Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
JuicyJill

Default 22/F Needing Dares!

So, I just stuck my hand in my panties and I'm really wet. I'm in need of some simple, quick, and kinky dares. My limits are in my sig.

(p.s. I'm lactating, so going braless is difficult, though not in my limits, just best if it's avoided.)

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
JuicyJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
Uriel

Send a message via Yahoo to Uriel

dildo or something similar in both holes, panties over, no other clothes allowed. then bounce on your seat for 2 minutes. stop and play with your nipples. then two more minutes bouncing. no orgasaming untill you have dont this for alt least 20 minutes.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
JuicyJill

Will do! (but if I play with my nipples, they'll probably squirt everywhere :/ just sayin')

My Limits: Piss & Shit, Public, Hard Pain, Anything involving animals or other people, Photos, Body Writing (Maybe more, but I'm new, so we'll just see how it goes)

Likes: Nipple/Tit Control, Mild to Medium Pain, Humiliation, Insertion, Orgasm Control, Spankings, Wedgies
Old 09-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #4
MRL0VER

clamp nipples and edge for 10 mins looking out a window no cumming
MRL0VER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #5
urs

Default 18 m

Will do Webcam dares
urs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
JuicyJill

I discovered that I'm REALLY bad at edging!

1. I definitely only lasted 10 minutes. I was doing really well at going back and forth between bouncing and playing with my nipples, but I was right, my boobs squirted everywhere and I orgasmed after about ten minutes. :/

2. I can't edge. I tried. I really did. I orgasmed every time.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Then I date you to cum twice in a row
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #8
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

I'm guessing that since your lactating your boobs are really sensitive?
anyway get four pencils and some rubber bands.
put a pencil on either side of left nipple and wrap rubber bands around the ends until it is impossible for you to squeeze milk out. repeat with right nipple.
now starting at the base of your boobs start placing rubber bands around them make sure they snap into place once you've done this as much as you can stand do fifty star jumps/jumping jacks naked.
now take the pencils off your nips and see how far you squirt your milk (suggest doing this in the bath/shower). finally before you can remove the rubber bands you must lick up all the milk you just squirted out. have fun annd PM me a report
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #9
JuicyJill

So, the cumming twice in a row was easy aaaand fun. :P Not exactly a punishment. Though I really enjoyed it!

Old 09-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #10
undiefree
getDare Sweetheart

lactating? I bet your tits are huge and lovely

really loves: giving girls with cute butts a spanking!
likes: going without underwear for long periods and in inappropriate circumstances... and public, flashing, mooning, funny lost bets
could if made to; cams
limits: kids, real pain, family, poop, pee (in about that order)
undiefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #11
JuicyJill

They are. And sore. So I'm both looking forward to and nervous about the pencil dare by shadowofchaos. :/

Old 09-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #12
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How about since you are lactating. Do this for 4 hours. Every 15min edge once. In between times sqeeze those tits and nips. Anything coming out catch it in a bowl. After the 4 hours you fuck yourself with the vibe till u come and at same time drink at least half of the milk and rest poor over your head. Leave it on till next morning. When u dine that u need a reward so now come 10x in a row without stopping lol. Have fun
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:01 AM   #13
fireman
gD king

Well to start with, you say you can not edge. So first you must cum 10 times in 1 hour. The next hour you are to cum 15 times. The next hour you are to cum 20 times. If during any of these hours you fail you must spank each ass cheek 100 times in a row and then start all over. If you fail by midnight you will start all over the next day. You must do this till you complete this!!!

Then the next day you are to edge 5 times throughout the day. If you fail you must restart all of this again.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #14
JuicyJill

Thanks fireman! I really really do need training on edging.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:49 AM   #15
scguycola
Distinguished Member

if you like humiliation and you're lactating, then wouldn't going without a bra actually be a GOOD dare? (curious)

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk