Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-14-2022, 03:10 PM   #1
Wraithbone

Default My Season of Giving

Since it is the season of giving, I thought it would be a good way to introduce myself to the community in a broader manner. From now until Christmas, feel free to request a dare from me in this post.

I'll happily provide you with a dare, but the more descriptive of what you would like and what you have to work with certainly helps me create something.

If you would like, don't hesitate to send a report to let me know how it went.

With that in mind, happy holidays and enjoy!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Wraithbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 03:18 PM   #2
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

This is very kind of yourself.

I would love to be the first one on the list and test out a dare. I would love to challenge myself and see what I'm capable off. Anything in my likes and dislikes are available to use but I would also love to try more predicament type of dares using my toys and things I have available.

If you would like some othe information send me a private message or send a message on kik and we can discuss further. I can also send proof on kik if you have it

I do also have a few days off work now so it can take a day or at least a few hours to complete if possible. Like I said I enjoy a challenge and being pushed

Thank you and looking forward to it

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Welcome Back Dares

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247

Last edited by Juanmessy; 12-14-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Juanmessy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 04:35 PM   #3
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
This is very kind of yourself.

I would love to be the first one on the list and test out a dare. I would love to challenge myself and see what I'm capable off. Anything in my likes and dislikes are available to use but I would also love to try more predicament type of dares using my toys and things I have available.

If you would like some othe information send me a private message or send a message on kik and we can discuss further. I can also send proof on kik if you have it

I do also have a few days off work now so it can take a day or at least a few hours to complete if possible. Like I said I enjoy a challenge and being pushed

Thank you and looking forward to it
Grab a bag and place some of your crossdressing clothes inside. This should be a full outfit if possible. Place your inflatable butt plug up your ass and drive to a store/mall near where you live. Bring the bag with your feminine clothes inside. Head inside one of the bathrooms there.

Now, completely change out of your current clothes and put on your full outfit inside one of the stalls. Remain that way for at least 2 minutes before changing out and back into your normal clothes.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Old 12-14-2022, 04:46 PM   #4
adirow

I would love to have a dare from yourself. I would love it to involve diapers and bondage and should hopefully last a few hours. I'm happy with wetting and messing aswell as doing anything else. If possible let's take it hard and see what you have in store

Dislikes: Anal, Lines, Cumplay, Cum eating, Long term

Limits: Scat, Family, Full public, Blackmail, Blood, Needles, Exposure

Kik Adirow123
adirow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 07:53 PM   #5
Chris_Dare

I would really enjoy a dare from you! I would like it to be harsh, and if you can include bladder control, pee desperation, and maybe possible “accidental” pants wetting, that would be great! Thanks you!

Likes: bathroom control, pee holding, locked in clothes, piss, messy(usually food items), wedgies, swirlies, hidden public, dice dares, bets, dares, forfeits, games, underwear, hypnosis, unfair, punishments, socks, feet, begging, ice,

Limits: law, family, exposure, diapers, poop, permanent, public, blood, major pain, being blackmailed, face, edging

(Underwear type: boxer briefs)
Chris_Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 09:57 PM   #6
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by adirow View Post
I would love to have a dare from yourself. I would love it to involve diapers and bondage and should hopefully last a few hours. I'm happy with wetting and messing aswell as doing anything else. If possible let's take it hard and see what you have in store
Spend an entire day handcuffed and wearing a diaper. You are to use the bathroom in your diaper for the whole day. Once you are done, you are to head to a park and dispose of the dirty diaper in an outdoor trash can.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Old 12-14-2022, 09:59 PM   #7
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Dare View Post
I would really enjoy a dare from you! I would like it to be harsh, and if you can include bladder control, pee desperation, and maybe possible “accidental” pants wetting, that would be great! Thanks you!

Likes: bathroom control, pee holding, locked in clothes, piss, messy(usually food items), wedgies, swirlies, hidden public, dice dares, bets, dares, forfeits, games, underwear, hypnosis, unfair, punishments, socks, feet, begging, ice,

Limits: law, family, exposure, diapers, poop, permanent, public, blood, major pain, being blackmailed, face, edging

(Underwear type: boxer briefs)

For 6 hours, you are to drink 500 mL of water per hour. You should therefore consume about 3L of water total. Once you are done drinking, head for a 10 minute walk around your area before heading back. Once you are back, you may use the bathroom in your house.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Old 12-15-2022, 07:10 PM   #8
Gd206

I’d like a dare! I’d like something to do in public, maybe a public bathroom?

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 07:12 PM   #9
LucyLou

I want to become a plastic little barbie bimbo ... sooooo anything that takes me towards that goal I guess
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 09:00 PM   #10
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDude206 View Post
I’d like a dare! I’d like something to do in public, maybe a public bathroom?
Visit a public bathroom that has multiple stalls in it (ideally around 3-5). Enter into each stall and give yourself a wedgie. Hold it for at least 2 minutes before proceeding to the next stall.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Old 12-15-2022, 09:03 PM   #11
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
I want to become a plastic little barbie bimbo ... sooooo anything that takes me towards that goal I guess
Find an outfit that you have that is as close to an outfit that a Barbie doll can be fitted in. Put on the outfit and take a picture of you in it. Keep the photo on your phone for at least a week.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Old 12-15-2022, 09:08 PM   #12
Nate Poll

I would love a dare from you! I want it to be anything you want (within limits)! I don't have any toys though
Gay/male/23/slave
Kik: 515kitt

Likes: humiliation, degrading, piss, scat, pain, wedgies, cum, hidden public, (light) body writing, (light) feminization, most likely anything not in my limits
Limits: blood, permanent, other people, and face
Nate Poll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 02:30 AM   #13
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Poll View Post
I would love a dare from you! I want it to be anything you want (within limits)! I don't have any toys though
Gay/male/23/slave
Kik: 515kitt

Likes: humiliation, degrading, piss, scat, pain, wedgies, cum, hidden public, (light) body writing, (light) feminization, most likely anything not in my limits
Limits: blood, permanent, other people, and face
Write your GD username somewhere on your upper torso/arm. Head out to a store or anywhere public. At some point when you are around others, you must lift up your shirt to reveal the bodywriting underneath.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares
Old 12-16-2022, 05:06 AM   #14
Alex_MTB

I would be happy with anything just nothing against my limits
Thankyou for your great service

Likes: diapers, wetting, plugs, anal, edges, dares, challenges, games, cum play, cum eating, panties

Limits: public, loud, very messy (roommates), anything that involves friends or family, scat.

BDSM test: https://bdsmtest.org/r/aMQj6DYG

Kik: Alex_MTB1

Toys: 4 different plugs, 6’ dildo, 300ml douche, adult pull ups.
Alex_MTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 09:40 AM   #15
Wraithbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_MTB View Post
I would be happy with anything just nothing against my limits
Thankyou for your great service
Lube up your 6" dildo before inserting it anally. Keep it in there while you edge 6 times.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys/Outfits

My PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#dare #dares