Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2021, 11:08 AM   #1
XSJess_1

Default Be My Menu Planner

Hey There!

It's Jessy again

Last night my friend and I were chatting over a bottle of wine about different types of diet and the healthy lifestyle, which more and more people live. (yes we love food haha) Sometime during the second bottle of wine, my friend Mia came up with a different type of diet for me. She thought it could be a great dare if I can follow a 3-day-getdare-diet while I am abroad. So she challenged me with the following;

I have to complete a 3-day-getdare-diet, during this time I am only allowed to eat/drink food, which was suggest/recommended by someone from getdare. The only item, which is included from the beginning is water.

Everyone can add one Meal per post (no double posting). The Menu can consist from as many items as you wish. I will try go get the exact amounts and follow your instructions as precise as possible. In order to do that you can choose items from the following website: coop

I can send pictures via KIK of the purchased ingredients and from the prepared meal/ finished plate to give you prove that I really followed your instructions.

If you want you specify additional how I should eat your meal (blindfolded, kneeling, tied etc.)

Available Menus
Day 1:

Snack
Lunch
Snack

Day 2:

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner

Day 3:

Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner

Limits:
- It must be eatable
- No Fish(like)-products
- sensible price
- No dog/cat food
- amount should correspond to the Menu (i.e. a Snack should not be bigger than Lunch/Dinner)

There will be a punishment thread from Mia, which stays open for a week for every meal which I cannot eat/finish

Kiss,
Jessy

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Anal, Messy, Pain, Humiliation, Pee "holding"

Soft Limits: private public, pet play, hard pain, wedgies,

Hard Limits: pee "drinking", diaper, poo, public, pictures

list of toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78168

Last edited by XSJess_1; 10-19-2021 at 11:23 AM.
XSJess_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 01:18 PM   #2
Instructor411

For your dinner on day one canned cooked lentils with sauce
As you are abroad right now I don't know which toys you have available. But I would love you wearing high heels and your ankles tied together. When you gently get on the floor - if possible you could lick each bite with the hands behind your back from the tips of an other pair of high heels (if not, then a simple bowl). You don't need to reheat the can. Gooey is perfect! Shouldn't be too expensive and an easy end for day one to provide an update.

A weight target slave.

Into power exchange and people who lick everything.

Interested to learn to blackmail. Apply with proof to my kik.

My add looking for a sub in weight goal contract
Instructor411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 02:08 PM   #3
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
For your dinner on day one canned cooked lentils with sauce
As you are abroad right now I don't know which toys you have available. But I would love you wearing high heels and your ankles tied together. When you gently get on the floor - if possible you could lick each bite with the hands behind your back from the tips of an other pair of high heels (if not, then a simple bowl). You don't need to reheat the can. Gooey is perfect! Shouldn't be too expensive and an easy end for day one to provide an update.
Thank you Instructor, I will only leave in about 1.5 weeks. so I can take a pair of high heels and rope with me for the task. But will probably eat it from the bowl (hope this is ok), don't want to ruin the high heels.

Old 10-18-2021, 02:58 PM   #4
Instructor411

That's allright I gave you that option. But put a pair of shoes pointing towards you behind the bowl to give the illusion you eat beneath someone else.

Technically it's now not a double post. To make you think about me as the first and last of the day, I pick your breakfast for day 1.

Start your day healthy and show others I make beneficial diet choices for them (shameless plug) with a
grapefruit.

Like a real human being you eat, chew and swallow sitting properly at the table. Both feets on the floor and no elbows on the table. The instruction for the grapefruit is the following. Cut the fruit into it's single segments. Eat each segment individually. After each segment get on the floor and slap with a belt five times an other body part. Nothing better than to jump start the day with a stimulated blood flow!

And I will look forward what others have in mind with the remaining 13 meals. Good luck on your trip!

A weight target slave.

Into power exchange and people who lick everything.

Interested to learn to blackmail. Apply with proof to my kik.

My add looking for a sub in weight goal contract
Instructor411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 11:23 AM   #5
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
That's allright I gave you that option. But put a pair of shoes pointing towards you behind the bowl to give the illusion you eat beneath someone else.

Technically it's now not a double post. To make you think about me as the first and last of the day, I pick your breakfast for day 1.

Start your day healthy and show others I make beneficial diet choices for them (shameless plug) with a
grapefruit.

Like a real human being you eat, chew and swallow sitting properly at the table. Both feets on the floor and no elbows on the table. The instruction for the grapefruit is the following. Cut the fruit into it's single segments. Eat each segment individually. After each segment get on the floor and slap with a belt five times an other body part. Nothing better than to jump start the day with a stimulated blood flow!

And I will look forward what others have in mind with the remaining 13 meals. Good luck on your trip!
Thank you again Instructor, added it accordingly

Old 10-20-2021, 09:18 PM   #6
XSJess_1

I will leave in about a week and there are still 13 meals available for you to choose for me

seems like I can get away easy or I will starve depending on what Mia has in mind for the not selected meals

Old 10-21-2021, 01:26 AM   #7
ghost_2464

for day 1 snack, eat a big cucumber

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:51 AM   #8
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
for day 1 snack, eat a big cucumber
Thank you, will do

seems like I am on a real diet.. still a lot of meals available...

Advertisements
Kink Talk