Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-14-2021, 10:12 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Rainbow What matters more to you? Feet or gender?

If you self-identify as a foot fetishist and/or consider feet to be one of the sexiest parts of the human form, and enjoy seeing, touching, and tasting them, and/or having your own kept bare...

Would you violate your gender preference in order to get what you want from a pair of feet attached to the 'wrong' kind of body?

What about body type preference?

If a random person of a gender or body type you're not attracted to stopped you on the street and somehow just divined that you're into feet, and made a flat-out, open, unabashed offer to fulfill your fantasy with their and/or your feet... would you accept?

What if they were very clear there'd be no other sexual contact... just feet?

What if they made no attempt to hide that once the foot-play has you good and aroused and in need, they fully intend to push it as far as you'll willingly go in your now vulnerable, needy state?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:03 AM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I'm honestly not sure. I love feet but usually only female feet. I think their feet are better looking most of the time. But I realize that is also mostly because girls usually take much better care of their feet and I definitely don't like hairy toes.

But I don't see a reason why I couldn't be attracted to male feet if they are just as well taken care of. Especially if they are of a more feminine male. It would still feel awkward tho, so I'd probably still say no and I'm ashamed to admit it.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:20 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I'm honestly not sure. I love feet but usually only female feet. I think their feet are better looking most of the time. But I realize that is also mostly because girls usually take much better care of their feet and I definitely don't like hairy toes.

But I don't see a reason why I couldn't be attracted to male feet if they are just as well taken care of. Especially if they are of a more feminine male. It would still feel awkward tho, so I'd probably still say no and I'm ashamed to admit it.
What do you like to do to/with feet?

Is there anything you would do with another male's feet?

What if you were dared to?

What if he dared you to?

What about at a party or the like, with a really nice, relaxed atmosphere, and a guy friend put his feet on your lap and asked you to rub them?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:17 PM   #4
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

What do you like to do to/with feet?
Lots of things. Suck toes, sniff soles, have them trample me or eat food off of them. Or just simply look at them.

Is there anything you would do with another male's feet?
Probably not

What if you were dared to?
What if he dared you to?
Maybe smell them?

What about at a party or the like, with a really nice, relaxed atmosphere, and a guy friend put his feet on your lap and asked you to rub them?
I might rub them if he wants, that is not such a big deal. I don't think I would enjoy it tho.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, foot fetish, gender