Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-03-2022, 10:49 AM   #1
ball tap

Target Ballbusting Challenge - New Year Same Old Ache!

A quick ballbusting challenge to get 2022 started right - with some acheing balls!

The challenge is simple:
1. Think of 22 ways to hurt your buts - this could be busting methods or implements used to hit them. The more imaginative the better!
2. Do each of these busts 22 times (or for 22 seconds) to your increasingly sore balls.

Now get busting and send vid proof of your efforts via kik - ball_tap - and post a list of your 22 methods below for inspiration for others taking part in the challenge.

Happy busting!

Likes: ballbusting, edging, orgasm control, nipple play, men's underwear

Punishments: hard ballbusting, nipple torture, orgasm denial, ruimed orgasms, spanking

Limits: public, needles, piss, face, blood, permanent

PM Dares l Kik: ball_tap
ball tap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ball tap for this post:
Old 01-05-2022, 04:22 AM   #2
PianoBoy

Ball Tap dared me to do this yesterday, and it turned into basically a whole day of busting xD.

1. Flicks - starting off light, builds a nice ache. I feel like after a few minutes of this it might start to get intolerable, but 22 is easy enough.
2. Slaps - slowly ramping it up, again pretty simple.
3. Punches - starting to get a bit more intense now, a good ache after doing these.
4. Squeezing with fingers - quite hard to do after the punches. A nice strong ache now.
5. Ball in a sock (from the front and behind) - these hurt a lot! I find the front ones worse, I have my hand to the side level with my balls and swing the ball horizontally into my balls. You have to use enough force that the ball stays horizontal so you can't cheat and it always ends up giving a good smack.
6. Crushing under toilet seat with books on top - this was great. For some reason the shape of my toilet seat means the crushing isn't as intense as it could be.
7. Wooden spoon - nice strong hits, will cover with a sock in future to avoid the stinging so I can hit harder! Thanks to ball tap for the tip.
8. Wooden spin twisted in a resistance band stretched between my thighs - these are amazing. Probably my favourite way to bust. You can control the force with how many times you twist it around so there's no cheating and you/whoever's busting you know how hard you're doing it. Letting go can be a bit nerve wracking but I find it easier than getting over the mental hurdle of punching/hitting really hard.
9. Putting my balls under a book and slamming down on it with a fist - works super well if your balls are just on the edge of the book. Super painful and easier to hit hard cause you're not directly hitting your balls.
10. Crushing under a book by leaning weight into it. The first time I tried this I found it really hard (all the above was in 1 session so my balls were super tender by this point) and sort of wimped out and had to do it again later after a break.
11. Dropping something on them: dropped a metal water bottle. It was a bit variable depending on how it landed, some hit were super painful and some not quite so bad. Going to try this with a tube of some kind so I can be more accurate with the dropping.
12. Hit with a rolling pin: these were great. The rolling pin was quite hefty so didn't require too much force to cause a good amount of pain.

At this point I ran out of ideas and Ball Tap suggested some more.
13. Punches down onto a hard surface: these were not as bad as regular punches, until Ball Tap told me to redo them as though I was punching through my balls, so sort of squishing them a bit with each punch. Ached a lot after those.
14. Ball crusher: I didn't have this with me so I replaced it with something else, but I can't remember what.
15. Hits with a shoe: these were some nice simple hits to do after a lot of unusual ones.
16. Rapid fire punches: just 22 seconds of punching hard and fast. Had to sit down for these, very sore after!
17. Star jumps with a water bottle tied to balls: I didn't have much space so probably couldn't do this properly. Some jumps hurt a bit but not that much.
18. Put balls under a book and drop a book on top: these were very painful. I had to use a lighter book for most of them!
19. Ruler: again something more simple, I did half with the flat side and half with the edge, which I find more painful.
20. Slamming them in a hard back book. Again super painful! I found having my balls right at the edge caused the most pain. Had to take quite a few breaks to get through.
21. Rolling over them with a rolling pin. To be honest I think I could've gone harder with these, but it was fun and hurt nicely.
22. Repeat your favourite! Naturally I chose the wooden spoon/resistance band one. Ball Tap set me a challenge to do 11 hits at 6 spins in 1 minute, and then repeat with an extra spin added for even more force! Not being able to take a break made it really hard, and my balls were aching for ages after.

All in all this was really fun! Great way to push yourself a bit if you're not that experienced, just make sure to be honest with yourself if you're not hitting hard enough!!

Some extras:
Mortar and pestle: works great for squashing them and hitting as well! The bowl holds them in place and makes it very easy to make them sore!
Lemon juicer: I didn't have my ball crusher with me so found this as an alternative. I could only fit 1 ball at a time and it was sooo painful!

Likes: edging, orgasm denial, chastity, ballbusting, nipple play/torture, pain, underwear (control), anal, bondage

Curious about: hidden public, water sports

Limits: full public, anything illegal, scat, blood, social suicide, friends/family, crossdressing, face pics

PM DARES

Kik: rstro101
PianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PianoBoy for this post:
Old 01-05-2022, 04:12 PM   #3
ball tap

Thanks for the detailed report! I think PianoBoy has if anything played down the session we had yesterday - over a whole day we busted his balls in every way possible and he took everything I threw at him. He was honest and engaged throughout and a pleasure to bust - would recommend him to anyone looking to take out some frustration on a great pair of balls!

If anyone else wants to take the challenge drop me a message on kik.

Likes: ballbusting, edging, orgasm control, nipple play, men's underwear

Punishments: hard ballbusting, nipple torture, orgasm denial, ruimed orgasms, spanking

Limits: public, needles, piss, face, blood, permanent

PM Dares l Kik: ball_tap
ball tap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt, challenge, kik, pain