Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-18-2023, 06:42 PM   #1
Nudistexhibition

Default Private nude model

Anyone ever been a nude art model for just one person? If so, what was it like? I’m about to do it for the first time this weekend.
Limits: pictures (for strangers), illegal, family, permanent, social suicide, pee drinking, poop, ballbashing

Female slave market: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371598
Nudistexhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 09:36 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

Nope, not just for one person, but for a room full of art students, they pay wasn't to bad either.
What was it like?
I took my clothes off in private, put on a robe, walked into the room took the robe off and got into the suggested pose.
It was fun, but not a turn on.
Why did I do this? To break a barrier.
Old 05-20-2023, 10:18 AM   #3
NudeDude61

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
Nope, not just for one person, but for a room full of art students, they pay wasn't to bad either.
What was it like?
I took my clothes off in private, put on a robe, walked into the room took the robe off and got into the suggested pose.
It was fun, but not a turn on.
Why did I do this? To break a barrier.
Cool. Just this week I met with the coordinator of a figure drawing group. I was emailed things to fill out. Contact information. Privacy limitations (e.g. appearing nude in promotional photographs), and a Model Release form.

Now I wait and see what happens.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NudeDude61 for this post:
Old 07-15-2023, 11:22 AM   #4
NudeDude61

Default Nude Modeling Report

I was asked to model this past Sunday, June 9. I was not initially scheduled for that date, but there was a communication breakdown and I needed to jump in as an emergency substitute.

What was it like?

Well, not one person, but nine. Four men, five women. Everyone probably in their 30s, except one gentlemen who I would guess is in his 70s, and two women who look to be in their 20s.

There were some butterflies in the stomach standing in the studio in only a robe, feeling like I was being checked out by the artists. The initial robe drop and walk to the platform was surreal - almost like an out of body experience. But once in position and in pose, it was an extremely peaceful, meditative, relaxing experience.

It was a single three-hour pose, broken into 20-minute blocks with a short stretch break between them.

The worst part was when two flies got in the studio and were drawn to the most illuminated object in the studio - the model. Holding pose with two flies walking all over your face - and in your EAR - is a real exercise in self-control. Even more so when one of the flies decided to venture south and boldly walk where no fly has walked before.

But on the whole, it was a great time. There was some great art - and I’ve got pictures to prove it. I only hope that I did well enough to be invited back sometime. I’m working on some gestural so that I might be able to two one of their two-hour, quick poses, sessions.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NudeDude61 for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 04:27 AM   #5
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudistexhibition View Post
Anyone ever been a nude art model for just one person? If so, what was it like? I’m about to do it for the first time this weekend.
I was once going to model wearing only body paint outdoors for an artist. It would have been somewhere in nature, during daylight. But it never went ahead.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 03:45 PM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Palette

I have done this via webcam and it was a fun experience. I would LOVE to do it in person. I don't know how to make that happen though.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk