Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Where should I sleep at?
Sleep on dry bathroom floor that I will be hugging around the toilet bowl. Towel roll as pillow. 2 18.18%
Sleep on wet bathroom floor under the shower. Towel roll as pillow. 3 27.27%
Sleep inside the closest. No pillow. 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2023, 03:57 PM   #1
cutehamster

Default Rules and dare in hotel alone

I would be on business trips and staying in a hotel alone pretty frequently, so I thought would be good for me to get a set of rules and dares to be done while alone in the room and exploring my submissive sides.

Rules would be obeyed every time I am in the room and for dares would be try to be completed in the room, so nothing involve too public or others. Particularly on the dares, I would like to explore more on holding a particular slave position or object like table or stools.

I welcome every suggestion for rules and dares, if they are too hard or impossible for me to do, I may request for amendment and following punishments for that. Will keep a blog on each trip to hotel to track the stuffs I did there in the room.

Current accepted rules:
1. Remain naked in the room, strip immediately after entering and dress just before going out.
2. Have a collar on.
3. May only allowed to sleep on floor, not bed.
4. Only cold shower.

Update a new poll to choose where I sleep, may suggest to improve each options on the details. No blanklet.

Rules and PM dares

Likes: Orgasm control, anal, hidden-public, rules, postures
Limits: Illegal, dangerous, public, pain, scat/pee, picture/video

Last edited by cutehamster; 09-02-2023 at 12:48 AM.
cutehamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 07:20 PM   #2
sexyslaveboy65

Hey there!

Once you arrive at your room you should immediately strip naked. Place a collar around your neck. Clothes not allowed to be worn in room and collar stays on till next morning.

Once a week you need to take the pen and paper and another desk object and you will become a table infront of the chair and place the objects on your back. On knees snd elbows on the floor. You will roll a dice and every number is 20 mins so 1-20 mins 2-40 3-1hr 4-1:20 5-1:40 and 6-2hr

Kik: Bitchowner

Likes: dom/sub, bondage, chastity, pain, anal, gags, public, exposure

Limits: scat, piss, illegal, extreme pain
sexyslaveboy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 07:28 PM   #3
germagrimes

no clothes alowed while in the hotel room, unless doing a dare that involves them. as soom as you enter, everything comes off. if you want, you can stabd still in the window for 10 minutes each morning.

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 09:58 PM   #4
cutehamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyslaveboy65 View Post
Hey there!

Once you arrive at your room you should immediately strip naked. Place a collar around your neck. Clothes not allowed to be worn in room and collar stays on till next morning.

Once a week you need to take the pen and paper and another desk object and you will become a table infront of the chair and place the objects on your back. On knees snd elbows on the floor. You will roll a dice and every number is 20 mins so 1-20 mins 2-40 3-1hr 4-1:20 5-1:40 and 6-2hr
Quote:
Originally Posted by germagrimes View Post
no clothes alowed while in the hotel room, unless doing a dare that involves them. as soom as you enter, everything comes off. if you want, you can stabd still in the window for 10 minutes each morning.
Thanks for these rules, pretty expect I will spend naked always when in the room. But I dont have collar, is it alright for me to get some sort of replacement like ribbon?

The becoming table dare look interesting but I felt like the max of 2 hours is quite much for me physically, which I assume I dont get any breaks in between right?

Rules and PM dares

Old 08-31-2023, 10:15 PM   #5
sexyslaveboy65

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutehamster View Post
Thanks for these rules, pretty expect I will spend naked always when in the room. But I dont have collar, is it alright for me to get some sort of replacement like ribbon?

The becoming table dare look interesting but I felt like the max of 2 hours is quite much for me physically, which I assume I dont get any breaks in between right?
Yes a belt would work as a collar! And you may do anything over an hour in 45 min intervals but only 20 min break

Kik: Bitchowner

Likes: dom/sub, bondage, chastity, pain, anal, gags, public, exposure

Limits: scat, piss, illegal, extreme pain
sexyslaveboy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 01:24 AM   #6
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Here’s a few more for you:

- whenever you enter the hotel room, you must edge.
- after your main return to the room, eg after work, you are not allowed any underwear when leaving the room for the rest of that day
- you are to sleep naked, and you are not allowed to use the “do not disturb” tag on your door
- you are only allowed to cum for each night you are in the hotel room, you must roll this orgasm control dice dare:
1) edge five times on your knees at the window, then have a cold shower, no orgasm for you today
2) hump the bed to edge, no orgasm for you today
3) congratulations, you may cum - but you’re not allowed to be in your hotel room or a bathroom for your orgasm.
4) 10 edges then a ruined orgasm for you - let your cum dribble out in to the underwear you’ll wear tomorrow
5) half an hour anal play - each time you roll this you must use something bigger than last time. No touching your cock, but if you can cum hands free you’re allowed to
6) congratulations, you may cum today! But you must first ask 5 people on getdare for permission, and offer to do a dare in your hotel room for them in return for a yes. You should update this thread with who you asked and what dares you did before you cum.

Enjoy.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 01:27 AM   #7
JJVersBi

Here is a simple one. Leave the door slightly open - EG, put something between the door frame and the door so anyone can walk in - and of course, you must be naked at all times

28/m/uk - sub

Up for anything and yes, you can post my pics online

Find me a dice dare and I'll do it

My likes, dislikes and limits - https://shorturl.at/WvJGj
JJVersBi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 05:06 AM   #8
cutehamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyslaveboy65 View Post
Yes a belt would work as a collar! And you may do anything over an hour in 45 min intervals but only 20 min break
I am thinking to actually buying a lighter collar perhaps chocker for girl if not pink ribbon as replacement if it is alright too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post
Here’s a few more for you:

- whenever you enter the hotel room, you must edge.
- after your main return to the room, eg after work, you are not allowed any underwear when leaving the room for the rest of that day
- you are to sleep naked, and you are not allowed to use the “do not disturb” tag on your door
- you are only allowed to cum for each night you are in the hotel room, you must roll this orgasm control dice dare:
1) edge five times on your knees at the window, then have a cold shower, no orgasm for you today
2) hump the bed to edge, no orgasm for you today
3) congratulations, you may cum - but you’re not allowed to be in your hotel room or a bathroom for your orgasm.
4) 10 edges then a ruined orgasm for you - let your cum dribble out in to the underwear you’ll wear tomorrow
5) half an hour anal play - each time you roll this you must use something bigger than last time. No touching your cock, but if you can cum hands free you’re allowed to
6) congratulations, you may cum today! But you must first ask 5 people on getdare for permission, and offer to do a dare in your hotel room for them in return for a yes. You should update this thread with who you asked and what dares you did before you cum.

Enjoy.
These are good suggestions and dares actually but on the bad side I dont really update my signatures for sometime, I prefer rather fixed rules without involve dices, so is it alright to modify your choices for each dice throw into a harder but fixed set of rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJVersBi View Post
Here is a simple one. Leave the door slightly open - EG, put something between the door frame and the door so anyone can walk in - and of course, you must be naked at all times
This looks simple but slightly dangerous for me to leave the fooor open even when I am sleep.

Rules and PM dares

Old 09-01-2023, 07:41 AM   #9
Ice Dancer

When you are ready to leave, strip the bed of all pillow cases and sheet covers, to save the staff of doing it.

Leave a thank you note with chocolates too.

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 12:36 PM   #10
cutehamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Dancer View Post
When you are ready to leave, strip the bed of all pillow cases and sheet covers, to save the staff of doing it.

Leave a thank you note with chocolates too.
This would be pretty mild dares, but in fact I accepted another rule just now that I may not allowed to sleep on the bed, so the bed will largely intact.

Rules and PM dares

Last edited by cutehamster; 09-02-2023 at 12:37 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk