Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil Miss-Lia’s new slave

Intro:

One day in the chat…

Leon91: Hey Sun, honestly, you’ll never find a master with those conditions

Sun: But that’s the way it is

Miss-Lia: What conditions?

Leon91: Here read this… Searching a female master 18-29. I’m new to this, but I only have small time

Miss-Lia: That’s sweet

Sun: Hey, still here…

Miss-Lia: You really wanna do this?

Sun: Ehm yes

Miss-Lia: Ok you’ll be my slave. What do you mean with small time? What exact do you expect?

Sun: I have to work, but in the evenings I have a few hours and sometimes on weekends.

Leon91: That’s what I said. You won’t get a master like that.

Miss-Lia: Shut up Leon. He’s already taken… Ok Sun – here is how we do it. You’ll be my slave and you’ll do what I say. At the begin of every week I’ll give you three missions you’ll have to complete till next Sunday. So you can do them when you’ve got some time. But you have to document your quests with pics and a short summery and you have to post them to me. But if I’m not satisfied with your results I will punish you. Let’s test it for 3 weeks. In this test period you can leave your face out of the pics. But before we start you have to complete my little questionnaire. So if you’re in, give me your mailadress, my dirty little slave…

Chapter One – the Questionnaire

Sun haven’t waited long time for a response. Soon he got the mail of his new mistress. Exited he opened the mail:

Hey my little slave. Here is the ticket to your new life. Be honest to me and I will please you well – lie to me and you’ll wish, you’ll never asked to be my slave. So here we go…

1 I’ve read in your profile you like feminization. Do you want me to make you a girl?
2 What is your favorite female pop-star?
3 What is the biggest object you’ve ever insert anally?
4 You like dares, so what, in your opinion is the secret of a good dare?
5 My last slave who has disappointed me, I had tied to his bed and ripped of his eyebrows with hot wax and he did’t even expect it. I involved one of his friends without him knowing, to fix my plan. I just had to send him a few pics to make him help me. What do you think about that kind of punishment?
6 You’re profile sais you don’t like public, but I do. How far may I push that limit?
7 What is the wildest dare you’ve ever done?
8 What is the wildest dare you’ve ever dreamed that you’ve got the nuts to do it. We all have those thoughts while we masturbate. Describe tree of them.
9 Do you want to be my slave for the next three weeks?
That’s all I need for your test period. You can quit after the three weeks or bag me for more, but if you try to quit before the three weeks are over you’ll regret it.

Sun read it again. Ok, he should be honest and he didn’t want to disappoint his new mistress. What could happen in three weeks? She has read his profile and she definitely knew what she was doing, he thought. Ok.

1: Yes I do.
2. Hannah Montana
3. Cucumber and it has hurt a lot
4. A good dare is one; you’re in and can’t get out after starting, like shaving legs, drying hair or something like that
5. It is a little bit scaring but it makes me hot to think about it. Right now I’ve got a boner. I hope I’ll never disappoint you
6. As far as I don’t risk to be arrested, to lose my job (I work as a teacher) or it doesn’t involve family.
7. During a spin the bottle game I had to get naked and dance on the top of some chairs at the beach, all the party guests staring at me and taking pictures.
8. Taking nude picts of me in the front of a road sign, getting a navel pricing because I lost a bet, being tied and blindfold on my bed and being fucked without ever knowing who it was.
9. Yes I want.

Sun read it again; why the hell did she want to know his favorite pop star? – He felt a little bit blame but he was honest. And is it right to tell her about his wildest dreams? What if she makes them true? It’s just imagination, he thought and however he pressed send.

Chapter two – The first week

Ok my little slave. Are you excited? I bet you wanna know, why I asked you out about your favorite popstar? Well, here it is: You told me, you want to be female. So you need a female name, I will call you Hannah. Ok, Hannah here are your missions for your first week:
1. Change your name. Be Hannah. Don’t worry, of course I mean your nickname. You don’t need to prove it by a pict – I will see it as well. But your first picture is not far away right now:
2. Buy some nice little pink panties and pose in them like you’re a model. Send me the picts, at least three of them.
3. Well done I hope. But have you noticed, what was missing? Right, Hannah Montana has beautiful, soft, hairless legs! I bet you don’t have. So while you enjoy buying your new panties make sure you get some wax for your legs. And hey – not only your legs. Your third task of that mission is to get rid of all of your body hair – and public hair. The only hairs you’re allowed to keep are your eyebrows and the hair on your head. Don’t be too sure that I’m that weak to you – but I need a little bit of hair rest on your body for shaving it off as a punishment, you remember, what I told you about my last slave? I bet you do. So better you please me. And don’t forget the pics before you’re waxed, while you work on your new female skin and the result.
That’s all you need to do in your first week. I’m looking forward to see your pics on Sunday, Hannah.

And Hannah, one more thing: While you have only little time, you can start shopping for the next week tasks: Look at the following link and make sure you get that dress (http://media.photobucket.com/image/h.../Pink7.png?o=8). Even if you have to sew it by yourself. And don’t forget to get a Hannah-wig. Enjoy your shopping Hannah!

Sun or better Hannah read it again. Ok he started with his nick name. Somehow he was familiar with being Sum but ok. Only a few clicks later he was Hannah-Girl. Well, Hannah was already taken. He just hoped to please his new mistress with his choice of a nick. That was all he could do right now.

The next day he bought his new panties and the wax. He felt al little bit blame buying girlie stuff, but it was alright. He thought the other people in the store thought he would buy the stuff for his girlfriend. Next evening he fulfilled the second task. He took the pictures while wearing panties. It turned him a little bit on but on the other hand, taking pictures by himself wasn’t that hot. A little scared he get, when he put the pictures in the Mail and press the send button. Sending pictures of him wearing panties to someone else was like a wired dare. He felt dared, but not like a slave right now. This feeling changed next day: He started to wax his legs, beginning with the right one.

Outch – it really hurt. He didn’t expected that. But he moved on, but the hair didn’t get ripped of that well. Everywhere were some hairs left and there were some little points of blood on his skin. He looked at his leg and knew that he couldn’t keep it that way. He had to go on. So he moved upper, having some problems with waxing his knee. He was not leaving soft skin, there was swollen skin left, with some spots. And the next problem came up. He just had waxed the front of the leg. He never expected that waxing a leg could be so difficult – after three hours he managed to have one leg waxed, having wasted the whole wax he bought.

Standing in the store next day and buying new wax he started to realize what his new live would be about. And waxing some body parts becoming an every evening ritual, because he didn’t hat the time to do it all in once, he started to feel like a slave. As well, now he had really soft legs and they were like woman legs and while becoming a female was some kind of a fetish, he started to like the feeling of getting a boner only because of ripping some hairs of. Also hard (and painful) was to rip of the hairs of his pubs.
At the end of the week Hannah sent all the pics he had taken to Miss-Lia, even the pics of waxing his pubes. He didn’t care about sending pics of his cock to someone he hardly know. He worked hard on his tasks and wanted the pleasure of his mistress. – And he eagerly awaited his new mission for the next week. Imagine what was waiting for him next week regretted him, that he should watch the link. And looking at the link he knew, that the next week wouldn’t become easier…
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

Well this didnt get me going, but it was interesting. I will enjoy reading more.

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk