Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2021, 09:52 PM   #1
dirtygirl94

Default Pussy needs to be stretched and punished

I have a few objects and I’d like some ideas/dares of what to do with them.

Objects:
1. Potato
2. Small light-up football (smaller than potato)
3. Small plastic doll (about 7-8 inches tall)

Please tell me how to use, in what order, length of time, roughness.

Thanks everyone.

Limits : family, friends, public, pee, poo, illegal, major pain, permanent, pics, vids, anal, messy.
dirtygirl94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:51 PM   #2
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Its time to lay down and watch a game of football!
You can just get a match of youtube if there are none on tv. Even if you don't enjoy sports this should be an interesting match.

Lay/sit nude at your screen (with a blanket if you are cold) and have your football and doll close. At the very start pick your favorite team that you want to win.

When the team you want to win scores take your doll and fuck your pussy while cheering your team on.
When the opposite team scores take that ball and shove it into your pussy, leaving it there till your team scores again. Each time the opposite team scores take it out fully and then quickly push it back in.

At the end of the game if your team wins then fuck yourself with the doll till you cum while singing a grand faunally song. You may also play with your clit or enjoy any other form of self stimulation during this.
If the other team wins then this game is also over, take out the football and no cumming for you.

Hope you enjoy this silly lil dare, please report back when done or if there are any problems.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 07-22-2021, 10:56 PM   #3
dirtygirl94

I will do this task this weekend when I have the house to myself. Very excited for this one.

Limits : family, friends, public, pee, poo, illegal, major pain, permanent, pics, vids, anal, messy.
dirtygirl94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dirtygirl94 for this post:
Old 07-22-2021, 10:59 PM   #4
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Good to hear hope you enjoy it (and pick the right team) :3
ps you may use lube as you want for the dare.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection

Last edited by KittyAydy; 07-22-2021 at 11:10 PM.
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk