Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-19-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
trose7

Default Orgasm Denial Challenge

I am willing to go up to two weeks without orgasm with you deciding how long! I will report daily how I am doing. You can also choose how often I have to edge during this time. I'm willing to do dares along the way as well. Below are my likes/dislikes. I am male by the way.

Likes - Orgasm denial, edging, feet, minor pain, bondage
Dislikes - piss
Limits - Anal, scat, family, public, illegal, unreasonable

Go on, dare me!
trose7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by trose7 View Post
I am willing to go up to two weeks without orgasm with you deciding how long!
Well, I think you should go two weeks, obviously. And a simple edging dare - on days that you choose to masturbate, you must edge at least 2 x however many days you have been in denial. For example, let's say it's day 5 of denial. You do not have masturbate at all, but if you do, you must edge at least 10 times (total, does not need to be all at once). Naturally days further into the denial will require more edges, or complete abstinence if you choose.

Extra Edges
Weren't you the one who decided to enjoy even more edges than required on a few of your denial days last time? This time there is a price for extra edges. If you do extra edges that's your choice, but however many extra you do on any given day is added to the minimum of all future days. So if you edge 3 extra times on day 5 for a total of 13, on day 6 your minimum is 15 instead of only 12. Of course you still retain the option of no touching at all on any day, but as soon as you start stroking you commit to all the edging required.

Good luck. Hopefully some others will contribute additional challenges to make it more frustrating for you.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
trose7

Thanks ID, this will be tough. I'm making today day 1 because I came yesterday right after I posted this lol.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
87dareboy

Everyday you must spend at least 5 minutes watching a cumshot compilation video online. You can watch it without touching yourself or masturbating, but I think you could use the visual reminder of what you won't be shooting out for these 2 weeks.

likes: anal, cbt, chastity, cuckolding, cum eating, dice dares, humiliation, ice, masturbation, orgasm denial, pain, piss, wearing panties
maybe: cam dares, crossdressing, light public, messy, light public, pics
limits: animals, extreme public, family, scat
87dareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
trose7

Hey guys, I came just a couple days after starting this. So, I'm gonna start again today and I need a punishment for losing.
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, dares that take too long (Bladder control excluded)

locked in permanent chastity by alexe32

Advertisements
Kink Talk