Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2023, 06:30 PM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Male 33/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

33/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place

Hi there,
Thanks for stopping by.
You can leave immediately if you're not going to read this ad well, if you are looking for monogomy, you're under 18, have a strong focus on little play, or are a brat.

What am I looking for?
I'm an experienced Dom. I enjoy dishing out tasks when the mood strikes, but I'm much more interested in long term training. I get a great sense of satisfaction for moulding someone to be pleasing to me. To see the structure I impart take hold. To see conditioning set in and skills improve.
TPE (total power exchange) is an intimidating concept to some who haven't experienced it before. It doesn't mean "no limits" it just means that if I want to control your hydration, or tell you to do chores that's equally within my power as handing out spanks.
As a Dom I'm comfortable being harsh and intimidating, and being protective and reassuring. You'll likely see both sides though I'll tailor which and when depending on how I want to press your buttons.
The underlying theme here, and the core of my domination, is that I want to get inside your head. I want to be the first thing you think of when you wake up, not because I've ordered it, but because I have become the core of your existence.

Relationships
I mentioned that you needed to be ok with polyamory. I'm married and have one long distance TPE slave. My wife knows that I am here, and is supportive. For the most part she wishes to remain uninvolved/unaware of specifics. Though she has recently been expressing an interest in potentially getting involved as pleasure/teasing capacity.

If you have questions or concerns on my relationship status, or how it might impact a potential dynamic, please ask.

As for your relationship status I find it very difficult to work around a live-in partner if they must remain unaware. Any other relationship status I'm open to considering.

Kink vs. Vanilla life
I'm very understanding of the restrictions real life can place on kink. I'm not interested in ruining your life. I can work around your professional life. It's ok if you're a parent, as mentioned above open on relationship status.

That said, I expect a reasonable amount of availability, roughly an hour a day on average at minimum. I expect you have some private space, and I expect we can find some time that we're both available to chat reasonably frequently. If we can't accomplish that, it's not going to work out.

Gender and sexuality
I'm attracted to femme people and that informs the people I'm willing to play with.
- CIS Females (any appearance)
- Trans females (slim/passable, need to be open to genital torture)
- Trans males (who are heavily interested in forced feminisation/misgendering)

Male slaves/sissies should not apply unless part of a couple. If you do apply, even the most amazing applications tend to be rejected by me.

Kinks
First and foremost I like getting inside your head. Trick questions, mental conditioning, hypnosis, predicament play, behaviour modification - all of these make me smile.
Next, I'm a sadist. Tears aren't a safeword. I'm not into blood, but most other things that I'm confident I can inflict safely I will. And I'm *creative*. Yes, I'll assign you spankings, but I'll also have you doing things you've never done before. A short list - impact play, rubber bands, clamps, chemical play (icy hot), bruises/welts, ice, stress positions, workouts.
Lastly, I enjoy humiliation and degradation. I particularly like themes of inherent inferiority, such as misogyny. But I can find all sorts of ways to humiliate you. Examples - body writing, bladder control, emotional vulnerability, verbal humiliation, slut training.

Bonuses
Consider these some niche kinks that I don't consider essential, but would love to find.

- Owning a couple or group. May or may not live together. I'm more open to masculine people in this scenario.
- Gym bunny. I want to completely exhaust you with enforced exercise.
- Forced hetero for lesbians/misgendering of trans men. I touched on this above. But I like the feeling of "corrupting" you that this has. I consider this edge play, so I won't enter into this with someone whom I feel doesn't appreciate the gravity this has.

Vanilla me
I'm a father, a middle-manager in tech, a lover of board games, video games, books (sci-fi, fantasy, or airport fiction mostly), and sports.

How to apply
Message me here, or on discord (username: thoughtwrangler). Tell me a bit about yourself as a person, why my ad appealed to you, where in the world you're from, and your experience with BDSM.

Low effort responses get low effort dismissals.

Good luck with your search.
The following user says Thank You to Thoughtwrangler for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk