Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-03-2023, 06:59 PM   #1
fity

Default Edging-, fitness- and house slave on vacation, please spice my holidays up

Hello friends,

I am still on vacation for 5 full days (leaving on Friday) and unfortunately my dom is out. I still live in a villa with 5 friends (we are all male and heterosexual) until Thursday. We have a private pool, two bathrooms, everyone sleeps two to a double bed (3 bedrooms with 2 people in each). Every now and then we go to the beach and one day we want to go snorkeling.

Please give me tasks which maximize my sexual frustration. In addition, I also like to be the house slave in a hidden way. So cleaning, washing dishes, tidying up so that no one else has to do anything in the household except me. I can also like risky tasks, where the probability of being caught must be very low. In addition, fitness as well. Push-ups, sit-ups, squats which I have to fulfill daily before I am allowed to drink alcohol, go to the beach, eat something or use the pool for example. Oh yes, I love edging. Preferably so often that the other guys wonder why I go to the bathroom so often

Can you help me and make my last days here a lovely hell?

fity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 09:45 PM   #2
fity

I am also open for a privat dom/sub play via Kik:
fityGER

Feel free to give me tasks <3

fity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk