Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: I have tried some chastity in april. I only came roughly half as much as usual
Good boy! 3 75.00%
Awww, you should have cum some more. It's wonderful! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2022, 08:59 PM   #1
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Default Girls, take my orgasms and spend them as you wish

Let's try something new, although it's slightly inspired by an old thread, which I can't find again now.

This month, I have 30 orgasms available. The number of orgasms was decided by random.org (I was lucky to get a high number). By the time I post this, I haven't used any of them yet.

I tend to fantasy about girls being superior, so to all girls: In this month, you can take my orgasms from me and spend them on yourself or give them away to someone else. What you do with them is absolutely up to you. Every time a girl does that, my available number of orgasms is reduced by one.

Rules are:
First, have yourself (or let someone else have) a nice and wonderful orgasm - or a ruined one, that's up to you and your possible rules.
Next, write in this thread, that you have taken one of my orgasms.

You may write in detail how good it was, or if it was ruined etc., and whether you spent it on yourself or gave it to someone else. But this is not mandatory. You can also just write, that you have taken one.

If you have a limited amount of orgasms available yourself, taking one of mine does not count towards your maximum, except if that's against your rules.

Important: You cannot "reserve" my orgasms for future use. You haven't taken it, until you, or the person you gave it to, has used it.

Guys: Sorry, this one is for the girls. A girl can however take one of my orgasms and give it to a guy, if she decides that he deserves it more than I do.

If the number of orgasms reaches 0, there are no more orgasms for me this month

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk