Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-12-2021, 12:53 AM   #1
i am derek

Default daddy's new wife.

Angela and Lilly stood at the airport terminal waiting for their father and his new wife of three weeks to arrive and meet them for the first time. Their father was a wealthy business man and traveled for months at a time leaving Angela and Lilly in the care of nannies that would be hired to live in the house and look after them whenever he was out of town on business but now his new wife was going to move in the mansion and look after them.

As the lines of people went through the checkout line and past them both girls looked around until they spotted their father and his new wife walking towards them. “Daddy” both girls shrieked as they both gave him and his wife a bug cuddle and then stopped as their daddy started to talk.

“Ok Angela and Lilly I would like you to meet your new stepmother Sakai”
Angela and Lilly both looked her over and were curious about her being so young and their daddy being much older. Sakai only looked a few years v older than them. “How old are you Sakai” Angela Asked?

“Now girls that’s a little personnel seeing you just met her” said daddy. “It’s ok” Sakai replied “I don’t mind telling them” she continued to say in a half English and half Asian accent.

“As you have worked out by now I am a little younger than your father but love him lots though, I am twenty years old and how old are you too?
“Im sixteen and Lilly is fifteen years old” Angela replied thinking to herself why did a twenty year old would marry a fifty year old man unless she was interested in being a sugar baby and was more interested in his money and mansion but was giving her the benefit of the doubt for now until they got to know her better.

One hour later the limousine pulled into the big iron mansion gates and down the long driveway past the private gardens as Angela and Lilly waved to the gardener and the other estate workers that were employed by their daddy to maintain the grounds and buildings.

“Welcome to your new home Sakai” daddy said as they all got out of the limousine and went into the house to show Sakai around.

THREE WEEKS LATER.

“Do you have to go away on business again daddy? Can’t you stay longer?” Lilly said as she gave him a big hug while he stood next to the limousine “I have to go to a few seminars and business meetings for around a month and I will be back but instead of a nanny looking after you your new stepmother will look after you.” Then he got into the limousine and drove off out of sight.

“I don’t like Sakai, she is mean to us behind daddy’s back and sometimes she sneaks out behind daddy’s back and comes home early in the morning before daddy wakes up, I think she’s seeing other men and buying all sorts of things with daddy’s money.” Said Angela as Lilly agreed with her.

“She’s leaving in daddy’s Ferrari, no one’s aloud to drive that, we should keep an eye on her while daddy’s away to see what she gets up to, it’s going to be dark soon so let’s go to my room and when she comes home we will see what she’s up to. “Lilly replied then they walked back into the mansion and up to their rooms where they soon fell asleep until the next morning when they were awoken to the sound of daddy’s Ferrari as it was about to drive away. Both Angela and Lilly looked out their window to see Sakai and another man in the car. “I knew it, she’s cheating on Daddy” Lilly said to Angela as they watched the car disappear into the distance. “I hate that bitch, we have to tell daddy about what she is up to” replied Angela as they closed the curtness and sat on Angela’s bed to think about the whole situation.

“Hey I just had a thought, do you think she knows about daddy’s home security cameras? Especially the ones tn the bedrooms. Angela said as she held Lilly’s hand and looked at her. “Let’s go and find out what she did with that man in our house” Lilly replied as both girls got up made the long walk from the third story bedrooms down to the security room way down in the basement.

It took a good fifteen minutes to make the walk into the security room where the electronic surveillance equipment was automatically recording from all the twenty five cameras that daddy had installed so as to keep an eye on the staff in the mansion while he was away on business and he watched the tapes whenever he came home.
“I think this is the recording from last night” Angela excitedly said as she wound it back to last night and pressed play so as to watch the proceedings.

Angela and Lilly sat in front of the screen looking intensively at Daddy’s bedroom as Sakai walked through the bedroom door with the man they had seen in the Ferrari that morning and they both disrobed then they both got on daddy’s bed and to the girls disgust they both watched Sakai and the man spend an hour fucking in many different positions . Once they had finished fucking on top of daddy’s bed the man took out some handcuffs and chained and proceeded to chain her wrists to the steel bed post and her ankles to the bottom of the bed then pulled the ankle chains so she was spread eagle . Lilly decided to turn up the audio to listen to what they were going to say.

“Ok slut” the man said as he turned around and put one leg each side if her face so he was facing the bed head and gave Sakai a hard slap on her face to make her open her mouth and when she did the man pushed his cock into Sakai’s mouth and proceeded to face fuck the helpless girl for ten minutes until finally he filled her little mouth and throat with his cum making she held the cum in and swallowing Sakai gag and cough.

“You’re a real whore aren’t you bitch” he said in a stern voice as he slapped her again but this time on her pussy making her squirm and reply “yes, yes I’m your dirty fuck toy whore bag Sakai replied still recovering from her face fucking.”

“You love being chained up and degraded like a slave to be a dumb whore, I bet you love the feeling of having a man shove his cock down your throat whenever he wants to and there’s nothing you can do while chained up is there.”

Sakai Replied “yes and after a couple more hours of viewing the tape of Sakai doing all sorts of degrading things for the man Angela and Lilly decided that she would fuck and whore herself behind daddy’s back again in the future so they made up a plan and Lilly made a separate recording of the whole thing and then deleted the original copy so as not to let daddy see it when he came home and looked at the recordings.
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post:
Old 10-14-2021, 10:18 PM   #2
i am derek

Should i continue with this story or just go back to writing twins?

I would love your opinion.
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 02:15 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am derek View Post
Should i continue with this story or just go back to writing twins?

I would love your opinion.

Continue with both, if you have time!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk