Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2021, 04:01 PM   #1
Punk_Mutt

Talking Help me be more bold

I'm still new to this site so I hope I'm posting this in the right place

Anyways, lately I've been wanting to explore more with my likes and potentially ease into the whole exhibition thing. I'm home a lot of the time and thus have a lot of free time. I want to get more into doing exhibition/humiliation stuff, but I like having that extra bit of safety so I usually only do that in my own home.

But my bedroom window faces the street, so I'd like to maybe do something with that. I'm not comfortable being fully exposed just yet, but partially is alright. I also might go on a walk later, so maybe some dares to make it more exciting would be nice.

I don't know how to do the signature thing, so I'll just put my likes, dislikes, and limits here:

- Partial nudity
- Humiliation
- Wedgies

Dislikes:
- Being exposed for long periods of time
- Being fully nude
- Pain
- Masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits:
- Anything involving other people
- Public (hidden public is okay)
- Anything involving posting nudes anywhere
- Poop
- Extreme pain
- Anything illegal
- Photos/videos
- blood

I'm very nervous about all this, please be kind
Punk_Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:05 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

To ease you into exhibitionism, let's try getting used to doing something sexual while you can see someone, I want you to masturbate while looking out your bedroom window, but you can only move your hand while someone is walking / driving by and you are looking at them
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:22 PM   #3
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
To ease you into exhibitionism, let's try getting used to doing something sexual while you can see someone, I want you to masturbate while looking out your bedroom window, but you can only move your hand while someone is walking / driving by and you are looking at them
I'll be sure to try this out. Is there a certain time for how long I'm doing this for?
Old 09-07-2021, 12:13 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

You can do your signature in the user control panel.

Give yourself a wedgie, make sure it peaks out of your underwear. Use your brightest pair of underwear. Then go for a walk, you can go back as soon as you are sure at least 2 people noticed it.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 09-07-2021, 04:43 AM   #5
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You can do your signature in the user control panel.

Give yourself a wedgie, make sure it peaks out of your underwear. Use your brightest pair of underwear. Then go for a walk, you can go back as soon as you are sure at least 2 people noticed it.
Thanks for the tip! Also I'll do this dare later on in the day since it's almost 7 am for me. I'll post an update on how it went
Old 09-07-2021, 01:44 PM   #6
Punk_Mutt

Just got back from my walk, and I've gotta say it was a bit more nerve wracking than intended but still fun.

I put on a regular outfit (a t-shirt, some shorts, etc) and then put a belt on and tightened it, then gave myself a wedgie and let it hang out of my pants. The belt made it so that the underwear wouldn't slowly get hidden by my pants (but it also kept my shorts from falling down since they're really baggy on me), and then I left the house.
I walked to a somewhat secluded area and on the way there I'm pretty sure two people were walking behind me, possibly going home. I don't know if they could see my underwear or not because my shirt doesn't go down very far, but it was both nerve wracking and exciting. There were a lot more people outside than I expected too which made things more of a challenge. Once I got to the secluded area I stayed for about an hour (I like watching the dragonflies) and then walked home.

Honestly I'd probably do this dare again someday

Likes: Exhibition\partial nudity\humiliation\wedgies\light pain\petplay

Dislikes: Being exposed for a long time\being fully nude\anything messy\masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits: Involving other people\public (hidden public is okay)\posting nudes anywhere\poop\extreme pain\anything illegal\photos/videos\blood\feet

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 09-07-2021, 09:31 PM   #7
Punk_Mutt

Gonna comment again to boost this, anyone have any other dares for me?

Dislikes: Being exposed for a long time\being fully nude\anything messy\masturbation (this is less of a dislike and more of it really doesn't do anything for me really)

Limits: Involving other people\public (hidden public is okay)\posting nudes anywhere\poop\extreme pain\anything illegal\photos/videos\blood\feet

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 09-07-2021, 11:01 PM   #8
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Sounds like a fun walk. I do hope the people behind you got a good view of that wedgie~

Open all the curtains in your house. Spend an afternoon in just your underwear. No need to get near a window on purpose, but I'm sure you'll be reminded plenty that anyone could see if they would look in.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 09-07-2021, 11:20 PM   #9
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Sounds like a fun walk. I do hope the people behind you got a good view of that wedgie~

Open all the curtains in your house. Spend an afternoon in just your underwear. No need to get near a window on purpose, but I'm sure you'll be reminded plenty that anyone could see if they would look in.
I still live with my family so I wouldn't be able to open every curtain, but I can open the one in my room. I'll try to do this one tomorrow, sounds like fun

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 09-08-2021, 08:08 AM   #10
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_Mutt View Post
I'll be sure to try this out. Is there a certain time for how long I'm doing this for?
Sorry for the late reply, the amount of time will depend on how busy the outside of your house it, the busier it is the less time you need to do it for, somewhere between 15 mins and an hour
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 09-08-2021, 08:35 AM   #11
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Easing into it may be easier in private and anonymously. Try using the whereby room and go on cam. whereby.com/getdare You can enter as a guest or register and expose yourself as you feel comfortable

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 01:26 PM   #12
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply, the amount of time will depend on how busy the outside of your house it, the busier it is the less time you need to do it for, somewhere between 15 mins and an hour
Alright! I might combine this with another dare since they both involve my window

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 09-08-2021, 01:30 PM   #13
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
Easing into it may be easier in private and anonymously. Try using the whereby room and go on cam. whereby.com/getdare You can enter as a guest or register and expose yourself as you feel comfortable
I don't think I'm comfortable enough to expose myself on camera just yet, but thank you for the suggestion! I might come back to this one when I'm a bit braver

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 09-08-2021, 09:07 PM   #14
Punk_Mutt

So I didn't really get to do the window dares today as I had to go to the store and was gone for a long time, however I will try again tomorrow. Sorry for the late updates too, I try to update as quickly as I can

Pm me dares/tasks pls
Old 09-09-2021, 12:14 AM   #15
Punk_Mutt

Quote:
I had to wait a while to do this one, but I decided to not combine it with the other one. I waited more until the evening since that's when I had time, and it was pretty fun.

I sat by my window and waited for about ten minutes before I saw the first person walk by, and my yard is really big so they were walking for a short while before I couldn't see them anymore. I stopped for a few minutes and then saw a few cars pass by and continued. I kept this up for almost an hour, but not quite. When I was done I stayed sitting at the window for a bit. The whole time I was worried someone would be able to see me, but no one can see directly into my window unless they're actively looking at it. So all in all this dare was really thrilling. Thanks for the dare!

Pm me dares/tasks pls

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
#humiliation, #nudity, #wedgie, exhibitionism, naked