Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-22-2010, 11:59 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Heart Break The Unsexiest Things About Sex

I found a group on Facebook called "The Unsexiest Things About Sex" which listed, well, 40 unsexy things about sex. I've posted them below. All you have to do is tell us which have happened to you

1. Trying to take Skinny Jeans, Leggings or Jeggings off in a slow sexy way, stumbling and falling.

2. Having your legs either side of your head...what do you do with your arms?? and everything is falling towards your head!

3. When someone's going down on you and your entire body starts to twitch.

4. When the guy attempts to take your bra off but fails miserably so you end up having to do it yourself.

5. Being on top and sitting at the wrong angle and accidentally bending the guys...manhood. Which results in instant flop and ruins the mood.

6. Headboard hitting the wall...(its happened to all of us)

7. The unfortunate incident of fanny farts...never sexy and an inevitable thing.

8. Having a squeaky bed

9. Having to be quiet because people are in. Means you are paying more attention to the noises outside the room... big turn off.

10. The lovely squelching noise that can be heard sometimes during... very off putting.

11. Someone actually walking in...especailly if its your mum, very hard to want to keep going let alone actually being able to keep going.

12. Being to noisy and someone in the next room bangs on the wall to get you to shut up.

13. Being over enthusiastic when going to give oral to him and jabbing ones self in the eye.

14. Doing it when your on...the after marth...its bad.

15. Remembering a inappropriate but funny sex story and being unable to carry on as your are literally ROFL.

16. Randomly comming on during sex.

17. Getting cramp during sex...happens to all of us.

18. Your facial expression when your having sex but in alot of pain.Not the 'oh its so big' pain the 'ooowww get the fuck off me' pain. Big turn off for the guy.

19. Trying to put on a condom even worse trying to put a condom on that doesn't fit.

20. Getting cum in your eye or hair. Stings in the eye and instantly feel the need to get it out of your hair.

21. Forgetting that you haven't shaved down there for awhile and suddenly you don't feel like it to much.

22. Having a comedy DVD on in the background and acciddentally paying attention and laughing.

23. When the girl is on top and the guy cums and then it drips all over him (very fun for the girl though lets face it)

24. Sex on the floor, gettin carpet burns...ouch.

25. Him being not that good so thinking about something else.

26. Falling off the bed during. Obviously will be followed by uncontrollable laughter.

27. Trying to pull the guys jeans off but accidentally pulling him off the bed.

28. After being fingered when they guy looks at his fingers....never something we want to see.

29. Being about to get it on and having to pee. The guy loses it whether its you or him who has to pee.

30. Getting a song stuck in your head and thinking about it during.

31. The guy asking you if you've cum...very unsexy and off-putting because then you feel like there is presure to do it NOW!

32. One of you getting a nose bleed during sex.

33. Being called someone elses name.

34. BAD SEX FACE! If they look in pain or constipated - it's going to turn you off!

35. Being 'accidently' poked in the back door with it 'Ooh it slipped' - my ass it slipped!!!

36. When he cums in something other than you or cums in your pierced belly button...grrr

37. PREMATURE EJACULATION IN GENERAL.

38. Talking during sex!

39. Gagging while trying to give head because you've taken it to far.

40. Your phone going off again and again and again!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
softeyes
Account Banned

well, some of them are right..

but many of them are very vanilla and/or very conservative.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

lol I don't think a lot of those are a big deal... or even a mood killer.

And some of them I don't think are even bad at all. (:

But I'm not very uptight.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #4
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Well I've never had sex but I guess I'll outline the ones I do think are "unsexy," and ones I don't.
Don't read if you don't like, simple. ;D
EDIT: Fuck. Ignore the BB code for Bold. doesn't work. ¬¬
Spoiler:

1. Trying to take Skinny Jeans, Leggings or Jeggings off in a slow sexy way, stumbling and falling.
[B]No biggie.[/B]

2. Having your legs either side of your head...what do you do with your arms?? and everything is falling towards your head!
[B]And? ;D[/B]

3. When someone's going down on you and your entire body starts to twitch.
[B]And? =3[/B]

4. When the guy attempts to take your bra off but fails miserably so you end up having to do it yourself.
[B]More amusing than anythin' else. ;D[/B]

5. Being on top and sitting at the wrong angle and accidentally bending the guys...manhood. Which results in instant flop and ruins the mood.
[B]Not really. Unless he's got a really bad dick.[/B]

6. Headboard hitting the wall...(its happened to all of us)
[B]Not all that bad. Again, just funny. XD[/B]

7. The unfortunate incident of fanny farts...never sexy and an inevitable thing.
[B]Also funny, but not a mood killer.[/B]

8. Having a squeaky bed
[B]Only if your parents are home and you could get caught. Otherwise, who cares![/B]
9. Having to be quiet because people are in. Means you are paying more attention to the noises outside the room... big turn off.
[B]Depends on how well you can concentrate on stuff.[/B]

10. The lovely squelching noise that can be heard sometimes during... very off putting.
[B]Not really. Sounds kinky.[/B]

11. Someone actually walking in...especailly if its your mum, very hard to want to keep going let alone actually being able to keep going.
[B]Do it when you're alone and this doesn't happen. ;D[/B]

12. Being to noisy and someone in the next room bangs on the wall to get you to shut up.
[B]A bit scary at the time, but funny afterwards.[/B]

13. Being over enthusiastic when going to give oral to him and jabbing ones self in the eye.
[B]Funny, not a turn off.[/B]

14. Doing it when your on...the after marth...its bad.
[B]Not exactly hard to clean up. =3[/B]

15. Remembering a inappropriate but funny sex story and being unable to carry on as your are literally ROFL.
[B]It'll die down, surely.[/B]

16. Randomly comming on during sex.
[B]Randomly what?[/B]

17. Getting cramp during sex...happens to all of us.
[B]Ok I can see why this MIGHT be bad. XD[/B]

18. Your facial expression when your having sex but in alot of pain.Not the 'oh its so big' pain the 'ooowww get the fuck off me' pain. Big turn off for the guy.
[B]Well if she's in pain, he shouldn't be forcing her to do what she doesn't want. =3 And if she does want it, then stop complaining.[/B]

19. Trying to put on a condom even worse trying to put a condom on that doesn't fit.
[B]If you're immature and impatient.[/B]

20. Getting cum in your eye or hair. Stings in the eye and instantly feel the need to get it out of your hair.
[B]Still funny. And kinda hot for the guy. You're HIS property. ;D[/B]

21. Forgetting that you haven't shaved down there for awhile and suddenly you don't feel like it to much.
[B]What's wrong with it bein' hairy? ;)[/B]

22. Having a comedy DVD on in the background and acciddentally paying attention and laughing.
[B]Don't watch DVD's during sex. Bad! *smacks*[/B]

23. When the girl is on top and the guy cums and then it drips all over him (very fun for the girl though lets face it)
[B]How's that a turn off for the guy? :S[/B]

24. Sex on the floor, gettin carpet burns...ouch.
[B]Not really. Kinda like "battle scars." ;D[/B]

25. Him being not that good so thinking about something else.
[B]If you're thinking about somethin' else, it's not a turn off. Since you're turning yourself on. ;D[/B]

26. Falling off the bed during. Obviously will be followed by uncontrollable laughter.
[B]Funny, and you can hop back to it.[/B]

27. Trying to pull the guys jeans off but accidentally pulling him off the bed.
[B]Fail.[/B]

28. After being fingered when they guy looks at his fingers....never something we want to see.
[B]What, he's curious. ;)[/B]

29. Being about to get it on and having to pee. The guy loses it whether its you or him who has to pee.
[B]What kinda weak guy loses it from that?[/B]

30. Getting a song stuck in your head and thinking about it during.
[B]Depends on the song. ><[/B]

31. The guy asking you if you've cum...very unsexy and off-putting because then you feel like there is presure to do it NOW!
[B]Ok I guess. Piss off, stupid guy. ;D[/B]

32. One of you getting a nose bleed during sex.
[B]Kinky. ;)[/B]

33. Being called someone elses name.
[B]I agree I'd hate that. ><[/B]

34. BAD SEX FACE! If they look in pain or constipated - it's going to turn you off!
[B]Not really. ;D[/B]

35. Being 'accidently' poked in the back door with it 'Ooh it slipped' - my ass it slipped!!!
[B]What's so bad about that? :P[/B]

36. When he cums in something other than you or cums in your pierced belly button...grrr
[B]Don't get it pierced. Makes you look like a slut 99% of the time. And he mightn't cum in you 'cause he doesn't wanna risk pregnancy?[/B]

37. PREMATURE EJACULATION IN GENERAL.
[B]Even if I WAS to (very unlikely) I can get hard instantly after it so it's no biggie. Dunno about other guys.[/B]

38. Talking during sex!
[B]Depends.[/B]

39. Gagging while trying to give head because you've taken it to far.
[B]That's hot, tbh. ;D[/B]

40. Your phone going off again and again and again!
[B]Turn it off?[/B]
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Nixie
getDare Devil

I find these more amusing than anything else. Some yes of course have happened. But really when has it happened, I agree with softeyes quite vanilla. greatsayaman, hahahahahahahah amusing

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
maxim
Account Banned

I love thinks like this Have you read the 50 things to do at a mcdonalds drive in?
Pure Comedy
Old 02-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #7
Kiplin

Thanks to this list, i now know why i cant keep myself hard.
lmao
Kiplin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
eeeek, facebook, group, sex, unsexy