Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-11-2021, 05:58 PM   #1
AllisonPorter

Default Don’t poop your pants challenge.

Tonight I’m going to drop off a library book to my neighbour. I’ve decided that I’m going to poop my pants on this little excursion. The only unknown at this point is where I’ll be when I inevitably fill the back of my pants.

I’m going in about an hour. Going to roll a dice and whatever it is I’ll set a timer for that many minutes.

I’ll start the timer as soon as I leave my house. When the timer goes off I’ll start pushing and not stop until I poop my pants.

Hopefully I roll a six and my neighbour isn’t too chatty. 😳
AllisonPorter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:03 PM   #2
AllisonPorter

Default I did it. Sort of…..

As it turned out I didn’t end up needing to poop last night after all.

Today though it was building.

I had just returned from getting groceries so I decided to force myself to do 2 things during this challenge. Unload the car and walk across the street to check the mailbox.

I rolled a dice. It was a 2.

I set my timer for 2 minutes and started unloading my groceries. I was working quickly because I knew there was no way I could complete all my tasks in under 2 minutes.

I finished the groceries and set off across the street to get my mail. Right in the middle of the street my timer went off. I did as I was forced to do and started pushing. I had to keep walking though and it wasn’t until I was standing at the mailbox sliding my key into the lock that I felt things really start to move.

I pushed a large and firm load into the back of my diaper. Luckily I was wearing baggy ass sweatpants so I shouldn’t have a noticeable bulge.

I walked across the street and then stopped to lock my car and pushed the rest out.

And now I’m writing this. Wondering what to do now….. shower? Do some chores? Read for a bit.
AllisonPorter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk