Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #1
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO
Default Taking Advantage Of The Situation [FICTION]

Part 1: Business Is Good

The city was growing at breakneck speed around my ranch. All my neighbors had already cashed in on the soaring real estate prices and bought condos in the south and mountain homes up north. I’ll be damned if I’m going to give up my ranch in which my parents and I had invested our hard earned money, blood, sweat and tears. Who would ever have thought that oil would be found in my little piece of the world? With the oil brought jobs and the influx of money. What was once grazing land for cattle, sheep, and horses soon became tall buildings, houses, and an endless sea of retail establishments.
Old Tom Banks that owned the property that butted up to mine sold his ranch to some big shot real estate dude for millions, he tried to buy my ranch also but I refused to sell at any price. My drive that for as long as I remember was a two rut dirt road shared by our ranch and Tom’s soon became a four lane paved road complete with a landscaped boulevard and a huge security gate complete with a gatehouse and a full time attendant. They had the balls to ask me to kick in for the gate attendant’s wages, huh; I’ll not be giving anyone my hard earned money to sit on their ass and watch cars drive by. It was evident that it was only a matter of time and they would force me out of the cattle business. That’s just how it works you know, I’ve seen it before. A whole bunch of city dudes move in and buy a ranch, turn it into a city and then file complaints against the neighboring ranches and claim the noise and smell of cattle is effecting the value of their property and upsetting their lifestyle. Because they then are many voices against one the new ordinances begin to be passed and before long the ranch is so limited as to what business it can conduct it is forced to sell out to the developers that started this mess in the first place.
Well, I’m a bullheaded old codger and I’m not giving up without a fight. For weeks I racked my brain, how could I beat them at this game. I’ve always liked a good game and I play to win. Then it hit me, if you can’t beat them join them, or in this case convince them to join you. The fellows that were buying up these lots and building these huge homes with the swimming pools and tennis courts had money, and lots of it. I needed a way to get them to move some of that money my way and be happy to do it. I thought about it and realized there were now many children in the neighborhood and there really was not much for them to do out here. Then it hit me, I could reduce the numbers of cattle and make up the difference and then some by providing recreation and entertainment for the families that were moving in so rapidly.
I started out by hanging a sign on my drive that read Circle R Ranch Petting Zoo and Riding stables. I charged $2 a day to come and play with and view the animals, heck I even sold them feed at an outrageous price to feed back to my animals. I then started selling annual memberships to the ranch, and was now bringing in far more income than the cattle ever did. I expanded the horse barns, built indoor riding arenas, barrel courses and round pens, hired stable hands and bought every good horse in the county I could get my hands on to sell to the people that were building in the development. Then I kept them at my ranch where they had to be a member and also pay board for their horse. Business was booming and who in their right mind would want to put me out of business now when the children and wives of the big shots in the development were members of my riding stable/ petting zoo.
With business booming at the stable I had another idea, a clubhouse, you know a restaurant/bar/recreation center. Staying with the ranch theme I built a huge cedar wood building, on one end it was a restaurant, where of course me being an old cattle man I made steaks and burgers our specialty. In a completely closed off area from the restaurant was the lounge, a place where the grown ups could come to tip a few beers and listen to the local cowboy bands on Friday and Saturday nights. We had a few electronic games in there and a whole lot of those video gambling machines (you know the ones that say for entertainment only on them) yes, I found the dollars being poured into them quite entertaining.
I also built a large workout room with the most up to date workout equipment available and of coarse found a couple of health nuts to work on commission and be our massage therapists, personal trainers and workout consultants. It had nice big locker rooms with large showers, hot tubs and saunas. It also has a large outdoor facility with an Olympic size pool, tennis courts, horseshoe pits, volleyball courts, basketball hoops and more. There is also an indoor game and recreation area complete with pool tables, table tennis, air hockey, foosball tables, a big screen TV. In the upper level of the building is my personal living quarters, office and the employee lounge. You could see the whole place from my office or the balcony walkways off of my office. Oh how I loved to sit in my office and watch those fine looking young ladies getting their workouts. Off my office was my security room, a small room that I kept locked and I was the only one that had a key to it. You see, I had an out of town firm come in and wire the entire place with hidden security cameras. You know, those tiny little wireless buggers that can be mounted in clocks and such and no one would ever see them. We also had the big security cameras mounted by the cash drawers and such but they were more just to remind the staff that they may be caught on tape if they did anything stupid. My favorite cams were the ones I installed myself, yes I hid a few in the ladies locker room area.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
MasterO
Account Banned

Part 2: Jess

You see, I had been so busy working my ranch and building my little business empire that I had very little time for my own social life. I dated a few women but most of them turned out to just be gold diggers that were after my hard earned assets. As I finished up work one night and was coming out of my office a soft quiet voice called my name. Mr. Reynolds the voice said, I turned around, it was Jess, a young lady that worked for me in the stables. Her family had membership at the club and she had been coming here since they moved into the area a few years back. Jess had just celebrated her 18th birthday last week and graduated high school last month but if you didn’t know it you would swear she was only 14. She was about 5’1” and 90 lbs. soaking wet with long blond hair and the most amazing blue eyes. She was just a tiny thing and so soft spoken but when she mounted one of my geldings he knew she was in charge. I wouldn’t mind mounting her myself and taking her for a wild ride. I had watched her on cams in the showers and locker room and had fantasized spending a bit of quality time with her, if you know what I mean. Do you have a minute Jess asked? Sure Jess, I replied what might I do you for…Uh do for you. Oh, and just call me Jack.
My parents are leaving for the mountains to our summer cottage for the rest of summer and I was wondering… sure you can have the rest of the summer off to spend with them before you start college in the fall. That’s not what I was going to ask, she said. I was going to say that I am staying home to work and spend time with the horses and am a little nervous about staying home alone. My parents are kind of funny about having friends over when they’re not home. I wondered if I could hang out here with you after work till bed time for a while, at least till I adjust to being alone, I promise I’ll be no bother and I’ll even help you with your household chores. I didn’t know what to say, part of me wanted to say YES, a hot young thing like Jess wanting to hang out with this old codger. I managed to keep my composure and said; well I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to have a bit of company and I could use a hand with the house work. As any good cowboy would do I reached out my hand to shake hers and said it’s a deal. Her smile went from ear to ear and I swore I saw a sparkle in her eye.
After finishing my days work I headed for my living quarters, took my shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I had just sat down with my paper when I heard a soft knock on my door. I opened the door and there stood Jess, I said yes can I help you with something Jess. Our deal you know you said I could hang out here, oh I said, I’m sorry I didn’t know you meant tonight, come on in. Jess came in and went strait to the kitchen I had some vegetables from the garden in the sink and a few dirty dishes from breakfast on the counter top. Jess went right to work, she washed the veggies and cut them up into a salad and got some cold left over chicken and cheese from the fridge. She put it together with my favorite vinaigrette dressing and brought it to me in my recliner. How did you know I like my salad this way I asked her. I’ve been watching you a long time now while I’ve been here and I know more about you than you know. I shrugged it off, chuckled and ate my salad.
After Jess finished making my salad and cleaning up the kitchen she came in and sat close by me and said; so how come you’re not married? This set me back a bit, I’ve been asked this many times in the past but it was just not what I expected Jess to ask. I mean, you do like women, I’ve noticed you watching us girls at the clubhouse with that glint in your eye. Was it that obvious, I thought I was pretty cool and concealing about it? Damn, if this young girl could pick up on it then who else had? Do you want to play cards she asked? Now, if there is one thing this old cowboy is good at it’s a good game of poker. Sure, what’s your game? It’s your home you decide she said. I really like this girl; she not only tosses a great salad and cleans my house but she knows enough to let a man pick his game.
We played for about an hour and took turns winning and losing hands and betting pennies. Jess looked me strait in the eye and said “let’s up the ante a bit” on the next hand. I don’t want to take your money I said. Who said anything about money? Let’s play truth or dare poker. Ok why not, I have nothing to hide and it sounds like it could be fun.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
MasterO
Account Banned

Part 3: T or D Poker

She explained the rules and pulled from her pocket a stack of cards of four different colors. She said the yellow cards are truth cards and if you draw a truth card you must read it and answer the question truthfully. The orange cards are simple dare cards, the green cards harder dares like gross or slightly painful dares, the red cards are extreme dares which my involve nudity and or sexual dares. Wow, T or D has sure changed since I was a teen, I thought. Ok, sounds interesting; really I was so turned on at the thought of getting a sexual dare with Jess I was about to explode with anticipation. But, I played it cool and tried to show enthusiasm without appearing to be a horny sex starved old fart.
I had to change the cards a little from the truths and dares I would play with the kids my age and younger. I think you will find these a bit more appropriate for a man your age. Ok, Ok, let’s get this show on the road. The first bet to be placed on the table was a truth and I won the first hand. Jess drew her card and read it to me. “Have you ever passionately kissed someone more than 10 years different than you in age? If not would you like to”. No, I have not and yes I would like to she said without hesitation. Well, depending how you’ve written these cards maybe you will get that chance I said as I chuckled.
The next hand I had a full house and was quite sure I had her beat so I skipped the easy dares and bet a green card dare. Damn, if she didn’t have a strait flush and beat me. I nervously drew my card and read it to Jess. “Allow your opponent to pour two cups of foodstuff of their choice into you underwear and work it in thoroughly.” You have got to be kidding me that sounds gross. Jess giggled as she headed for the kitchen, she came back with a spatula full of peanut butter and a cup of Hershey’s syrup. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulled out the waistband of my shorts and reached the spatula as far in as she could get it. She pushed about half up the crack of my ass and half under my balls. Then she poured half the syrup in front and the other half in back. I was a little grossed out and humiliated but getting very turned on at the same time. Ok, let’s play the next hand it’s my turn to win one. Not so fast I still have to work it in she said. She pulled my trousers to my ankles and began to massage the peanut butter and syrup into every part of my ass, dick and balls. Some of the chocolate and peanut butter had oozed out of my shorts and on her hands and she sensuously licked them clean.
Ok, she said now we can play the next hand. Well Jess, I’d say you played that hand very well. Thank you Jack; she said as she started to shuffle the deck. I won the next hand and Jess had to stand on her head and drink a beer through a straw. Jess won the next two hands the first was a truth. “Have you ever fantasized about a sexual encounter with a younger girl?” I had to answer yes and added I think most guys have. The second was another dare and I had to spend the rest of the game with my foot cuffed to the table leg, unless another dare required them removed but then they must go back on.
I won the next hand and Jess had to give me a lap dance wearing only her thong and bra. Wow, I thought my dick was going to tear through my peanut butter soaked under shorts. I won again and was instructed to give Jess 10 hard spankings on her bare ass with my bare hand. I had her lay across my lap and slowly pulled down her shorts and her thong exposing her perfect shaped beautiful little ass. Jess leaned as far forward on my lap as she could spread her feet about 2 foot apart and rested her hands flat on the floor in front of her. I’m not sure if she did this to brace herself for the spanking or to give me a better look at her swollen moist pussy. Either way I was not complaining, WOW, she is a gorgeous little girl.
I was going easy on her the first couple hits and she shouted it said hard, rules are rules, now do it over and do it right. I pulled back and gave her a solid hard slap and she let out a squeal, I gave her another and then another, she began to cry. I stopped and said I’m sorry I don’t want to hurt you. She turned and looked up at me, smiled big through her tears and said just continue and don’t you dare lighten up. I continued 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, by this time Jess was sobbing in tears and her ass was bright red with hand print shaped welts. You could see where the blood vessels just below the skin were seeping and her ass began to look like a giant hickey. I knew it had to hurt but as she said rules are rules, and she wrote up the cards. I had often fantasized a moment like this, but I never really expected it to become reality and certainly not with such a beautiful young girl.
Just then Jess’s cell phone rang she looked at it and said “oh my gosh it’s my Mom”. She tossed me the key to the cuffs and took the phone into the other room; she was gone at least 10 minutes and then returned to the table. I could see her ass was really hurting her so I went to the freezer and got her an ice pack to sit on. She said I could leave the cuffs off my leg now but I should not get too accustomed to the freedom.
We continued to play and I stayed with a couple of truths, they were simple ones like at what age did you first masturbate and such. Then Jess got the truth that asked at what age did you loose your virginity? She looked me strait in the eye and said “tonight I hope” and quickly began to shuffle for the next hand. “Oh My Gosh”; could she really still be a virgin and wanting me as her first? I could not concentrate on my game and Jess knew it. I lost hand after hand and answered silly questions and did silly dares. Then I won a hand and Jess drew her dare card; “passionately kiss your opponent for at least 10 minutes. Jess got up still not wearing any bottoms, just wearing a light summer top and her bra she strutted around the table grabbed my shirt and pulled me into her. She pressed her soft lips against mine and kissed me first a light kiss, then a light nibble on my lower lip and then she put her tongue deep into my mouth and our tongues danced together like fireflies mating on a hot summer night. Jess was very turned on and was rubbing her naked wet pussy up and down my naked thigh. I reached my hand up her shirt and she grabbed it and stopped me. Not so fast there, you didn’t get to that card yet, and she giggled and pulled away. Your deal, she said as she handed me the cards. I shuffled the deck and dealt myself the best hand I’d had all night. Being extremely horny after our kissing session and being stopped dead when reaching for her breasts I opted for a red card and was hoping for a good sexual one. Jess then said I have one more color of card, the blue card, the blue card is as high a risk as one might take and I’m going to play it on this hand. I was confident I had this one; the only thing that could beat me would be the Royal Flush and what were her chances of having that. Well I’ll see your bet and call you I said confidently. Then, I nearly lost my teeth when she laid her cards on the table and she had the Royal Flush. She drew the blue card and handed it to me with a big smile. I read the card to Jess out loud, you have drawn the ultimate challenge card and you must be the personal property of your opponent until the break of down tomorrow. Your opponent can do with you as they please as long as they do no permanent damage to you. Now I was not sure whether to be afraid or grateful to have drawn that card, I think Jess and I are on the same track but what if she was just toying with me all along?
Jess said I’ll start by cuffing you back to the table leg while I run down to my locker for my things; it looks like I’m spending the night. Out the door she went and I could here her run down the stairs. I didn’t here her come back in but she came in with a duffle bag and a big grin as if she were up to something devious.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:44 PM   #4
MasterO
Account Banned

Should I continue writing or have you had enough?
Old 08-22-2007, 08:56 PM   #5
shadow575

ya ya keep writing
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:08 AM   #6
Leblonk
Account Banned

no keep going i like it
Leblonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #7
hotnpimpin

keep writing its good
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:42 PM   #8
sxcm

absolutely fantastic story keep it up, i particulary like the way you had an introduction and background in youre story, well done!
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #9
MasterO
Account Banned

Part 4: The Ultimate Dare Card Played Out

Ok, my big slave man, have I got plans for you, as she giggled. She started by having me lie down on the coffee table with my feet to the floor and hands cuffed and over my head. She pulled from her duffle two Velcro bands and wrapped them around my ankles and the table legs. She took a piece of rope and went through the hand cuffs and down around the table legs on the opposite end. She took a very large Velcro weight lifting belt and wrapped it around my torso and the coffee table. Then she began to tickle me with a feather duster, I’m not overly ticklish but it did tickle and coupled together with her soft touches I was becoming very aroused.
She continued to tease me with her naked and wet pussy, she sat straddled over my belly and ran her fingers through the hair on my chest and stomach. She slowly worked her little ass and pussy farther down my body to where she was now straddling my hard cock with her wet pussy. It was a wonderful feeling yet very frustrating as well. My peanut butter and chocolate covered cock was pressing against my shorts so hard I thought they would tear. Jess slid to where her pussy was tight against my cock and began to rock back and forth as she told me how she had waited for this night for years. She told me how she would work in the stables and fanaticize about me taking her from behind, peeling of her denims and plunging my manhood deep inside her while bending her over the hay bales. Just as I thought I could not take it any more and would cum in my shorts the door bell rang.
Jess jumped off, pulled on a pair of shorts, said I’ll get it and headed for the door. Oh my gosh, who could it be and how did they get to my door when the door down stairs should have been locked. Jess must not have locked it again when she ran downstairs for her duffel. What could they want and what will they think about Jess being here. Jess came back in and said it was your cleaning lady; she forgot her purse here earlier and stopped back for it. It was in the cleaning supply cabinet so I gave it to her. I told her I was here for help with my fall schedule for school and wanted to know what business courses you recommended. Well, just make sure the door is locked, if I was caught like this it would be the talk of the village. Jess giggled and said don’t worry it’s locked.
Jess said now, where were we, as she reached into her duffel and pulled out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes, she then tied a cloth around my head over the blindfold and said I have to make sure you can see nothing for this next part.
She left the room and went toward the kitchen; I could hear the fridge door open and things being shuffled. Jess returned and I felt the sensation of cold touch my chest, I guessed she had a Popsicle in her hand. She put it to my lips and touched it to my tongue; it was a cherry Popsicle alright. She pressed it in and out of my mouth and then sucked on it herself then plunged her cold tongue into my mouth and kissed my deeply and passionately. She touched the Popsicle to my chest and around my nipples till it melted and dripped and ran down my chest. Jess licked the cherry Popsicle juice from my body as she caressed it. She then put her mouth to mine and pushed the last bite of the Popsicle into my mouth with her tongue. We exchanged it back and forth into each others mouths until it was melted away and then continued to kiss.
I then felt something cold against my thigh and tight to my groin. Jess said now hold still I wouldn’t want to slip here and giggled as she cut through my peanut butter soaked under shorts. She cut from one leg hole to the waist band and the other. She gently peeled the fly of my shorts back and exposed my naked cock and balls. She came back around to my face and kissed me on the lips and said; now I have something very special in store for you my big slave man. While continuing to kiss me I felt two small hands take my cock and balls and start to caress them gently. How did she do that I thought then I felt at the same time two hands on my chest while she was still kissing me. Holy crap there were two people here, one at each end of the table. While who think was Jess caressed my head and kissed me the other gently stroked my cock and balls using the peanut butter as a lubricant. Then yet another pair of hands began to caress my chest and I felt two thighs straddling my stomach and a naked pussy against my flesh. What’s going on here Jess I said and who are these people? Jess said; I asked a few of my girl friends to come over and help me with my slave and you can not know who they are. Now you are to remain quiet and not to speak the rest of the night, understood, if you do there will be consequences.
The three girls continued to caress me and I could hear the occasional whisper from one to the other. Then I felt someone licking and kissing my feet and ankles could there be yet a forth girl, I wanted to ask but feared the consequences of talking would be they would stop. With my hands still cuffed together and stretched over my head I felt a soft shaven pussy placed in my right hand and then another in my left hand. One girl on my belly, one on my balls and cock, one at my feet, one kissing and caressing my face and one in each hand. Could there really be six girls here, and who are they? As nervous as I was about the situation I just went with the flow and enjoyed the attention. I fingered the two girls on my hands as I tongued the girl on my head who was now straddling my face with her bare shaved pussy pressed to my lips. Oh it felt so good, the girl on my belly was now facing my cock and caressing it while the other girl licked the peanut butter and chocolate from my balls.
At once they all got off stepped away and began to whisper amongst themselves. What were they planning now? Then I felt the table and myself being lifted, they carried me out the door and onto the balcony walk. It was late enough now that all the staff should be out of the building and the doors locked but what if someone was still here? They carried be over to the upper level of the rec. center to the upper workout room. They unstrapped me from the coffee table and sat me on one of the exercise benches in the room. They strapped my hand and feet, they gave me enough slack that I could move each arm about six inches. My arms were strapped strait out from my body and rested on stools. Jess instructed me to let them position my hand and when I realized what was happening to go with it.
They held up two of my fingers and one of the girls lowered her pussy onto my fingers and began to work them. Then they did the same on the other hand. One of the girls straddled my face and Jess said to lick her good. I could feel with my tongue that this girl had a very small and tight pussy, I was not sure but it seemed her hymen was still in tact. I licked and probed my tongue into her pussy being especially conscious of her little clit. I flicked it rapidly with my tongue and took it lightly in my teeth and began to suck it while I swirled my tongue rapidly around it. She bucked and moaned as her juices flowed down my nose and ran off my face. By this time two of the girls had licked every bit of the peanut butter and chocolate from my dick and balls and my dick was about ready to explode.
The little lady on my face began to slide her way down my body and now straddled my groin. She worked her pussy up and down against my shaft but did not allow it to penetrate. After a few minutes of this she rose up and thrust herself down hard on my shaft. She let out a shriek and a double gasp as she mounted and clenched her pussy tight around my shaft. I knew she had just given up her virginity and I had no idea who she even was. She pumped and bucked and clenched my shaft tightly as she bounced up and down as though she were on back of a quarter horse at a fast run. She screamed and squealed and gasped and moaned with ecstasy and delight as she experienced her first cock to orgasm experience. I was so pumped by this time that I shot my load deep into her pussy and gushed what seemed like a pint of cum into her and gradually went limp. She continued to sit on my limp cock and clench it in her pussy as if she did not want to let it go and end her bliss.
All the while this was going on the other girls had been kissing, licking and caressing my body. The feeling of ten hand and 5 tongues working my body from one end to another while a tight pussy worked my cock and her two small hands held onto the hairs of my chest like child riding bareback was a sensation I will never forget.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:01 PM   #10
hotnpimpin

its good contine it
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:12 PM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

awseome. just awesome. Please Continue!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 04:29 AM   #12
MasterO
Account Banned

It's been awhile since I've written but I have completed another part to this story. Let me know if you like it

Part 5: Energize Me

The girls began to whisper amongst themselves and I heard one girl say it’s Ok I’ve got it covered. Wondering what she had covered and what they were up to now I began to think about the consequences and what could happen here. I had put my whole life and future in jeopardy for this one night of bliss. I am quite sure all those girls were not 18 and if this ever gets out there will be hell to pay.

As my mind started to wander one of the girls said open your mouth and I did. She inserted a pill and a straw, she said there that ought to perk you up as she giggled. I realized then what she had covered, and assumed the pill was Viagra or something like it and the straw was in a bottle of Sprecher’s Cream Soda, I would know that flavor anywhere, that darn Jess has been watching me. The girls went back to work on caressing and stimulating me back to action and I could here their vibrators running as they were also pleasuring themselves, or each other I couldn’t tell. As my manhood sprang back into action the girls took turns straddling and mounting it as if they were riding a stallion, bucking and thrusting themselves to orgasm. I did my best to try to keep with the rhythm but I was exhausted after all that had gone on already. As exhausted as I was I didn’t want this night to end, it surely would be a once in a lifetime event.

After the 4th girl had her turn to come to orgasm on my cock they again had they’re whisper huddle session. They unstrapped my arms and feet and let me walk around a bit and stretch my muscles. Then they told me to lie down on my belly on what I recognized as one the massage tables, again they strapped me down. I was expecting to get a nice back massage when they pushed the buttons on the table to position me with my face almost to the ground and my ass in the air. One of the girls climbed onto my back with her naked pussy and ass against my skin and bounced up and down as if she were riding a horse. Then I felt it; DAMN that stings, she was slapping my bare ass with a riding crop. Then I felt the wet sensation of two tongues licking my ass clean of the peanut butter and chocolate. They parted my ass cheeks and licked it thoroughly clean, oh the sensation of having the rim of my asshole licked clean. I had never had much attention on that end before and as strange as it seemed I was liking it. One of the girls sat with her legs spread wide on the head rest of the massage table and put her pussy to my mouth. I could tell it was Jess by her smell and the way she was touching me. From the smell and taste of her pussy she had not been one of the girls that had ridden me earlier. I turned my hands to cup her petite ass in them and gave her pussy a tongue lashing she will not likely forget. As her juices flowed I sucked and lapped up every drop with my tongue while working her clit with my nose. She bucked and moaned as she clenched my shoulders tightly.

I was so intensely concentrated on Jess and working her tight little virgin pussy that I had almost forgotten the other girls were there. When BAMM, something rammed up my ass from behind me, ugh I moaned as I realized one of the girls had decided to take me up the ass with a strap-on dick. At first my thoughts were what the hell, I ain’t no queer, but the more she pumped my ass and the fleshy dildo bumped against my prostate the more I realized how those boys up on Brokeback could have gotten addicted to such a thing. Now, I still have no interest in sex with men but a woman with a strap-on is a different story. After a few minutes of pumping my ass and gripping tightly to my sides she pulled out and spit on my back as if to simulate ejaculating on it and rubbed it into my back and ass.

Then all got quiet and still and I heard the girls all whispering on the other side of the room. The door shut and Jess came back and said the girls wanted me to thank you for hosting a great party tonight and they hope we can do it all again sometime.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.

Last edited by MasterO; 11-24-2007 at 05:32 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:23 AM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Lovelytory!! Is there any more!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:50 AM   #14
MasterO
Account Banned

Part 6: When The Party’s Over

Jess, still naked removed my blindfold and began to untie my hands and feet while gently caressing and teasing me with her naked pussy. While untying my hands she backed her wet pussy over my face and with the blindfold now off I was so enjoying the view. She dragged her soft moist pussy across my face a couple of times and rubbed her clit against my nose. She quickly stepped off and went around to my feet. While untying my feet she leaned down and rested her soft lips against my ass and began to suck and kiss it with a furious passion. Then out of nowhere CRACK she slapped my bare ass hard and grabbed my balls tightly in her hand and began to squeeze them together. It hurt but it felt good at the same time and I didn’t know how to react.

She said it’s not dawn yet and you are still at my beck and call and I aim to make these next two hours an adventure you will never forget. She clasped a dog collar around my neck, clipped a leash to it and said come on, let’s go for a walk. We were both completely naked as she led me out of the room and down the hallway. She paraded my naked ass around the balcony and down the stairs into the main kitchen. She went to the fridge and got two beers; she then went to the cabinet and got a bowl. She poured one of the beers into the bowl, placed it on the floor and said; for the next two hours you will be my dog and will do as I say. Now get down on all fours and drink your beer like a good puppy. I began to sip the beer from the bowl and she slapped my ass hard and said dogs’ lap they don’t sip. I lapped up every drop of beer from the bowl as she drank the other one I turned toward her, sat at her feet and began to lick her hand. I was not used to this role play kind of stuff but then this whole evening had been quite a new experience for me.

I felt rather silly but she did win the hand and for the next 1and ¾ hours she was still in charge. She led me out of the kitchen and must have walked me through every room in the whole place. Then my blood ran cold as she walked me toward the door that went outside to the pool area. She said sit, stay; she unhooked the leash, fetch, as she threw the colorful sinking rings into the pool. I ran on all fours to the pool, jumped in and retrieved the rings one by one in my teeth. She patted my head and said good boy as she hooked the leash back to the collar.

I thought she would take me inside now but I was wrong. She led me out into the open yard, across the lot and riding arena to the stable on the leash. I nervously followed hoping that nobody decides to drive in and catches me in such a humiliating situation. Once inside the stable she shut the door and led me the corner stall where we stored the week’s hay bale supply. She tied my leash to a hook and said stay, I’ll be right back. It was only a minute and she returned with a jar of peanut butter and said; now be a good dog and pleasure your master, as she smeared the peanut butter into her pussy and ass crack.

She sat on a horse blanket on the hay bales and spread her legs wide, I quickly went to work on licking the peanut butter from her pussy and even though the peanut butter was all licked off I continued to lick and suck her out passionately. After about 20 minutes of this and a couple orgasms she rolled over and with her feet on the floor and her hands on the bales she pushed her ass high in the air. I could see it was packed with peanut butter and went to work on licking it clean. I licked every last bit of it and paid special attention to her asshole and gave her a rim licking she will not forget and forced my tongue slightly into her asshole and began to move it in small circles, after all I had to prove to her I could toss a great salad also.

By this time my cock had revived some from the earlier activities and was stiff and hard. I began to brush my hard cock against the inside of her thigh and across her ass. While holding firmly onto her sides I began to hump her ass and brush my balls against it. She turned to look at me and said; you be a good dog and give your master the bone already. She didn’t have to tell me twice I lined up the end of my cock in her tight pussy and rammed it in with a quick hard thrust. She let out a scream as the blood began to trickle from her pussy and run down her leg. I was right it was her hymen I had felt with my tongue and she was not only a virgin to the flesh of a mans cock inside her but this was her first penetration experience.

I asked her if she was OK and she replied oh yes; now fuck me hard and ejaculate your boys deep into my throbbing pussy. She no more than said it and I began to pump hard and fast against her tight little tunnel. I could feel her bucking with orgasm, the thought and feel of it all brought me to orgasm as well as I shot my load deep into her swollen moist love pocked. Having seen the activity I had earlier it was not the biggest load of cum I’ve pumped but it was enough that she felt it and began to moan yes, yes, yes, as I pumped it into her. I kept pumping until my dick softened and then I left it in her and lay across her back licking her back and shoulders like a good dog would lick his master.

I pulled out of her and she rolled over and said thank you so much for fulfilling my lifelong fantasy; it was just as I fantasized it and so much more. She removed the collar from my neck; put it around her own neck; handed me the leash and said from this time forward you are the master and I am your servant.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.

Last edited by MasterO; 11-24-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:18 AM   #15
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

thank you for the great story mate keep it up...

Advertisements
Kink Talk