Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2021, 04:55 AM   #1
KariRiley

Default Kneeling in pain

Mistress ordered me to kneel on pencils in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phonoe with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up an nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count any more.

I also have to slap my pussy three times for every person that messages me and says "SLAP IT".

Feel free to send something degrading and humiliating as well, if you want.

I'll be on my knees as soon as I pusblish this thread.

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments
Limits: illegal, blood, scat, atm, urine drinking, videos, pictures

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

KIK: KariRiley
KariRiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:29 AM   #2
KariRiley

Thank you, everyone, for making me kneel longer.

There were 11 people messaging me and I had to kneel 21 min in total. I also had to apply 30 slaps to my pussy. My knees are pretty done now and my pussic is slightly red a little swollen.

The most challenging part was, not knowing if there might come more messages. That was absolutly thirlling!

Likes: everything creative, edging, kneeling, predicament, verbal humiliation, degradation
Dislikes: spanking, bodywriting, anal, cornertime, denial, ruined orgasms - I consider all of these punishments

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-02-2021, 05:58 AM   #3
Ch4rl13

Am I too late to say SLAP IT?
Old 06-02-2021, 06:04 AM   #4
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Nice tread and good idea 👌

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 12:39 PM   #5
KariRiley

Mistress had a lot of fun, reading my report from the task yesterday and she decided to have me doing it again.

Today, Mistress ordered me to kneel on Legos in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phonoe with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count any more.

I also have to slap my pussy three times for every person that messages me and says "SLAP IT".

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-03-2021, 01:02 PM   #6
KariRiley

Today's session was quite nice. Thank you, everyone who participated.

There were only 3 messages today, making a total of 13 minutes of kneeling and 6 slaps to my pussy. Given that my knees were pretty done from yesterday, I was happy not having to spend hours on those Legos today.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-14-2021, 02:14 PM   #7
KariRiley

I just got home and Mistress required me do another episode of kneeling in pain, before I can go to bed.

Mistress ordered me to kneel on dry chickpeas in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phonoe with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count any more.

I also have to slap my pussy three times for every person that messages me and says "SLAP IT". I‘m in a front-wedgie and if you send „PULL“, I‘ve to pull really hard on it in addition.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-14-2021, 03:11 PM   #8
KariRiley

Wow, THAT was a really painful session today!

There were 15 messages making me kneel a total of 25 minutes on chickpeas. Most of the replies added slaps and pulling as well and at the end of my time I was pretty done. To top it off, I got another dare right after it making me kneel on rice for additional 10 minutes and I got to edge.

To sum it up, it was super intense, my knees hurt like hell right now and I‘m off to bed.

Thank you everyone who participated!

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 06-18-2021, 04:28 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

Sorry I couldn't partecipate. A little suggestion if your Mistress plans do do it again: during the kneeling time you must constantly masturbate but aren't allowed to cum, the movements you do should make a nice effect on your knees .
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 04:20 AM   #10
KariRiley

Mistress decided that I deserve some punishment for responding late to her messages yesterday.

Mistress ordered me to kneel on dry rice in the corner with legs spread for 15 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phonoe with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up and nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time, knowing that I'm not allowed to cum until Sunday. Whenever someone messages me "WIPE YOUR FACE, CUNT" I've to wet my fingers inside my pussy and wipe across my face. For every person that messaged me, I've to wait 30 additional minutes before being allowed to clean my face.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 11-05-2021, 04:54 AM   #11
KariRiley

Wow, that was a very painful and very humiliating session. There were 7 replies in total, making me kneel for 22 minutes. My knees are pretty done now.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 02-16-2022, 03:29 AM   #12
KariRiley

I was ordered to do another round of "kneeling in pain" ... it's been a while since last time.

Mistress ordered me to kneel on pencils in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phonoe with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up an nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time I'm on my knees. I'm not allowed to cum.

I have to slap my pussy three times for every person that messages me and says "SLAP IT".

Whenever someone messages me "WIPE YOUR FACE, CUNT" I've to wet my fingers inside my pussy and wipe across my face. For every person that messaged me, I've to wait 30 additional minutes before being allowed to clean my face.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 02-16-2022, 03:55 AM   #13
KariRiley

The session is finished. It was quite an easy one, because only 3 people responded. It started a very nice followup-session, though.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 02-18-2022, 04:31 AM   #14
KariRiley

I'm in for another round ...

Mistress ordered me to kneel on raw rice in the corner with legs spread for 10 minutes. I'm only allowed to have my phone with me and the KIK messenger open. For every person that contacts me saying "KNEEL LONGER" while I'm kneeling, I've to kneel one minute longer.

I'm only allowed to get up when the time is up an nobody messaged me since then. This means once the time is up, I'm allowed to stand up and messages coming in after that don't count anymore.

I also have to slowly masturbate the whole time I'm on my knees. I'm not allowed to cum. Everyone can make me start/stop this.

If you send me "SAY IT LOUD", I've to repeat a phrase of your choice over and over again until someone changes it or until the time is up.

Whenever someone messages me "TASTE YOURSELF", I've to wet my fingers inside my pussy and lick them clean.

PM Dares
Rules, news and status

Old 02-18-2022, 04:40 AM   #15
Anal Hayley

What a nice idea! Sadly I'm not on kik and can't participate.

5' 7" / 57kg / 34B / brunette

I am a self-confessed anal slut.

20th July 2018 was the last time my pussy was sexually penetrated.

31st January 2019 was the last time I orgasmed through clit stimulation.

All my orgasms since then have been through anal penetration alone.

Likes, Limits & Toys

How I became an anal slut

Ask Me Anything
Anal Hayley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Anal Hayley for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk