Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-17-2023, 11:21 AM   #1
DimpleDump

Default 7D6N vacation

Hi!

I'll be going on a 7D6N solo vacation and... I think it's going to be really slutty one for me. The challenge for myself this vacation is to suck at least 10 different cocks this trip, i.e., 10 different guys. The gist of it is that I'm going have to suck somebody daily and on some days, I'll be sucking more than 1 guy. I think it's going to be really slutty on these days. I thought of eating pussies too but I don't know if I'd ever get the chance OR time to do it.

I won't be going to pubs/clubs to be an easy pick up of sorts. Instead, I plan to seduce guys where appropriate. I think this is more fun than getting drunk and fuck. Preferably, I would want to avoid getting fucked if possible but given these circumstances, I may just go along and I most likely will enjoy it as well. I think it depends on situation. I also think this may help reduce the risks of infection. Any advice on this is warmly welcomed.

I have one hard rule for myself, that is, I won't cum. Not even ruined or accidental. There are two reasons for this. One, I enjoy being sexually deprived. It's not the deprived part that I am fond off, but the reaction that comes from it; The neediness and the wild tendencies. Two, I have a penalty for myself for not getting the 10 different cocks which will extend my denial post vacation. I am thinking of 10 days since it's 10 different cocks though I am quite open to see what you guys think it's appropriate. Or maybe how it should be over the 10 days of additional denial.

The trip is quite a few weeks away so I have time to adjust. Until then, I am open for more rules, tasks and penalties that help me be a better cock sucking slut this vacation.

Thanks and love you all!
DimpleDump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk