Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 01-13-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid
Default An idea?

I was thinking that we could have some kind of slave trade.

If a master/mistress does not want his/her slave anymore they could put it up for trade.

So there could be a section where we put info about the slave and other people offer to trade their slave for the other one.

Is this a good idea or not?
Old 01-13-2008, 04:12 AM   #2
JoMo
getDare Sweetheart

the idea is good but not how you presented it. The slave is not actually the property of the master so th slave cannot actually be traded with no consultation(and the internet makes this impossible anyway) however it IS a good idea as just another way of adding to the play. In some relationships the idea of the master owning the slave totally is a very good thing and in cases like that temporary trading of slaves is a really good idea.

However, I don't think it would have enough activity to require a section, but try starting a thread and see what happens.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:07 AM   #3
alexrules01

I also like the idea.
Only thing is, many slaves may not want to 'get traded', they have chosen and stuck with the master/mistress they have because they can trust and get along with them. But people may like to do this, so go for it, because personally I like the idea.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:31 AM   #4
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

interesting idea but it isn't going to work most slaves should just try and stay with the one Mistress/Master a s/m relationship is all about trust adn if my Mistress just traded me off like that i obviously would not like that and i wouldn't be able to trust my new Mistress/Master straight away and with the one slave i actually have i wouldn't trade her off for anything because i choose that slave and i will stick with it untill the end because i actually trust her adn i would not want some random master thinking omg i can use Mercyou's slave yay.

i am sorry but this is just my opinion not everyone else's
Old 01-13-2008, 06:38 AM   #5
alexrules01

I forgot to add, this idea would work better if you the slave and dom met eachother in an offline relationship, because you get to know eachother much better, and with an offline relationship, you feel more 'owned' than with an online relationship
Old 01-13-2008, 06:38 AM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

You know, I read this thread & it reminds me of something... Before I found my Master I must have chatted with AT LEAST 20 people. Finding a Master/Mistress that you're compatible with is not easy at all for anyone. So what are the chances that a) a slave would accept such a deal b) a slave would be traded to someone they match well with? I'd say very few if none...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #7
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

I think it is a good idea that wont really work.
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

It would be just a tad harsh to the slave if they didnt want to

If it happened it would have to be with consent from slave and Master
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #9
Sum
getDare Devil

It's only good as an idea for play really. But even then i don't feel it would work often as you would need a slave who was really into that aspect of play to enjoy it.

So yeah think quite good as a fantasy, would be an interesting one to write a story on. But not good as an idea to use

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #10
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

Ahh well never mind then it was only an idea.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #11
slave456
Account Banned

its a gr8 idea m8 i thot bout it b4! and well the master/misstress owns the slave so if he or shse decides to trade the useless slave then the slave has to trade who there new master or mistress is
slave456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #12
sexy682

Send a message via AIM to sexy682

im a free slave p.m me
sexy682 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #13
Isabell

What about a slave auction? The slaves go up for bid they are someone else's for only two hours. The will dos (likes) and the won't dos (limits) must be done per slave and anounced before bidding starts on that slave. This is often done at live events for fund raising purposes mostly charity. Sometimes a top will also enter for a temp slave position just to raise the stakes.
Some slaves in off line really like being "loaned" out for short periods of time. It is best to talk with your slave first and see if he/she is willing to be temporarily sold to another.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #14
lydiab6

I think its an interesting idea, but may be more effective as a type of 'speed slaving' game, kinda like speed dating. You get a group of slaves and masters, and rotate around through everyone for a period of time, it might be a nice way to connect to new people, and try out different styles.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:00 AM   #15
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiab6 View Post
I think its an interesting idea, but may be more effective as a type of 'speed slaving' game, kinda like speed dating. You get a group of slaves and masters, and rotate around through everyone for a period of time, it might be a nice way to connect to new people, and try out different styles.
In some ways the idea could be interesting if there are enough members up for this. On a personal level, I would recommend against anything speed-level (particularly for beginners) but as a long-time member I realize how much some members are impatient to experiment so I guess it could be a way to do so for them...

Since it was originally suggested by the OP that there could be such a section I think this thread would fit better in the Suggestion Zone so I'll move it there...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote