Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-27-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
LauraElizabethJones

Female 23/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

23/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everybody. (Everybody: Hello Mistress Laura.)

Before I begin anything anybody applying will address me as Mistress Laura, Miss Jones, Mistress Laura Elizabeth or Mistress Laura Elizabeth Jones.

I posted an ad on this forum a few months ago and got soem good responses. I found a slave but recently things kinda fell apart. As a result I am looking for a new slave.

I have decided to expand my horizons from last time. In addition to accepting applications from sissy boys I am also looking at applications from really girly girls.

Male applicants: You MUST be into crossdressing and own or be willing to find immediatly at least a bra and panties. You will be getting a lot more things as time goes on.

Girl Applicants: You MUST really like girly clothes. I mean pink thing, frilly things, girly things. I mean you need to be the kind of girl that just ozzes a girly vibe from her. See picture below for example. If you like to dress girly like that then this is for you.

All Applicants: You MUST be into spanking and general punishment. A webcam is not required but a digital camera is a must. Applicants must be will do do task that have been assigned to them and possibly e-mail pictues as proof.

Anybody still reading this is probably interested.

Any interested person should send me an e-mail (NOT A PM) to my e-mail address.

[email protected]

All e-mails should address me by the above name and be in letter form.
I am a grammar and spelling Nazi. All e-mails to me must be prefect in both areas.

Please include the following things as a minimum.

- Name
- Experience
- Job
- Clothing Owned
- Toys Owned
- Limits
- Why I Should Choose You
- (Girls) Breast Size
- (Boys) Bra Size
- Spanking Implements Available
- Soap Available (bar/liquid and brands)
- Living Situation
- Time When You're Alone At Home
- (Boys) What makes you a sissy?
- (Girls) What makes you a girly girl?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	girly.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	2266  
Attached Images

Last edited by LauraElizabethJones; 05-27-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Added my name and bolded things, Fixed words
Old 05-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
agenth

email has been sent
Old 05-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

A nice ad - even with your typo
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
Old 05-27-2011, 11:39 PM   #4
JohnnyB

Just a note to all applicants: I recall previously e-mailing (gmail) this mistress. She communicated briefly, and demanded several photos. After sending them a couple of times, she ceased all contact.

Just a word of caution is all.

---===TOYS===---

Bondage/Self-Bondage, Leotards/Swimsuits, Anal Toys, Sensual/Playful Female Domination, Clover Clamps, Handcuffs, Rope, Gags, Clothespins, Locks

Maybe:
Diapers, Chastity, Whipping/Paddling, Cum Play, Hot Wax

Limits:
Public, Piss/Scat, Messy, Dangerous, Illegal, High pain, Ruining clothing, Permanent
Old 06-09-2011, 06:06 AM   #5
Burning Turtle

Send a message via Yahoo to Burning Turtle

I am interested in being your slave and I just sent you an e-mail saying so. I hope you get back to me. You look really hot in your picture. I'd love to have you spank my bottom.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
merlin207

Hello Mistress Laura. Application emailed!

I'll try most everything at least once!

Advertisements
Kink Talk