Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-08-2022, 10:42 AM   #1
NudeDude61

Default 61/M - Oldest AMAA ever?

AMAA - Ask me *almost* anything. I won't answer questions that could compromise my secret superhero identity.

Beyond that, I'm interested in comparing the experience of exposure due to physical nudity and the exposure of psychological nudity by being forced to lay bare every aspect of my thoughts and actions.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 10:41 AM   #2
MsApioch

How long have you been kinky? What is your go-to fetish?

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 02:55 AM   #3
NudeDude61

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsApioch View Post
How long have you been kinky? What is your go-to fetish?
My formative kink event was hitting puberty just as streaking began as a fad in 1974. Ive gotten tamer with age, but being naked in a potentially public space (or reliving it iny imagination) still gets the juices flowing. Nowadays it is more of a webcam thing in a public website.

I'm trying to psych myself up for another broad daylight streak in a populated public area in 2024 as a 50th anniversary for the first time I did it.

The story of that first time is on here as a blog post.

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
Old 04-14-2022, 08:43 AM   #4
MsApioch

I see you’re currently in denial. Is there someone in your life who controls and dictates that? Denial is a very far cry from streaking. How did you go from there to here?

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 07:25 PM   #5
NudeDude61

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsApioch View Post
I see you’re currently in denial. Is there someone in your life who controls and dictates that? Denial is a very far cry from streaking. How did you go from there to here?
Over the last several decades, American society has gotten much more puritanical. Streaming went from an embarrassing and fun prank that made people laugh to an express train to prosecution and the sex offender registry. But once you experience the adrenaline rush of being naked and seen in public, the thrill cannot be equaled.

One of my first posts to GetDare was a dice game that has to be played nightly as a solo game until you "won". Most nights were a draw, but other nights you had to go on a public webcam chat site and edge for a number of minutes, maybe with face, possibly followed by a cum. It has the streaking vibe, because of the risk of being caught in an embarrassing position.

One day, I was chatting with other people here and we adapted the game into a two player version and the loser ended up in strict "no touch" denial. The loser was also forced to go on cam and pose nude for 10 minutes per night to constantly keep sexual thoughts in his mind. You could pay off any time day or night. You could pick a quiet time hoping to not be seen, and be one with your naked thoughts for six or seven minutes only to have someone stumble in the room and enjoy your predicament for the balance of the time. Again, the "getting caught streaking" vibe.

Needless to say, long term denial drives you batty, and after a while every waking thought is focused on the desire to touch the forbidden fruit. And to a veteran streaker, the intense sexual thoughts bring to mind the intense sexual rush og streaking. Especially since streaking doesn't require touching and it can be done while in denial.

=====

As far as your other question, my current denial was supposed to be a two person game, but the opponent wimped out. I decided to play against him "virtually" and lost. As with most cyber games of this ilk, it is up to the loser to behave with integrity, and that is what I am doing. It is the same thing I would be doing if the opponent were still around. He would have to trust that I am denying myself like I am required to do.

But if anyone would like to be my accountability master, I would be glad to report my progress and sins daily, as well as share pages of the lines I am writing in lieu of the nude cam time. (The cam website went away.) This game I am virtually playing is a seven game series, and if someone wants to be a real - non virtual - opponent in the upcoming games,that would be fantastic. We can tailor the game for payoffs other than denial if someone is not into denail but wants to risk something else.

Last edited by NudeDude61; 04-15-2022 at 10:26 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk