Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-26-2023, 06:47 AM   #1
iHudson

Lightbulb Kik group: 2024 a year in Denial/Chastity

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everybody is having a great time!

Lets start with a little background on how I have come up with this idea:
I have recently met a submissive girl with who I had some great sessions but she I going back to United States in 2 days and we won't be able to meet at least next Christmas. She told me how she was dared to spend 2023 denied and I made sure she doesn't break her denial during our sessions. One night we talked more about how it has been so far and being so close to completing it. I must say I was very surprised when she told me it doesn't even bothered her anymore. After the first 2 or 3 months she got carried away with work and didn't had the urges to even play with herself. It wasn't until we started meeting and playing that made her feel extremely horny and desperate. But on the other hand it made her feel something that she never felt before and she sweared that she didn't want to lose this feeling.
We talked how would she feel if I deny her for 2024 too and just by hearing it she blushed so much that the room lit up. She agreed on the spot maybe it was because of how horny she was from the play before that but nevertheless she made sure that this is something that she wants to do the only thing is that she didn't trust herself to stay denied at least in the beginning until she gets carried away by work and forgets about her current situation. I said that I will think of something and changed the subject.
Yesterday - Christmas night I surprised her by locking her in a chastity belt and said that this will make her not only keep her hands of her pussy and keep that feeling of horniness and desperation but it will make it harder for her to "forget" about it. She thanked me for the present and went to have dinner where we talked even more about how was her past year and how she managed to not be bothered by the denial. Knowing that I was a switch and actually liked being denied and caged from time to time, she suggested that I should try it too. I didn't think much about it at first but today this idea was stuck in my head and kept growing on me. Remembering that the most I have spent denied/caged was just a little less the 3 months and how horny that made me feel I don't know if I would be able to complete a year on my own but would really love to. So I came up with this idea!

I HOPE I didn't bore you with prehistory but actually intrigued you. If that's the case let me explain what I came up:

I got to think that there are a lot of people who would like to take part in this challenge - spend a year in denial or even better in chastity. But at some point they will lack motivation to keep going or the horniness will overwhelm them and fail the challenge. So I am creating a kik group where every participant can help the others complete challenge by supporting, cheering, motivate each other. But also being able to make the challenge more fun by tease and giving some tasks to each other!

The group will be private and everyone who wants a place in it will have to apply will have to do so here by answering some questions (listed below). There are going to be 50 spots total - 25 for GUYS and 25 for GIRLS.

NO DOMS will be allowed! Everyone who applies must participate in the challenge! Applications will be closed at 23:59 GMT 31.12.2023. And the challenge starts 00:00 GMT 01.01.2024.

To apply just answer the questions listed below:

1. How old are you?
2. What is your gender?
3. What is the longest time you spent in denial/chastity
4. Do you a Master/Mistress?
5. If yes are they comfortable in participating in the challenge?
6. How do you think you will be helpful to others taking part in the group?

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial

Last edited by iHudson; 12-26-2023 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Setting an icon for the thread
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk