Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
BigBaby

Send a message via Yahoo to BigBaby
Default Role Play-Baby

Mariah always dreamed of being a baby again, no one at her school ever knew about that. She got on the site GetDare and saw she has a message titled 'Baby' and she clicked it and it said:
I dare you to put on a diaper and wet it 3 times and walk around your school in just the diaper
Mariah didn't think anything of it because it was night time and most people would be asleep on a school night. She did it right away she went to her bathroom and put on a diaper and drank 10 cups of water and waited to pee 3 times after the 3rd time she ran out of her dorm and walked around the college campus. Half way through he walk she saw a flash what she seemed to be a car driving by so she quickly ducked behind a bush and waited a while before continuing her walk. After the walk was over she ran back inside her dorm room and got out of her messy diaper and got changed.

((Next person continue if you want))
BigBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #2
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Mariah checked her e-mail when she finished changing and saw she had a message titled "I know your secret" and clicked to see what it said. It read:

I saw you outside in a wet diaper and took a picture and if you don't do what I say I will make copy's and put them on every single locker. You are to leave all your underwear in locker 148 tomorrow at school because your not gonna be wearing underwear for a while you will be wearing only your diaper. I also want you to make sure to drink lots of water and take lots of laxatives I hope you understand what you are to do I also want you to send me your phone number so I can text you what to do as the day goes on.

Mariah read the message a few times before admitting defeat and sent the person her phone number.

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
BigBaby

Send a message via Yahoo to BigBaby

The next day Mariah put on a diaper and gathered up all her underwear in a bag before heading out. She waited till the bell rang for first period before leaving her underwear at the locker and went to class. she waited after class to see if the person was going to text her.

Female

If I get a pm/e-mail saying "wedgie" I will do any wedgie stated, if it doesn't go against limits. E-Mail is [email protected]

I will also rp if you guys want send me a message
BigBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
Nikki111
Account Banned

After waiting a few minutes she decided to go to her next class which she remembered was...crap...Gym...right after she remembered the laxatives she took kicked in and she let out a whole bunch of messy poop into her diaper it was then she got her next text message reading:
You are not allowed to take the diaper off for any reason until I say so and I am feeling a little generous today so you are allowed to hide while changing for gym

Mariah let out a sigh of relief that she could hide while changing but not that she had to keep her diaper on she checked her gym bag forgetting what she packed and the relief went away when she found out she packed the tightest pair of gym shorts on accident.

"Gym class is gonna be very long for me today" She said as she walked off.

Send me a message titled wedgie and I will do whatever kind of wedgie you want with any extra like 'give me a bra connection wedgie and put # of ice in it' or things like that Be creative or I will just ignore it

Sex: Female
Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Nikki111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk