Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2006, 09:32 AM   #1
x_n_x

Red face Any thing you say i will do ANYTHING

ANYTHING you say i will do (as long is it is not dangerous) i told my frirnd that i would do a master from a game i played has made me do this to punish me
my master says there are no limits as long as it is not dangerous of ilagel (carnt spell)
x_n_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:35 AM   #2
sweatyfeet

Lick your bare foot from heel to toe, ten times.
sweatyfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
baca diablo

-pluck 20 pubes, if u cry u most pull the rest off with duck tape.
-if there is an unfixed dog near by u must be its slave for 5hours. that meens striped down naked acting like a dog. if it starts humping u donot protest. also dogs lick eachothers things
-find some one to be your "mommy" act like a baby for 24 hours then post a journal, u have to act just like baby that means use diaper as soon as u got to go, also being breast fed and even if u got no shirt or even no diaper crawling around even trying to crawl outside naked
baca diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:45 PM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I dare you, to go to a Riteaid, Walmart, or Target, and purchase a Bra and Panties set. Then, go back home, and take a picture of it, and show your master.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:14 PM   #5
Angelblane
Account Banned

You got a cam or camera? Add me, [email protected]
Angelblane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #6
x_n_x

Red face kk

Soz i don't have cam or anything
licked my foot 10 times (bare) that was easy enough starting the others in a sec
Old 12-04-2006, 01:44 PM   #7
x_n_x

here is wot happened when i did the baby for 24 hours dare
i found a "mommy" a bezie of mine
first they made where a diaper then they breast feed me then they diceded that i was going to the park but i had no top only a diaper but then she decided to change my diaper so she took it of but had no other diapers so i had to go completely naked to the shop the nearest shop that sold them was 25mins walk away i manged that but then she started to wipe my bum but she pretened she din;t know how and asked a stranger to show her how 3 actually 1 did 1 walked by 1 Kicked my hard and pulled my boobs then she had a sleepover i still had 20 hours left it was 4pm so all our m8ts met up but i was still in a diaper and she said they could do what they wanted to me as long as they treatred me as a baby one made me go outside naked and go up to starangerts cruing for 1 hour hen there was still 15 hours left so she got a load of boys to come round they found this hillarious so they started spanking me saying a been a nayghty girl then they just made fun of me 10 hours left they had enough so they just breast fed me every 3 hours and left me in a diaper but made me pkay with myself
Old 12-06-2006, 09:30 AM   #8
x_n_x

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
I dare you, to go to a Riteaid, Walmart, or Target, and purchase a Bra and Panties set. Then, go back home, and take a picture of it, and show your master.

OK DONE THIS one it was easy
Old 12-08-2006, 11:35 PM   #9
sandy
Distinguished Member

Ok here is a dare for you.
wear a very short skirt and a see thru top, no underwear.
go to a restraunt and while sitting at the table, slip you hand down between your legs and masterbate, If you notice someone watching you, try and shift so they get a better look. when you cum, lick your fingers clean. Have lunch and leave.

Hugs
Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 03:00 AM   #10
x_n_x

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
go to a restraunt and while sitting at the table, slip you hand down between your legs and masterbate, If you notice someone watching you, try and shift so they get a better look. when you cum, lick your fingers clean. Have lunch and leave.

Hugs
Sandy
what does masterbate and cum mean
Old 12-22-2006, 10:34 AM   #11
x_n_x

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post

Hugs
Sandy
no see through top soz what should i wear/do instead

Advertisements
Kink Talk