Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
lucky
Account Banned

Default Start a slave/master relationship [life or storie suggestions]

A question with helpful answers for anyone trying to spice up a relationship:

If you feel submissive or dominant and your lover is virgin/straight/stubborn/not experienced... name all about "normal sex life", different than your way of being, how is your way of slightly turn the relation into a dom/sub one? Not necessary extreme, just a simple spicing up. Or how did you do it?

I'm personally very interested having this kind of problem (until tonight I hope/think, he he . But nothing very interesting to describe... yet)

I've mostly found the tord game way into stories posted. I would like to hear another start. Please add personal experiences or ideas. And do your best describing, some good ideas may help our good writers into good stories, don't you think? .

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...

Last edited by lucky; 12-10-2007 at 05:49 PM.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Assuming that you mean in RL, here’s some ideas I can share from personal past experiences:

Obviously, the first & most important thing is to make sure that your partner is up for it! So one good way to find out whether if your partner likes to “play” & which “side of the fence” they are (dom/sub) would be to start off by suggesting games… You’ve already mentioned TorD but it can also be anything like betting on card games, video games, etc. This has worked for me in the past. It’a nice way of starting slow which can be important if one or both partners are inexperienced or just shy.

This can help also to find common interests in some activities, defining each partners’ limits (yeah, I know, I bring that subject up very often but, trust me, experiencing helps discovering them!), discussing before & after activities as well as fantasies that both partners have, even if they don’t plan on acting on them right away.

Role playing can be another good start if both partners are interested in it & can be fun for creative people.

And if the other person isn’t interested then of course, not to push the idea on them… It would not work & might create some tensions instead.

Those are the suggestions that come up to my mind for now…
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:47 AM   #3
lucky
Account Banned

For my case while I am open to any new ideas she is very conservative. It took me very much patience and insistence. And I had this relation started from zero. She seems open to my ideas as long as she considers them ok but sometimes I have to force the things a bit because every little thing happened once she considers it taking part of her universe and can be repeated anytime.

After some argues we kind of discovered that we both are dominant. Me just in sexual way, and she in the casual life. Sometimes she seems to enjoy getting mad on me. Also we both act shy to each other, I am sure she also has her little fantasies but can't express them to me, also many times I can't express myself to her (we took a long wile before until we could get to the talking and joking during sex).

So I proposed a couple of times to switch between dominant roles. Explaining I am only talking about the dominance role and not sadomasochism (I'm not interested in torturing her and would be too much for her to try torturing me). Seems like she remembered after a while. When asked me (while working on my comp as usual) to bring her this and this, clean this and this... I looked to her in a bit surprise, she knows I usually prefer to answer "please I have something else to do" but she insisted laughing "slaveboy!" (and in English, to sound fun remembering a movie). She seemed to love that game, getting more and more for me to do. It turned me on thinking that she is really acting different than usual. I eventually asked "at least I hope it turns you on" (pretending I am not comfortable) and he replied "hmm... you never know...". And kissing each other become more passionate than we felt lately...

Well kind of started a real story while wanting just to quick answer for my view . Who knows, it may get to a good story to post.

PS I have a quit smoking hypnotic tape. If I get her interest into trying it I can propose some erotic ones. Too bad I think if the hypnotic tapes are not in your native language they won't have too big effect, instead of relaxing they keep you focused on understanding the words.

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk