Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-14-2022, 06:47 AM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Spice up a car trip!

I have a lazy Monday planned, which starts with dropping off a friend in a remote city. I then have a one-hour drive back home during which I'm planning to have some fun; if your tasks extend the drive a bit that's no problem!

I'm looking for any dares, for example they can also involve stopping at a gas station and visiting the bathrooms, bringing stuff to use in the car, etc. Only limits are:
  • It's got to be safe - so nothing that distracts me too much while driving
  • Nothing that gets me arrested (I'm in the Netherlands so unfortunately there are not many quiet places along the roads and cameras everywhere)
  • This will be during the daytime. Like I said the drive is about an hour but I have multiple hours available
  • I'd like to keep my car clean(ish)

Some tasks I've done before as inspiration:
  • Drive wearing a buttplug and/or nipple clamps
  • Drive with just a t-shirt on and nothing underneath
  • Stop at a gas station to fuck my ass with a dildo
  • Stop at a gas station at the start of a trip and lick the dirtiest toilet there
  • Order a large coke at a drivethrough at the start of a drive, drink all of it, and if I needed to pee during the trip I had to do so in the cup and empty it again
  • Wear my e-stim chastity cage and edge myself using e-stim at various stops along the way

I'm looking forward to new (or old) creative tasks to spice things up!
Old 06-14-2022, 06:56 AM   #2
txversboy

I’ll start off easy; you cannot wear shoes outside your car. When you go into the gas station you must be barefoot and cannot avoid people. Act as if nothing is wrong and you have shoes on…

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Hard Limits: Messy, female clothes/underwear, diapers, social suicide
txversboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to txversboy for this post:
Old 06-14-2022, 06:56 AM   #3
Fitsanta

Default Car trip

Well, a long trip means rest stops.

So auto strip is a natural.

Roll the dice at a rest stop, loser strips and throws the item in the back seat (video to prove)

Then stay that way until the next rest stop.

Advanced - step out of the car to remove the item.

Video always proves.
Fitsanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 07:27 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
I’ll start off easy; you cannot wear shoes outside your car. When you go into the gas station you must be barefoot and cannot avoid people. Act as if nothing is wrong and you have shoes on…
That will work, noted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitsanta View Post
Well, a long trip means rest stops.

So auto strip is a natural.

Roll the dice at a rest stop, loser strips and throws the item in the back seat (video to prove)

Then stay that way until the next rest stop.

Advanced - step out of the car to remove the item.

Video always proves.
I'm not sure who you expect me to roll with, but unfortunately there are no rest stops along the way remote/quiet enough to fully strip. All rest stops I know of are full of camera's
Old 06-14-2022, 08:34 AM   #5
DutchGayDom
Distinguished Member

Wear your e-stim cage and if possible have it go with the music on the radio.

At every red light play with your nipples until the light turns green

KIK: Leo.vd
DutchGayDom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DutchGayDom for this post:
Old 06-14-2022, 11:43 PM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchGayDom View Post
Wear your e-stim cage and if possible have it go with the music on the radio.

At every red light play with your nipples until the light turns green
Good one, I do have a powerbox with microphone input so this one is going on the list!
Old 06-15-2022, 02:05 PM   #7
RosieNipples

For each red light or stop sign you pass strip off one piece of clothing. If you aren’t comfortable stripping at the stop, pull over when it’s safe and take off the piece of clothing then. If you’re completely stripped by the time you get home cum on a dildo before you can get dressed and go inside.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 04:47 PM   #8
txversboy

My favorite color is blue. Count the number of blue cars that pass you on the way home.

When you get home, you must organism that many times in the many times 5 min. Example…20 blue cars pass you. You must organism (wet, ruined, dry) in 100 minutes (20 x 5).

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Hard Limits: Messy, female clothes/underwear, diapers, social suicide
txversboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 02:05 PM   #9
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by txversboy View Post
My favorite color is blue. Count the number of blue cars that pass you on the way home.

When you get home, you must organism that many times in the many times 5 min. Example…20 blue cars pass you. You must organism (wet, ruined, dry) in 100 minutes (20 x 5).
Awesome one, guess I'll have to drive pretty fast to prevent getting passed too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
For each red light or stop sign you pass strip off one piece of clothing. If you aren’t comfortable stripping at the stop, pull over when it’s safe and take off the piece of clothing then. If you’re completely stripped by the time you get home cum on a dildo before you can get dressed and go inside.
Great one too! I'll keep a t-shirt or similar top on to prevent getting pulled over by police but other than that this is doable.
Old 06-18-2022, 02:15 PM   #10
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Before setting off insert 4 banana halves in your ass followed by your plug. You cannot release until you get home… try not to make a mess!!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 12:53 PM   #11
grannyd16
Prodigy

Every time you leave the car, you must be wearing a gag hidden beneath a face mask

If you want more, if anyone talks to you, you must attempt to respond not telling them you have a gag in

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 02:16 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

Awesome stuff! I'm heading out now, will try to take some pics along the way and post those.
Old 06-20-2022, 05:21 AM   #13
wingman78
Longtime User

This was an awesome trip everyone, thanks! I stopped at the first gas station to insert the two bananas and plug, and I had already passed numerous traffic lights on the way so I knew I had some stripping to do real soon. But first the bananas! As instructed I wore a gag under my mask and no shoes. I initially parked in a corner of the parking lot so I had some privacy to put the gag on, but quickly discovered that the strap was way too obvious. So I made a small adjustment and used one of my socks instead. I also used the quiet corner to put my chastity cage on.

In the gas station I felt super self-conscious, and got quite some stares, but nobody said anything fortunately! I had the bananas stuffed in my waistband, once I got to the toilets I quickly put some spit on my asshole as lube and pushed four halve bananas in. Followed by the plug, let me tell you I felt quite full! I left my underpants in the garbage bin as an extra, and went back to my parked car.

There I stripped naked from the waist down, connected the e-stim and set it to audio mode. I then continued my drive home, occasionally putting the e-stim a bit higher as I got used to the feeling, and clenching my ass now and then due to the bananas.

About 10 minutes from my house is a really quiet parking spot (but still 2 cars with people in them that I noticed, there might have been more ). I put my pants back on there (no underpants obviously) and continued the drive home, where I sprinted to the bathroom and made a huge mess in the toilet. Wow, glad I made that!

I counted 5 blue cars passing me, so I'll do that task next to finish up. THANK YOU ALL!

[EDIT]: there's a couple of pictures on my bdsmlr page (wingman78 dot bdsmlr dot com).

Advertisements
Kink Talk