Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-01-2022, 06:04 PM   #1
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Default Hidden - Self-Service Area

For all those who look for a fast hidden dare here are some initial suggestions to pick from. Pick one and rate it with a report. Feel free to add to the list as long as you keep it simple. Enjoy:

1: Each morning and each time you use the toilet pull your panties in a tight wedgie and wear it as long as possible below your normal clothes

2: Each time you are addressed, get a message a call or the like you need to touch secretly between your legs, your ass or your tits within 2 minutes

3: Try to do a crotchrope with available material and wear it hidden for a day

4: Do a clink wrap, foodfoil wrap diaper / panty (guide the foodfoil between your legs and around your hip for that) and wear it hidden for a day

5: Use a napkin and add some toothpaste, icy hot, tiger palm or the like on it. Then put it in your panties so the balm can touch your crotch and wear it hidden for a day

6: Get some ice cubes and put them in your panties. Wear them as long as the ice melts and your panties are dry again for a day

7: Masturbate in the morning and try to get very wet with your own juices. Use two fingers to collect the juices and put them on your neck using the juice as perfum for the day

8: Each time you use the toilet rub your clit to orgasm through your panties and soak them with your own wetness and moisture. In the evening take the panties off and smell the insides while you finger fuck yourself to orgasm smelling your horny pussy

9: Write „I am a horny slut“ on your pubic area and keep it hidden for a day before cleaning it off

10: Write „I want my ass stretched“ and „I want my pussy licked“ on your left and right inner tigh and keep it hidden for one day

11: Write „Spank me“ on your ass, tigh and tits and keep it hidden for one day before cleaning it off.

12: Secretly play your clit while watching TV

13: Secretly insert a finger in your ass while watching TV
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk