Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2021, 01:37 PM   #1
ella_ella

Default 27F / Rules For A Harsh Spanking

This slut is in need of a very severe spanking, please give her some rules to make her ass sorry.
Additional use of dildos or plugs in my holes during or after the spanking for further humiliation is also welcomed.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:44 PM   #2
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Start with small plug you your cunt and medium in your ass.

Then 50 belt hits to your inner thighs and pussy. Followed by 100 to your ass.

Following this warm up take your cane and do 50 hits to your sit spots and 50 on each ass cheek
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:46 PM   #3
David0202

and another 20 spanks with cord directly on ass hole

Likes: orgasm control, masturbation instructions, dice dares, nipple torture, challenges
dislikes: denial, bladder control, ruined orgasms, position training
Limits: CBT, public, diapers, crossdressing, pees, cbt, messy, anal fucking

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74173

Toys: vibrating butt plug, metal butt plug, 3 Ball Anal Hoo, hard clover clamps, rubber band, ball gag, strict collar, Urethral Sounding Plug, spanker, 80° candle
David0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:51 PM   #4
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Spank your ass 100 per cheek with the spatula, and then apply icy hot to your ass cheeks, and put a dab on your asshole as well.

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:05 PM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Insert your smallest plug. Spank your ass fifty times.

Take it out and insert your medium, another fifty times.

Now the largest plug, another fifty times.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:06 PM   #6
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Start with small plug you your cunt and medium in your ass.

Then 50 belt hits to your inner thighs and pussy. Followed by 100 to your ass.

Following this warm up take your cane and do 50 hits to your sit spots and 50 on each ass cheek
Thank you Sir.
I immediately plugged my holes. The small plug slipped into my pussy no problem, but with the rigid plug inside it was hard to get the medium one in my asshole, but I managed. I felt full and exposed, and began the spanking.
I belted my pussy and inner thighs. Each slap on my pussy made me jolt, and the inner thighs became red so fast, and my pussy nearly spit out the plug twice.
Then I proceeded with my ass. I never gave myself a belting of such a high number, and after the first slaps I noticed how my skin kept feeling hotter and hotter, each strike making it a ache more, and by the end my ass was so red and burnt to the touch and felt like it was radiating heath.
The I proceeded with the caning.
My ass was so sore already from the belt warm up that after the first 20 strikes I was moaning in pain already. To reach the 50th on each cheek was so hard and now my ass feels like coals.
Thank you so much for your punishment Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0202 View Post
and another 20 spanks with cord directly on ass hole
I then removed the plug from my asshole to spank it directly. Aiming at the hole with the cord was hard at first, but when I found the right angle I cried out. The cord bites so hard, it’s like a sting. I delivered all 20 strikes, then put inside the plug again, thank you Sir.

I will keep my holes plugged until they need to be used otherwise, to properly keep this whore full and humiliated.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 12-08-2021, 02:11 PM   #7
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Spank your ass 100 per cheek with the spatula, and then apply icy hot to your ass cheeks, and put a dab on your asshole as well.
I do not have what is required for the second part of Sir’s request, but I spanked myself 100 times with the spatula. My ass is aching from the previous spanking already and the e spatula hit hard on the already irritated skin and made it hotter and hotter, I think I’ll feel it for a hour at least.
Thank you for your task.

Old 12-08-2021, 02:20 PM   #8
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Wonderful as every

Well seeing as the warm ups are done

Small plug and medium plug back in place. Followed by your dildo in your mouth. Now you can gag yourself with the dildo on the ground sucking up and down.

You must do 200 dips and with each one spank your pussy or inner thighs with the belt.

Followed by a breather or sorts as you won't have to suck but you will belt your sit spots and ass 50 hits to each with the belt

Following this back down for another 200 dips this time using the cane and the same targets.

Following by another breather and 50 hits of the cane to each sit spot and your ass.

It get better afterwards you get to use the wooden spoon for 50 hits to just your cunt
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:22 PM   #9
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Insert your smallest plug. Spank your ass fifty times.

Take it out and insert your medium, another fifty times.

Now the largest plug, another fifty times.
Thank you Sir.

I removed the smallest plug from my pussy and inserted it into my asshole, then picked a random implement for the spanking with a dice, and it was the wooden brush. I began the spanking, and its flat and large surface over my already heated skin sent my skin trembling and made me whince. I delivered all the spanks, then switched plugs, and got the medium one back inside my asshole.
I rolled the dice for the implement, and this time it was the wooden spoon. It is small and firm and I don’t know why lately it’s one of the most painful implements. I was at just 20 spanks and I was struggling to go on already, but give myself all the spanks ordered. By the end my ass was burning hot.
I switched to the big plug, it’s always hard to get it inside, so I just pushed the tip and clenched my ass to not make it slip, waiting for the contractions during the spanking to drive it inside. My rim burned like hell but when I began spanking myself (the dice decided for the cable this time) within the first dozen strikes the plug just slipped inside and this whore’s ass was appropriately filled. The cable hurts a lot when it lands, it bites terribly, and leave such a burn, and by the end my ass is so hot at the touch and red at the sight.

Than you Sir for your punishment.

Old 12-08-2021, 02:31 PM   #10
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's have a quick one. Roll a die and multiply by ten. This will choose both the implement and the amount of spanks. Roll again for location:

1-2 Ass
3-4 Inner Thighs
5-6 Pussy

Edit: Have your large plug inserted. Seems like you need more practice with it
Old 12-08-2021, 02:35 PM   #11
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
I do not have what is required for the second part of Sir’s request, but I spanked myself 100 times with the spatula. My ass is aching from the previous spanking already and the e spatula hit hard on the already irritated skin and made it hotter and hotter, I think I’ll feel it for a hour at least.
Thank you for your task.
Unfortunate... As punishment, do it again, substituting toothpaste for icy hot

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 02:47 PM   #12
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Wonderful as every

Well seeing as the warm ups are done

Small plug and medium plug back in place. Followed by your dildo in your mouth. Now you can gag yourself with the dildo on the ground sucking up and down.

You must do 200 dips and with each one spank your pussy or inner thighs with the belt.

Followed by a breather or sorts as you won't have to suck but you will belt your sit spots and ass 50 hits to each with the belt

Following this back down for another 200 dips this time using the cane and the same targets.

Following by another breather and 50 hits of the cane to each sit spot and your ass.

It get better afterwards you get to use the wooden spoon for 50 hits to just your cunt
Thank you sir for utilizing this whore’s mouth too.

I plugged myself again with medium in my ass and small in my pussy, they seem to touch agains one another inside me making me feel so stuffed.
I placed the dildo on the floor and began sucking. Each up and down I’d hit my pussy with the belt, and then dive down again, and then the thighs, and then down again. I think my pussy was feeling so aroused I could barely feel the pain from the belt. After this whore was done sucking the dildo, I sat up to spank my ass with the belt. My jaw hurt and I was relieved I could stop sucking for a while, and the pain from the previous spanking on my ass had began setting, but the belting brought it up allover again, and by the end I could feel it burning once more.
I moved to the cane.
I began sucking, and then hitting. The cane would sometime land on the plug ad make it vibrate, and when I hit my inner thighs hurt so much more than before, and by the end I could feel the pain on my pussy loud and clear too.
My mouth was begging to stop sucking at the end, drooling allover the dildo, and when the last strike came I nearly chocked on it for the relief.
Then I caned my sorry ass, that was just starting to hurt less. Each strike on my sit spot made the ache spread a little more, by the end I was happy I was about to torture my pussy instead.
I have not spanked my pussy with the wooden spoon in a long time, and each slap made my abs contract and my body tense, and by the end I was so sore and not aroused anymore even if my filled holes keep me on edge.

Thank you again Sir.

Old 12-08-2021, 02:55 PM   #13
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Let's have a quick one. Roll a die and multiply by ten. This will choose both the implement and the amount of spanks. Roll again for location:

1-2 Ass
3-4 Inner Thighs
5-6 Pussy

Edit: Have your large plug inserted. Seems like you need more practice with it
Thank you Sir.

I rolled 5, the number I had assigned to the second wooden spatula, the one with holes in it, and it meant 50 strikes. Then I rolled a 2, so my ass would be the target.
I removed the medium plug and put the big one inside. This time it went in with just a bit of ache when I began pushing, but my hole welcomed it back. My pussy was still stuffed and I felt so unbelievably full and when I bent over to begin the spanking the small plug in my pussy was pushed out. I got it back inside and began the spanking.
The spatula seemed to bring back all the hot and ache from the previous rounds of spanking, each slap building up more and more heath and when I was done my ass kept itching like it was pinched or scratched.

Thank you Sir for this further round of punishment.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:52 PM   #14
ella_ella

Thank to everyone for the harsh spanking delivered to me tonight, my ass feel still sore now and I’m sure it will show some bruising tomorrow.

This whore will need another harsh session tomorrow night, particularly focused on punishing her ass, as I will attend an event on Saturday when I will have to sit for long hours and I’d like to be unable not to think about the punishing I’ve received while sitting on my ass the whole day.

Thanks to anyone that will give me further rules for my punishment, I’ll report back tomorrow as soon as I start carrying out your tasks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk