Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Posh
Account Banned

Default A Mistress Comes to Town

Well Before I tell you that story I have to tell you this story...

James was 17 years old. He was fairly average about 6 foot tall and weighed around 180 pounds. He played for his high schools football team and also ran track for them. So the majority of his life was fairly normal, accept for one thing. He had a Mistress.
Her name was Megan, she was 19 years old and drop dead gorgeous. She was very strict with James. She required James to stay very fit, which didn’t take him much since he played sports almost all year round. So it only took him a few extra sit-ups here and there to keep his six pack. Megan also made sure he stayed clean shaven. James wasn’t a very hairy guy to begin with but Megan forced him to stay hairless. He had to completely shave his happy trail and bush. So aside from his calfs, armpits and of course his head he was bald.
Their relationship was webcam based although every once and awhile she would have him do some kind of public task and take pictures to prove it. She had him do a variety of tasks anal to crossdressing. Whenever he misbehaved she was swift to punish him. This usually consisted of him inflicting some kind of pain on himself, something large in his ass or the always exciting self facial.
James had been getting a lot of these punishments lately along with not being online very often at all. Megan decided that something had to be done.

Hope you guys like the first installment. If you have any suggestions on how I could improve spelling or grammar keep them to yourselves. I know I'm bad and thats not going to change. If you have any suggestions on content then by all means tell me on here or in a PM.
Posh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Posh for this post:
Old 01-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
Posh
Account Banned

So now to begin my real story...

James was sitting with a few of his friends planning the party they were going to throw this weekend. James’s parents had left for a couple weeks to go down to Florida. So James and five of his friends were sitting around in his living room watching TV and discussing what they would need to get for the party when the doorbell rang.
The six friends looked at each other wondering who it was because nobody else was supposed to be coming. James got up and went to the door. He opened it, his mouth dropped and the blood rushed from his face. Standing there was Megan in a brown tank top and little white shorts. Laying next to her was one large suitcase and another smaller bag.

J: Uhh Uhhhh.

James was paralyzed. He didn’t know what to do. Megan was the least suspected person to ever show up at his front door. Especially when he had friends over. Megan stood there with a smirk on her face watching as James realized what was going on.

M: Are you just going to stand there or are you going to take my bags?

James quickly grabbed Megan’s bags and carried them up to his room as Megan followed.

J: I’ll be right down. I have to do something quickly.

James still in a bit of a trance carried Megan’s bags up to his room and set them on his bed. She followed him in and shut the door behind them.

J: What are you doing here?

M: Well you have been misbehaving lately and you haven’t been online as much as you should so I decided to change that.

J: But, But I have friends over.

M: I was just going to say something about that. I’d like to go meet them. Introduce me.

J: Are you serious?!?!

M: Very, oh and before we go down there I want your underwear.

James looked at her thinking if he was really about to do this. While he loved being her slave it was always over webcam. So If he ever wanted to take things a bit easier he could cheat or if he wanted to leave he could tell a little white lie and get out of it. But this, this was for real. He reluctantly removed his shorts and then slowly his boxers. She had seen him naked plenty of times before but this was different. This time he felt shy.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
Posh
Account Banned

Once his boxers were removed and his shorts were back on he looked back up at Megan who had folded up his boxers and stuffed them in her purse.

M: Come, lets meet your friends.

James reluctantly lead Megan down stairs to his living room where his friends still sat waiting. When they entered the living room all eyes went on Megan. Some in confusion and others with looks of lust at her beautiful body.

J: Everyone this is Megan. She is my cousin and is going to be staying with me for awhile.

The group of boys all still staring at her said, "Hi."

M: Hi everyone, its good to meet you. But don't let James here lie to you, I'm not his cousin. I'm his mistress.

All eyes went on Megan. Even James's as he stared with disbelief as Megan had just revealed his biggest secret to all his friends. "What do you mean?" said Kevin one of James's friends sitting on the couch.

M: Well as it seems James here doesn't talk about me very much I will fill you all in. James here is a very kinky and naughty little boy. Every night he logs onto Skype and turns on his webcam for me and then I order him around. This always includes him being naked. I often make him dress up in a little girly outfit with a thong and bra or maybe I have him shove things up his ass and fuck himself. I think you all get the concept.

James's head just dropped as he was being utterly humiliated in front of all his friends. All of a sudden one of his friends bursts out laughing. "Oh my gosh thats funny. This is all a joke. James, who is that really?"

M: Oh no, this is no joke. See when we were upstairs a minute ago I made James here take off his underwear and give them to me. Show them James.

J: What?

M: Come on. Pull down your pants or I'll make you.

He reluctantly slipped both thumbs into his waistband and slowly pulled his pants down to his knees, revealing his soft dick to everyone in the room and the fact that he was not wearing any underwear. Megan then pulled the boxers he had been wearing out of her purse to ensure that he did indeed give them to her.

M: Now James here has been misbehaving lately and thats why I have decided to come down for a visit. He is about to receive some punishments. Whether or not you stay and watch is your decision.

All of James's friends weren't in the mood to see their friends ass get beat up by his Mistress so they all awkwardly filed out of his house not fully understanding what had just taken place.

M: Looks like non of them wanted to play along. Pity. Oh well. Come boy lay across my lap.

Megan sits down on a chair and motions to her awaiting lap. James quickly complies with her order. He crawled up over her toned and tanned thighs stopping when his now hard cock was straight in between her thighs. Megan expertly grabbed his arm to immobilize him to keep him from squirming to much. She squeezes her thighs together to give his cock a quick squeeze then spreads them back out to fully support his weight. With her left hand still pinning his right hand down on his back she began to rub his ass with her right hand. James hadn't received a spanking since the 5th grade when his father caught him stealing candy from a gas station. Quickly after this his father had decided that he was to old for spankings. Well now he was going to receive his first in years and what a spanking was it going to be.

WHAP!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #4
daremenow
getDare Succubus

What an amazing story. Wish that was me getting punished. Keep it up
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:12 AM   #5
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

great storie :-)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
Posh
Account Banned

James was surprised by home much power and brutality could come from such a small sweet looking girl. She continued to rhythmically rain down swift and painful swats. She alternated cheeks and changed positions after each spank making sure his entire ass and upper thighs were thoroughly red. This lasted until he was almost in tears by the intense burning sensation building in his rear.
The spanks slowly died down and then stopped all together. His arm was released and Megan began to rub his ass trying to sooth it.

M: Spread your legs.

James promptly complied her request not fully understanding why she wanted him to do so. !Whack! Megan smacked the back of his nuts from between his open legs. She then stood up throwing him off her lap and onto the floor to writhe in pain.

M: Show me your punching bag.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #7
Posh
Account Banned

James slowly got to his feet and limped down to his basement where his punching bag hung in the middle of some other workout equipment.

M: Take it down.

J: Yes Ma'am.

James, now completely naked, bear hugged the heavy bag and muscled it down off the hook and threw it down on the ground.

M: Good boy. Now wait here, I'll be right back.

Megan headed back upstairs and James just sat there wondering what was about to happen next. He wasn't sure exactly how mad she was so he didn't know what she was going to do to him. He had mixed emotions about the situation. He had always dreamed about being a real slave instead of just online but now that it had become a reality he wasn't so sure if this is what he really wanted. It didn't seem like he had much of a choice though.
Megan returned back downstairs with the smaller of the two bags she brought. She set it down on the floor and opened it. She pulled out a pair of hand cuffs. She grabbed James's bench and moved it below the punching bag hook and put them over it. "Hands up!" she ordered James. He stretched his hands above his head. Click! Click! His hands were now immobilized high above his head leaving him completely helpless.
Megan jumped down off the bench. She reached into her bag and pulled out a spreader bar and clamped it onto his ankles making sure his legs stayed wide apart.

Sorry for the short sections. I have a low attention span so I can't write much at a time.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #8
Posh
Account Banned

James had never been in this sort of bondage before. Whenever he tied himself up on cam he always had an escape plan. So he was never truly helpless. Now he was. If Megan wanted to leave him there she could.
Megan reached into her bag for a third time pulling out a ball gag.

M: We don't want to waking the neighbors now do we?

She shoved the ball gag into his unwilling mouth and then strapped it behind his head.

M: Now, what should we do with you?

She circled him running her hands over his toned six pack and scratching down his muscular back. When she completed her circle her eyes fixated on his throbbing cock.

M: He looks like he wants to play.

As she said this she grabbed ahold of his balls and squeezed tightly almost causing him to come to tears. She walked over to her bag and grabbed a small white rope and a pair of menacing looking metal nipple clamps. She took the clamps, which each had a small metal ball on the end of the chain, and securely clamped them on his nipples. James could feel an intense pain as the teeth of the clamps gripped onto his skin and then as they tore downwards as the weight was dropped. Megan gave each ball a quick tug to make sure it wasn't going anywhere and just because she loved the look of anguish that came across his face.
She then knelt down front of him so she was eye level with his throbbing cock. She grabbed the shaft of his cock and gave him a couple of quick strokes then licked the tip of his cock. All while looking back up at him with such sweet eyes. She let his cock drop out of her mouth a strand of spit and precum dripping off his head.

M: Thats all the pleasure your getting! Haha!

She grabbed his balls and began wrapping the rope tightly around them and then she tied a knot. She gave that a quick pull to make sure it wouldn't come undone.

M: Hmmm. Now lets see. How much weight am I going to put on those little balls of yours

She walked over to the weights that were lying on the floor of James's basement. She picked up a five and a ten and held them up.

M: Wich one do you want little boy? Oh you want both. Ok. If you say so.

Megan kneeled back down and slipped the rope through both weights and tied a secure knot around them. She lifted them up until they were touching his nuts and then dropped them. The rope caught them at about his knees. If it weren't for the ball gag James would have screamed as the 15 pounds yanked the rope tightly around his balls. You could see on his face that he was in great agony.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:23 PM   #9
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Amazing story! Wish i were him. Too bad hes not into diapers lol
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #10
hykee

great story so far
hykee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:04 PM   #11
daremenow