try new things!

Let's see if you match the criteria

To make it easy for you I'll make a list

Speak fluent English
Preferably 20 or older
Very dominant personality
I'd like to see at least one picture of you (face doesn't need to be included)
I'm not very picky on appearances, so I wont go into that

Other things you should probably know

I have a few toys and I'm wanting/willing to get more
As stated before I have a very open and flexible schedule, so make one for me
I would like to spend most of our time on an instant messenger (MSN, Yahoo, etc.) Not Skype.

How to claim me

I'm not strict on accepting applications, not like if you screw up one thing your ignored

Send me a PM. Easy as that, no application or other web sites.
NO SHORT MESSAGES! Give me something to desire about you!
Ultra long essays aren't , necessary but hey, it will get you bonus points.
A picture also isn't necessary in the application, but that too will get you bonus points.
Include what messenger you'd like to use to chat

If you seem like the owner for me, I'll reply with my messenger ID

If you don't receive a reply in 24 hours, most likely you don't quite fit my desires, but hey, maybe next time.

Ok, Ok wrap it up

Wow, this is a lot longer than I expected. I promise I don't talk a lot. I'll know when to keep my mouth shut I hope I appeal to a few people out there, and If I'm missing anything from this ad let me know below For those of you who read this whole thing, I'd love to hear from you and wish me luck! Thanks!
~ Obediently Yours, Rhi
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	149576_495330390154_633095154_7543478_7914459_n.jpg
Views:	1365
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	2648  

Last edited by Leopard; 10-26-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk