Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-07-2010, 04:20 AM   #1
naught01

Male 33/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

33/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi,

I'm Naught, 33 years old, 6'1, slim and healthy, from the uk and looking for a master/mistress. I work hard and keep some strange hours but am regularly available for sessions. I have a little experience as a slave, however I still consider myself a beginner. There is definitely a lot of new things that I have yet to experience and would love to try.

I'm looking for a long term relationship with somebody genuine. Ideally I would like a person who would be willing to train me, humiliate and degrade me as well as punish me when i need it. I love creative tasks and assignments but I don't need them very often and I won't be bugging you for new ones all the time. I also enjoy rules, punishments and rewards. Really I'm looking for someone who will challenge me and help me try new things.

I'm on MSN, Yahoo and Skype with a webcam as well as a digi cam for proof of tasks away from the computer. I've a small vibe, clothespins as well as various other miscellaneous household objects that can be creatively used. Anything that I don't have I can obtain within a day or two.

Guided Masturbation
Forced Masturbation
Assignments
Punishments & Rewards
Semi-public/outdoors
Self bondage
Xdressing
Moderate pain
CBT
Anything creative

Dislikes:
Extreme pain

Soft limit (I'd like to break):
Cum eating

Limits:
Family
Scat
Blood
Permanent
Very public

Anal is not listed above because I honestly don't know where it falls for me right now. Its not something i particularly enjoy but would be willing to try a little.

Hope you like that so far, I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

Yours, Naught x
The following user says Thank You to naught01 for this post:
Old 06-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
Anita Black

Let's give u a try.

[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk