Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2023, 04:04 PM   #1
SubmissiveGrace

Default Punish Me For Not Doing My Work

Hi! I'm completely new here!
I have been absolutely slacking in my college classes right now, I'm completely online so no zoom calls or in person classes. Does anyone have any punishments I can do while doing my work? Or any punishments for when I play video games instead of doing homework?

I have 1 lush vibrator, a buttplug, clothespins and othe rhousehold items

Limits: public, a lot of pain.
SubmissiveGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubmissiveGrace for this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 04:18 PM   #2
Daddy_Bulwark
Baby Member

Hello,

Would you please give us more information on what you are behind in, when is the next moment you have to work on it, how long it will take to complete, and punishments are effective for you? I want to give a customized answer, and not a general, lazy one.
Daddy_Bulwark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 05:12 PM   #3
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Female

For every 3 minutes you play video games and not doing your homework you get 1 minute less time to masturbate next time you want to do that. You start at 60 minutes.

Meaning that if you play for 3 hours you won't be allowed to touch yourself at all next time you feel the urge.

Or at least I think that's how the math works out. It's late and I'm tired so it might not make any sense.

Happy gaming!
Old 01-29-2023, 12:19 AM   #4
SubmissiveGrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_Bulwark View Post
Hello,

Would you please give us more information on what you are behind in, when is the next moment you have to work on it, how long it will take to complete, and punishments are effective for you? I want to give a customized answer, and not a general, lazy one.
Hi! Uhm I mainly fall behind in writing essays and doing my readings, I usually work, when im not slacking that is, on thursdays through sundays about an hour or three a day. Punishments that are effective for me is anything humiliating or uncomfortable, for instance the only reason I have a plug is becuase my boyfriend would have me use it as punishment.
SubmissiveGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 05:43 PM   #5
vibratoruser

Haha, I am definitely looking at this because I need that too lol. Unfortunately, I almost always have family around so I can't do many things that I'd like to. I do have some suggestions that have worked for me before (feel free to adjust to your available time and concentration):
- If you catch yourself pulling up a videogame or playing it, you get added one writeforme.org task for every... 3 minutes? idk your schedule - before your next orgasm (alone or with someone else. No orgasm before you've completed all of them). You can create one yourself or request one as a dare, I'm sure someone will be happy to provide. Preferably you should write out what you did wrong. You can use the same one every time.
- Wear the vibrator or the plug (you should definitely be reminded that you're wearing it, but still able to process what you read) while doing your reading and read everything out loud. I assure you you won't get distracted. Plus, you'll want some relief, so you'll work faster. If you orgasm, leave it in and continue reading out loud.
- Set yourself a goal (idk, 3 pages of essay) and put your clothespins on your nipples until you're finished. Or be naked while doing it. Or wear your buttplug/vibe. Or stuff yourself with a household item. Or literally whatever, just make sure you'll want to finish your task faster that way. You only get to take it out and/or orgasm once you've reached your goal.

Hope that helps

Advertisements
Kink Talk