Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-01-2022, 10:29 AM   #1
SmolYui

Ruby 18 Need ballbusting tasks

Hewwo,

Horny little kitten is in some need of ballbusting tasks.
you may also provide nipple torture tasks.

feel free to suggest here.

or if you want proof ask on kik.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 11:01 AM   #2
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Little kitten, I don't know why, but seeing your likes, this sounds a bit like someone is punishing you for something.

But here goes my first task:

Roll 4 dice, multiply the results, as the dice come out. Those are the busts in the balls that you will have to do at least before the end of the day.

20% will have to be hits with a belt to your balls
25% will have to be slaps on your balls.
25% will have to be punches, as hard as you can, on your balls.
30% will have to be busts, as hard as you can, with a wooden spoon.

Write a report telling how the little kitty did with the task.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 12:37 PM   #3
SmolYui

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
Little kitten, I don't know why, but seeing your likes, this sounds a bit like someone is punishing you for something.

But here goes my first task:

Roll 4 dice, multiply the results, as the dice come out. Those are the busts in the balls that you will have to do at least before the end of the day.

20% will have to be hits with a belt to your balls
25% will have to be slaps on your balls.
25% will have to be punches, as hard as you can, on your balls.
30% will have to be busts, as hard as you can, with a wooden spoon.

Write a report telling how the little kitty did with the task.

Kitten did do this to themselves :P

task:
I rolled 4d6
3*2*5*2 =60
Belt = 0.2 * 60 = 12
Slap = 0.25 * 60 = 15
Punch = 0.25 * 60= 15
Spoon = 0.3 * 60 = 18

First kitten did the 12 belt hits.
They weren't that bad, but hurt a little.

Next was the 15 slaps.
This was quite a bit worse after getting warmed up from the belt, but kitten did them.

Then was the 15 punches.
Kitten was scared to do this. But pushed through , it hurt alot, she did them all.

Finally the 18 spoon hits.
These hurt kitten alot but they did them, even did a extra hit cause thought they didn't hit hard enough for one of them.

At first kitten thought that this wasn't that many, but kitten thought wrong, she's very glad she didn't roll higher numbers.

tankuu for the dare & making my balls ache.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 02-01-2022, 01:14 PM   #4
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Seeing that the little kitty has finished her homework for the day, I'm sure she was left wanting more, so I'm going to design another Dice Dare for you.

#1 With what implement?
1 - With a slipper
2 - With a TV remote
3 - With a book
4 - With the smartphone charger cable
5 - With the wooden spoon
6 - With a hard and round object, put in a sock (it can be an apple, a potato, an orange, a tennis ball, etc...).

#2 How many hits do I get with that implement?
1 - 10
2 - 20
3 - 30
4 - 50 (if in the previous point you rolled a 6, only 25 busts).
5 - 75 (if in the previous point you rolled a 6, only 37 busts).
6 - 100 (if in the previous point you rolled a 6, only 50 busts).

#3 How many times should I reroll?
1 - One more time but you will also roll at this point.
2 - 3 times, only the first two points.
3 - 5 times, only the first two points.
4 - 7 times, only the first two points.
5 - 9 times, only the first two points.
6 - 11 times just the first two stitches and one extra time rolling this stitch as well.

When you finish playing, write a report. I liked the previous report very much.

Enjoy!

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 02-01-2022, 02:59 PM   #5
SmolYui

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
Seeing that the little kitty has finished her homework for the day, I'm sure she was left wanting more, so I'm going to design another Dice Dare for you.

#1 With what implement?
1 - With a slipper
2 - With a TV remote
3 - With a book
4 - With the smartphone charger cable
5 - With the wooden spoon
6 - With a hard and round object, put in a sock (it can be an apple, a potato, an orange, a tennis ball, etc...).

#2 How many hits do I get with that implement?
1 - 10
2 - 20
3 - 30
4 - 50 (if in the previous point you rolled a 6, only 25 busts).
5 - 75 (if in the previous point you rolled a 6, only 37 busts).
6 - 100 (if in the previous point you rolled a 6, only 50 busts).

#3 How many times should I reroll?
1 - One more time but you will also roll at this point.
2 - 3 times, only the first two points.
3 - 5 times, only the first two points.
4 - 7 times, only the first two points.
5 - 9 times, only the first two points.
6 - 11 times just the first two stitches and one extra time rolling this stitch as well.

When you finish playing, write a report. I liked the previous report very much.

Enjoy!

kitten wrote a program to do the rolling for them, so they made sure to get it right. https://replit.com/@YuiJ/katien-20#Main.cs

My game went like this
Code:
1) 75 with the slipper
>  Added 9 more rolls

2) 20 with the cable

3) 20 with the spoon

4) 50 with the remote

5) 20 with the slipper

6) 30 with the spoon

7) 30 with the spoon

8) 20 with the remote

9) 75 with the spoon

10) 30 with the sock mace

Total hits 370
This was a fun one for kitten, as they didn't know what was coming next.
The spoon ones were the worst, she was horrified when the penultimate roll was 75 with spoon.

Kitten had to do a total of 370 hits. But it seems kitten got lucky as testing shows that the average is around 400.

Kitten thanks you so much for the dare. I'd love for you to continue to punish kitten's balls.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 02-01-2022, 08:39 PM   #6
katien
getDare Sweetheart

This dare that I am going to give you will be a little different.

The little kitten will have to answer some questions, but they must be the most reasoned answers possible.

Yes, I am aware that this is not a Q&A thread, but it will all be ballbusting and ball hitting related questions. And it is that instead of using a dice that decides how to give you the busts on the balls or how many hits you must give yourself on the balls, this time, that decision will depend on the answers you give to the questions.

It would be easy. You have to publish a post with the answers to the questions, WITHOUT READING THE SPOILER AFTER THE QUESTIONS (that would be cheating). You can't quote this post either, as you would uncover the spoiler. If you want, you can copy and paste the questions by clicking "post reply", but you cannot "quote" this post.

Once you have published your answers, you discover the spoiler where you will see the instructions and the result of your task. In the spoiler you will be able to see how you should do the task, with what implements, how many hits, etc...

I hope the little kitten thinks it's a good idea and doesn't mind answering these questions.

So let's go with the questions. Remember that you must answer reasoning the answers.

1. Does little kitty have an estimated length of time for this thread?

2. What do you like the most about ballbusting? And what less?

3. When did you discover that you were attracted to ballbusting? How old were you? Describe the moment when you think the hits in the balls sparked an interest in you.

4. Who was the first person to hit your balls (or similar)? (First name of the person and if he was a school friend, an older sister, a cousin....).

5. Where were you when you first got hit in the balls?

6. When was the first hit you received in the balls?

7. Describe what your first hit on the balls you remember was like.

8. Describe the worst hit on the balls you can remember.

9. Have they ever played a prank on you that consisted of hitting your balls (or similar)?

10. Have you ever played a prank on someone that consisted of hitting their balls (or similar)?

11. Have you ever played a game where at some point there was ballbusting or something similar to ballbusting? Describe the game and what that moment was like.

12. The best ballbusting experience you've ever had with you being the person who got the pain in the balls from him.

13. The best ballbusting (or similar) experience you've ever had being the person who caused the pain in someone else's balls.

14. Do you prefer hitting the balls with the balls loose, tied together or tied separately?

15. What do you think of the questionnaire and how did you feel filling in the questions? What do you hope to find in the spoiler once you have published the post with the answers?

REMEMBER THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THIS SPOILER UNTIL YOU HAVE ANSWERED ALL OF THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS, WITH REASONED ANSWERS.

Spoiler:

You will have to give yourself a series of blows to your balls, for each of the questions.

For question number 15:
If the answer is less than 20 words, you will need to hit yourself in a position of your choice.
If the answer is longer than 20 words, you must give yourself this series of foot taps.
If the answer is less than 30 words, you will have to hit your balls with the belt.
If the answer has more than 30 words you will have to hit your balls with a wooden spoon.
The number of hits you should give yourself for this question is half the characters you used to write your answer. (When saying characters you must count all the spaces and punctuation marks that you have used).

For question number 14:
This question gave you 3 options to choose from. The option you have chosen is the way your balls should be for the rest of the hits you have to give yourself in the rest of the game.
To continue playing with your balls, for this question you will hit yourself once for every time you have used the letter A.
If the answer is less than 10 words you will punch your balls.
If the answer has more than 10 words, you will be able to choose for yourself the way in which to hit your balls.

For question number 13:
If the answer is less than 20 words, you will use a wooden spoon.
If the answer is between 20 and 30 words, you will use a metal spoon.
If the answer has more than 30 words, you will use the mobile charger cable.
The number of hits will be double the number of words you have used to answer.

For question number 12:
If the answer is less than 50 characters, the hits to the balls will be punches.
If the answer is more than 50 characters, you can hit your balls with a book.
The number of punches you will give yourself for this answer will be three times the number of words used in the event that you have to punch your balls. Or double the words used in the case of being able to use a book to hit you in the balls.

For question number 11:
If the answer is negative, you should use a metal spoon.
If the answer is positive, you must use a belt.
The number of busts is one third of the number of letters used to answer the question.

For question number 10:
If the answer is negative, you should put something round and hard (such as a potato or an apple) in a sock.
If the answer is positive, you will have to pat your balls.
The number of slaps or busts with the sock is equal to the number of words you used to answer.

For question number 9:
If the answer is negative, you should put something round and hard (such as a potato or an apple) in a sock.
If the answer is positive, you will have to pat your balls.
The number of slaps or busts with the sock will be half of the words you used to answer.

For question number 8:
If the answer is less than 25 words choose the implement you hate the most.
If the answer has more than 25 words, choose the implement that you like the most.
The number of busts is equal to the number of times you have used the letter E to answer this question.

For question number 7:
If the answer has less than 30 words, use the charger cable of your smartphone.
If the answer is more than 30 words, use the television remote.
The number of busts is equal to the number of times you have used the letter I to answer this question.

For question number 6:
If the answer is less than 50 characters, you must put something round and hard (such as a potato or an apple) in a sock.
If the answer is more than 50 characters, you'll need to hit your balls with a half-full bottle of water (if it's still full, maybe it's time to stop and have a drink).
If you have to use the sock, the number of busts will be equal to the number of words used to answer.
If you have to use the water bottle, the number of busts will depend on the result of the number of words used per answer multiplied by 1.5.

For question number 5:
If the answer includes the word "school" or "park", you will have to multiply by 2 the number of busts resulting from this answer and from the first 4 answers.
If the answer has less than 10 words, you will use the sock again.
If the answer has more than 10 words you will have to hit your balls with a shoe.
The number of busts is equal to the number of times you have used the letter O to answer this question.

For question number 4:
If the answer is a friend (or similar) you must use a shoe but you must give yourself the busts with the tip of the shoe.
If the answer is a relative (or similar) you must use a shoe but you can give yourself the busts with the sole of the shoe.
If you have to hit yourself with the toe of your shoe, the number of busts will be the result of multiplying the number of words you used to answer by 0.5.
If you have to hit yourself with the sole of your shoe, the number of busts will be the result of multiplying the number of words you used to answer by 2.

For question number 3:
If the answer is less than 50 words, you must use a metal spoon.
If the answer has more than 50 words you must use the water bottle.
The number of busts depends on the number of times you have used the letter U to answer this question, multiplied by 3.

For question number 2:
If the answer occupies less than 5 lines reading the forum from a smartphone, you must use a smartphone to hit your balls.
If the answer takes more than 5 lines reading the forum from a smartphone, you will hit the balls with the smartphone charger cable.
The number of hits will be equal to the number of words used to answer this question as long as it is more than 40 words. If they are less than 40, you must multiply it by 2.

For question number 1:
If the answer is yes, you will have to play the dice game from my previous dare every day until the end date of the thread (let's take advantage of the fact that you created the program).
If the answer is negative, you will have to play the dice game of my previous dare every day that this thread has a post. (I also want you to take advantage of the fact that you created that program).

THERE IS NO ESTABLISHED TIME FOR YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF ALL THE BUSTS RESULTING FROM THIS POST. YOU CAN MAKE THEM ALL THE SAME DAY OR YOU CAN TAKE A MONTH TO FINISH ALL THE BUSTS. BUT FOR EVERY 24 HOURS THAT PASS WITHOUT YOU FINISHING ALL THE BUSTS, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 1% INTEREST. (That means that if you take 3 days to complete all the busts, the ones you do on the second day must increase the number of busts by 1%. The ones you do on the third day, you must increase the number of busts by 1% on the second day and to that result, return to add another 1%).

Remember to write a report of this kind of ballbusting torture. You can do it for each answer, for each day, or all together, as you prefer to do it.

I hope you liked this dare, since it has taken me a long time to think about it.

I think the little kitty is going to have pretty sore balls after all this...

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test

Last edited by katien; 02-01-2022 at 08:42 PM.
The following user says Thank You to katien for this post:
Old 02-02-2022, 10:08 AM   #7
SmolYui

Red face

Quote:
1. Does little kitty have an estimated length of time for this thread?
I do not, they don't think it'll be very active.

Quote:
2. What do you like the most about ballbusting? And what less?
I love busting my balls for someone, that devotion is just amazing. Sometimes the pain can be too much though, but I guess that's with anything masochistic.

Quote:
3. When did you discover that you were attracted to ballbusting? How old were you? Describe the moment when you think the hits in the balls sparked an interest in you.
I have a terrible memory, but I think I was maybe 14 when I discovered, it was probably from a JOI video on the hub, I've always been open minded so was willing to try anything hehe.

Quote:
4. Who was the first person to hit your balls (or similar)? (First name of the person and if he was a school friend, an older sister, a cousin....).
Sophie, a secondary school mate.
Quote:
5. Where were you when you first got hit in the balls?
In the line for a science class.
Quote:
6. When was the first hit you received in the balls?
I was 14.
Quote:
7. Describe what your first hit on the balls you remember was like.
It was quite embarrassing as it was in public, she just kneed me, but I shrugged it off quickly.
Quote:
8. Describe the worst hit on the balls you can remember.
I really don't have much experience in ballbusting, but this one time I just kept punching and it ached for a long time.
Quote:
9. Have they ever played a prank on you that consisted of hitting your balls (or similar)?
no, I don't have any experience with pranks.
Quote:
10. Have you ever played a prank on someone that consisted of hitting their balls (or similar)?
no, I don't have any experience with pranks.
Quote:
11. Have you ever played a game where at some point there was ballbusting or something similar to ballbusting? Describe the game and what that moment was like.
I have never played a game with someone else involving any form of sm. I've done dicerolls and stuff though.
Quote:
12. The best ballbusting experience you've ever had with you being the person who got the pain in the balls from him.
I had a time on KIK where someone played with my balls for a bit, that was fun, don't remember much of it though.
Quote:
13. The best ballbusting (or similar) experience you've ever had being the person who caused the pain in someone else's balls.
I've never been a dom.
Quote:
14. Do you prefer hitting the balls with the balls loose, tied together or tied separately?
I don't have a preference for any, I haven't experimented enough to find out, so I guess tied would be better as it presents them more.
Quote:
15. What do you think of the questionnaire and how did you feel filling in the questions? What do you hope to find in the spoiler once you have published the post with the answers?
I feel the questionnaire was better suited for someone with more experience in ballbusting, I don't really have much experience, apart from knowing I like it.
I hope to find that I will have to punish my balls greater than I have before.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Last edited by SmolYui; 02-02-2022 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:39 AM   #8
SmolYui

Kitten started the dare right after they posted!

Kitten, did every single task they were asked, it reallly hurt them, kitten's balls still ache, but she's happy. Doing the diceroll for every post is going to be fun kitten thinks.I

Kitten would really like to thank you for writing this task, it is quite long and was fun, and she loves you for making her balls so sore. <3

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Advertisements
Kink Talk