Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-22-2022, 12:07 AM   #1
PainSlutK

Cool Make my working day interesting……

I have 5 hours each day when I have the house to myself and I work a desk job in my home office. 9.30-2.30 UK Mon-Fri. I don’t need to be in meetings or calls.

Please free to take 1 or 2 hour time slots to use me as you see fit. I must be able to work so if we can avoid spanking and tasks requiring time away from the screen. Probably best for endurance tasks and concentrating on one body part at a time, to allow me the concentration required to work.

I enjoy pain, endurance bondage and anything that makes me feel used, degraded and controlled. I would appreciate being allowed a lunch break and will assume I can have toilet breaks unless instructed otherwise. I love to orgasm, so remember that too.

I will report back via a detailed report on this post on all completed tasks. This will be in the evening once I have time.

Dildo
Vibrating dildo small
Vibrating dildo large
Butt plug
Clothing pegs
Elastic bands
Nipple clamps with chain
Rope
Small Hand held wand vibrator
All house hold items - tape/string/thumb tacks etc

I enjoy pain, especially nipple pain. I love to be gagged. I like stretching my limits and trying new things. The idea of enduring pains and bondage predicaments while concentrating on work excites me but be realistic. I still need to work lol

I’ll do this starting today 22nd Sept for 2 weeks til 7th Oct. Maybe longer if I enjoy it. I’m UK time zone, so it’s 8am right now.

Last edited by PainSlutK; 09-22-2022 at 12:14 AM.
PainSlutK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:12 AM   #2
PainSlutK

Also adding - I’m busy. I am free during those hours but other things occupy me outside of those hours. If I don’t respond initially please know I will. I will do a report each UK evening with how each task during the day went.
PainSlutK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:33 AM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

2 hours, remove all clothes on your lower body, put your small vibe inside the pussy and put it on the lowest setting, take then your rope and find the middle of it and make a "loop" on one end with the 2 ends being the other end put the rope around your belly just above the hips (rope resting on your hip bones) by pulling the 2 ends through the "loop". Go with both ends now between your legs and between the pussy lips through the ass, try to catch the clit between the ropes so it is caught there, go to the back and around the ropes above the ass and go back forward , this time left and right of the outer lips so you end up with rope/lip/rope/clit/rope/lip/rope then bind the ends to the front of the "belt" don't bind it to tight but tight enough so i stays in place.

Note: I don't know your rope and your anatomy, so this might not work, in that case put the loop on the back and pull both ropes just through the ass crack and over the pussy.

You will work with it on you like that, you may make one toilet break and remove it for that, you may have 1 orgasm right after that break but will bind the rope again right away so if you chose to orgasm it will rub against the now sensitive pussy.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:35 AM   #4
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

Start with a thumb tack bra for your first hour, then switch for your nipple clamps for another hour.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 06:28 AM   #5
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default I have some dares for you

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (whereever you are for next 3 days). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in my pussy and my ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Glass of pee
Next meal.You will drink next to the meal a glass of your own pee.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and heels and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to grocery shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk