Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2023, 11:38 AM   #1
OrgasmController

Male 26/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (summer denial)

26/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (summer denial)

Hi fellow kinksters,

Now that summer has started, we are all much hornier of course. I want to challenge myself in that area.

The challenge
I would like to enter a denial period from July 1st and see how long I can last not to cum until I explode. Twice in my life I have tried something like this before. I participated in a no nut November once years ago and recently spent a month in denial under control of a dominant woman. I really liked this at the time, so I'm looking for such an experience again.

Who and what am I looking for?
I am a 26 year old sub from South-Holland. Who you are and where you live doesn't really matter. Ideally, I would like to find a dominant lady/ woman to accompany and control me in this summer denial. However, I am not opposed to dominant men. For me, a click and connection is important. We don't need to have 24/7 conversations for days on end. But some form of communication throughout the day is nice.

I seek this guidance in the form of being held accountable to the denial. Self denial brings less pressure, or am I just lacking discipline? In any case, I'm looking for someone who can tease and deny me. I would like rules to put me in my submissive place. I would also like to receive a daily task to execute during the denial. I am also a big fan of "on demand" assignments in the form of "edge now" or something like that. A kind of surrender of control of my cock to the dominant. I do with it what the dominant wants, when he wants it, how he wants it.

I hope this is clear. I'm open to any questions, so feel free to ask. With enough interest, I also think it would be nice to have a group of dominants who control me in the denial. For example through a kik/telegram/discord group chat. But that is all negotiable. First of all, I hope for nice reactions to the ad.

I would like to hear from you! Greetings!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk