Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2021, 04:20 PM   #1
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Female ✦ 26F ✦ Make me flirty and fuckable (and hurt me)

Hey, my hot gD people!

I've returned! I had sooo much fun in this thread last year. Will you guys help me again?

Types of dares/tasks/rules I'm looking for:
- Booty-targeting workouts with or without sexual elements added to it. I have ankle weights and booty bands.

- Plug time.

- Anal dares.

- Edging and/or denial dares.

- Deep throat training.

- Flirt suggestions. I am not looking to get fired or get corona, but I've noticed that men at my workplace find me.... interesting. If you have any dares to push that a little and make their lives (and cocks) even harder, please share your ideas. I enjoy their attention. So no, I'm not actually looking to get fucked. I do like to stroke their ego, make them smile and make them look at me... with desire in their eyes.

- Pain. I hate that I'm such a whore for pain but I can't help it. All the sadistic dares on gD makes me wet against my will.

And one more thing, I've been drinking way too much coffee and not enough water lately. Can someone come up with some rules or punishments to encourage me to drink enough? A bitch needs to be hydrated you know. 💦

If you have any other suggestions to make me a better fucktoy, feel free to challenge me.

- Honey.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 04:30 PM   #2
Nuero

Right I'll start you off then, for flirting with coworkers without getting Corona. Well first suggestion would be set up a glory hole as that will definetely get them to smile and reduce corona transmission chance, although it cuts close on the no fuck rule. But a much more tame and innocent thing you can do that won't get you fired is just to smile at every guy that looks at your body even with a mask the cheeks and eyes will show a smile as well, and then add some extra sway to your hips whilst walking away, show that booty.

As for your coffee addiction, you will only get to visit the bathroom every 4 hours, regardless of the pressure on your bladder, and every cup of coffee adds an hour to that timer, so if you had 3 cups of coffee in the morning than you won't pee again for 7 hours after your morning whizz. The only exception is that time of the month when the timer goes to base 0 but still adds an hour for every cup of coffee. If you ever lose count of the amount of cups you drank, start tallying them with a pen on the back of your hand or as marks on your hip.
Hard limits: blood, permanent, family, full public, illegal, face pic, cam(unless female), gay, pain.

KIK: Neurocomia
Suggestions for dares or punishment I came up for me or others

Last edited by Nuero; 04-02-2021 at 04:34 PM.
Nuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 08:41 PM   #3
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Grab the hottest hot sauce you can get your hands on/afford. And some sand paper.
Make sure you don't have any milk or ice available. Use the sandpaper to scratch up your clit and your pussy in general (inside and out). Then coat your two longest dildoes with the hot sauce as lube. QUICKLY shove one in your ass and one up your pussy. Then QUICKLY pour some hotsauce on your clit and rub it to make sure it gets in under your clitoral hood too.

You have to fuck yourself with the dildoes until you cum.
"Enjoy" the burn. You aren't allowed to do anything to ameliorate it.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 08:59 PM   #4
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Flirt suggestions
If you know someone is watching you, put your arm under your boobs to make it seems bigger or wink toward him.

Edging
Edge once before you come to work. During you break, edge once more again(make it quick and don't enjoy it). You can only come if there's 5/10 people stare at you. If not, edge once more in your house. Don't forget to wear you rubber plug when you get them. That will become your work's accessory.

What's your working outfit by the way?
Old 04-03-2021, 03:09 AM   #5
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuero View Post
Right I'll start you off then, for flirting with coworkers without getting Corona. Well first suggestion would be set up a glory hole as that will definetely get them to smile and reduce corona transmission chance, although it cuts close on the no fuck rule. But a much more tame and innocent thing you can do that won't get you fired is just to smile at every guy that looks at your body even with a mask the cheeks and eyes will show a smile as well, and then add some extra sway to your hips whilst walking away, show that booty.

As for your coffee addiction, you will only get to visit the bathroom every 4 hours, regardless of the pressure on your bladder, and every cup of coffee adds an hour to that timer, so if you had 3 cups of coffee in the morning than you won't pee again for 7 hours after your morning whizz. The only exception is that time of the month when the timer goes to base 0 but still adds an hour for every cup of coffee. If you ever lose count of the amount of cups you drank, start tallying them with a pen on the back of your hand or as marks on your hip.
The covid-rules here are kinda silly, I actually don't have to wear a mask when I'm around my coworkers only - only when I'm around customers. I do think that's risky on it's own, but I didn't make the rules. So I'll definitely smile at them. I laugh at their jokes (and use every inch of self control I have to not touch their arm)

I got some good looking men at my workplace. My boss is an athlete and he has the most glorious ass I have ever seen. So much so that I even considered asking him for workout advice... because damn. That's impressive. I want my booty at that level too hehe. My boss likes me a lot. Our relationship is already very friendly even though I've only worked there for a few months.

There's also this silver fox. Really tall.. towering over me. He flirts with me a lot - but like with a hint of sarcasm and jokes to make it more appropriate. Like he flirts, but yet he doesn't. He could always brush it off with saying "I was joking". His deep voice and mature look gives me aaaaall the daddy issues. Because of Easter, I won't be seeing any of them until Tuesday. But I will make sure to smile, smize and move as femininely as I can.

About the coffee rule, so let me see if my bimbo brain got this right. When I pee, I have to wait 4 hours until I can pee again, but if I drink a cup of coffee I would have to wait 5 hours? And 6 hours if I had two cups of coffee etc.? That would definitely force me to cut down on my coffee consumption.

I don't quite understand "The only exception is that time of the month when the timer goes to base 0 but still adds an hour for every cup of coffee." What do you mean by base 0? I'm sorry that I'm a lil dumb

likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.

Old 04-03-2021, 03:35 AM   #6
Nuero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
The covid-rules here are kinda silly, I actually don't have to wear a mask when I'm around my coworkers only - only when I'm around customers. I do think that's risky on it's own, but I didn't make the rules. So I'll definitely smile at them. I laugh at their jokes (and use every inch of self control I have to not touch their arm)

I got some good looking men at my workplace. My boss is an athlete and he has the most glorious ass I have ever seen. So much so that I even considered asking him for workout advice... because damn. That's impressive. I want my booty at that level too hehe. My boss likes me a lot. Our relationship is already very friendly even though I've only worked there for a few months.

There's also this silver fox. Really tall.. towering over me. He flirts with me a lot - but like with a hint of sarcasm and jokes to make it more appropriate. Like he flirts, but yet he doesn't. He could always brush it off with saying "I was joking". His deep voice and mature look gives me aaaaall the daddy issues. Because of Easter, I won't be seeing any of them until Tuesday. But I will make sure to smile, smize and move as femininely as I can.

About the coffee rule, so let me see if my bimbo brain got this right. When I pee, I have to wait 4 hours until I can pee again, but if I drink a cup of coffee I would have to wait 5 hours? And 6 hours if I had two cups of coffee etc.? That would definitely force me to cut down on my coffee consumption.

I don't quite understand "The only exception is that time of the month when the timer goes to base 0 but still adds an hour for every cup of coffee." What do you mean by base 0? I'm sorry that I'm a lil dumb
Base 0 just means that the clock starts at 0 hours instead of 4 hours, that is the base time, your starting point. So if you have a lot of problems during your period where you constantly need to visit the bathroom, you can as long as you don't drink coffee, if you do drink coffee you need to wait 1 hour for 1 cup, 2 hours for 2 cups, 3 hours for 3 cups.

So instead of your starting point being 4 and counting up from there, it's 0, I hope it's clear now.
Hard limits: blood, permanent, family, full public, illegal, face pic, cam(unless female), gay, pain.

KIK: Neurocomia
Suggestions for dares or punishment I came up for me or others
Nuero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 03:53 AM   #7
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Grab the hottest hot sauce you can get your hands on/afford. And some sand paper.
Make sure you don't have any milk or ice available. Use the sandpaper to scratch up your clit and your pussy in general (inside and out). Then coat your two longest dildoes with the hot sauce as lube. QUICKLY shove one in your ass and one up your pussy. Then QUICKLY pour some hotsauce on your clit and rub it to make sure it gets in under your clitoral hood too.

You have to fuck yourself with the dildoes until you cum.
"Enjoy" the burn. You aren't allowed to do anything to ameliorate it.
Okay, I gotta preface with this by admitting that I failed miserably. Not a good start to my thread, guys. I'm really sorry.

I've had bad experiences with hot sauce in the past, so I didn't even know why I was dumb enough to not put it in my limits. I even consciously considered it, but decided not to, so I guess it was fair game that you gave me a really, really mean dare. I hope you know that your dare is really mean I did admit that sadistic things make me wet. And if I had just been browsing gD and saw you post this on someone else's thread, it would definitely make my clit throb immediately. It also had that affect when I read it - followed by a wave of fear because I know from experience that I have regretted milder hot sauce play in the past.

But I will share my experience even though I've been such a bad girl - even after begging you guys to hurt me. I asked for this. And then I was such a pussy.

As preparation, I did clean myself out and wear my little princess plug to open me up - otherwise I wouldn't be able to force a dildo inside my ass quickly like you asked. I almost haven't done any anal play since the last time I played with you gD monsters <3

I didn't have sandpaper at home and because of it being a holiday I couldn't get some, but to be completely honest, it's probably just an excuse. I don't think I would have dared to try sandpaper in combination with hot sauce even if I had sandpaper at home. However, I did use the abrasive side of a kitchen sponge to rub and scratch my clit and my freshly-shaven cunt. No hair to hide that soft, sensitive skin. I also put the sponge on the arm of chair with the rough side up, so I could hump my little - already raw - pussy against it. I made sure to spread my pussy lips over it, so it could really scratch against my clit and the opening of my pussy.

I can't do double penetration as my holes are too tight for that. I've never successfully managed that. I decided to try my pussy first. Poured some hot sauce over the dildo and forced it inside my pussy. INSTANT REGRET. The burn was insane. I always rhythmically tighten my pussy around objects - it's a habit from being focused on pleasing men and milking cock. I don't even do it on purpose. I wished I could stop doing it because everytime my pussy squeezed the dildo, it pushed the burning heat deeper inside me and once it mixed with my pussy juice and started flowing towards the opening of my pussy, I could feel some of it being pushed into my urethra. FUCK.

I pulled the dildo out. Considered quitting, but then reapplied some hot sauce, took out my princess plug and pushed the dildo inside my ass. It took some force - even though my little princess plug had already opened me quite a bit. I screamed in pain once it turned me asshole into a ring of fire.

I knew the worst thing was yet to come. I pulled my clithood back and let drops of hot sauce shower my exposed, raw clit. HOW could you do this do me, linearizationcannon? The pain was overwhelming. All those micro "cuts" made the hot sauce a million times worse. I tried my best to focus on fucking my ass, but that friction from the thrusts made it feel like someone gave me a lava enema and proceeded to fist it deeper into me. Not that I have ever been fisted... or touched lava, but this is what I imagine it to be like. And the heat just kept building up and up. I started crying... and maybe panick a liiiiittle bit. There was no way I could cum from this intense amount of pain.

I knew from experience that water will only make it worse... so can someone tell me why my dumb self still rushed to the shower, dildo in ass, to put water on my abused clit and holes? I knew... and I did it anyway. I am that dumb bitch on a deserted island who'll drink salt water when she is thirsty.

And of course it only made it worse. I think I spent 30 minutes in the shower desperately trying to make it burn less. Only time can put out that fire. If I had any milk at home I would have given myself a milk enema that's for sure.

So okay, linearizationcannon, I was a pussy... and I have to admit your dare was a little too extreme for me.

Things I failed at:
- Sandpaper. What I used -is- less abrasive than sandpaper.
- Double penetration. I'm too tight for that.
- Taking it like a good girl and not trying to do anything to calm the burn. I panicked and couldn't help myself.
- Making myself cum.
Soooo... basically the whole dare.

I'm sorry. So for now, hot sauce inside my holes is a limit too. And definitely also after any kind of clit-scratching.

The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 04:20 AM   #8
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Flirt suggestions
If you know someone is watching you, put your arm under your boobs to make it seems bigger or wink toward him.

Edging
Edge once before you come to work. During you break, edge once more again(make it quick and don't enjoy it). You can only come if there's 5/10 people stare at you. If not, edge once more in your house. Don't forget to wear you rubber plug when you get them. That will become your work's accessory.

What's your working outfit by the way?
I already tend to do that. Put my arm under my boobs like that. Makes me feel like an anime girl with tits way too huge for the rest of her body. Unfortunately I am one of those people who can't wink - at least not gracefully. It's so annoying haha. Maybe God didn't want me to have that much power. He had to stop me somehow haha. But I will definitely try to force myself to meet their eyes and give him a playful look. But you are right... a wink would have been more direct. I just can't do it effortlessly - and if you can't do that, it kills the charm of a wink.

I really have considered wearing my princess plug to work in the past (as it's the only plug I've owned in the past).... But part of the dress code is "black pants" now I'm usually more of a dress/skirt kind of girl, so I already did my best to look as feminine as possible in something as boring as black pants.

I always wear RapidWear tights. They cling to every curve of the booty I'm working so hard to keep peachy and juicy. Like they were painted on. Because they cling so tightly to my body, I also wear Victoria's Secret Sexy Illusion G-strings. The fabric is so thin, smooth (and so small it's almost non-existent) that you can't see it through any clothes no matter how tight.

I just worry that a plug could be seen. Maybe I should just consider wearing black jeans sometimes. I suspect that would make it less obvious. Besides that I wear a fitted shirt. Make up and hair done, of course. I wonder if I could even concentrate at work with my ass filled like that hehe. Once I get the new plugs I'll try to experiment in the mirror and see how obvious it is.

"You can only come if there's 5/10 people stare at you."
Stare at me while I am at work in general or stare at me during an edge? I am not brave enough to do the latter lol

The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 04:24 AM   #9
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuero View Post
Base 0 just means that the clock starts at 0 hours instead of 4 hours, that is the base time, your starting point. So if you have a lot of problems during your period where you constantly need to visit the bathroom, you can as long as you don't drink coffee, if you do drink coffee you need to wait 1 hour for 1 cup, 2 hours for 2 cups, 3 hours for 3 cups.

So instead of your starting point being 4 and counting up from there, it's 0, I hope it's clear now.
Ah like that. I get it now! Thank you for taking my period into consideration. Most people don't seem to remember (or want to remember) the boring, annoying realities of life. I will start with your rule after the next time I pee (because I didn't entirely get it until now). I already had one cup of coffee today, so I definitely got to get it together.

Old 04-03-2021, 07:04 AM   #10
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Well for the flirting part: I'd like to encourage you to eat a banana in front of your co-workers. And slowly suck on it and push it in and out while eating.

As for the pain, take one of your bulletvibrators, to bring you close to the edge. Then remove the vibrator and slap your clit with your dominant flat hand 5 times.
Repeat this 5 times. For the sixth time when you are on the edge, take your double sided pink dildo, shove it as deep as you can down the throat, while it is down the throat you may cum, once you removed it, no cumming allowed anymore.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 07:10 AM   #11
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Fapioh Challenge

I have this dare that is built on random surprises, very big variation, and not public, just as you like it. It's for both boys and girls, so if you get a task that's only for the other sex, just pick a new one. You use a public randomizer to pick you dare, then you look it up in a video clip, where all the instructions for the dare is expressed. (I'll send a link to the video clip, since that's not allowed to be linked in here).

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400094

What to do:
-Go to the randomizer site, and cut and paste the list of time points in the randomizer box. Post the link to the results before the result if finished. It will then give you one of these time points.

-Go to the video clip (sent to you by PM) and look up your dare task. If it's a task only possible for males and not doable for you, pick a new one.

-Do the next task, until you get a C-card (there are lots of them, so maybe 1 in 18 of the times you will get a C-card). Then do the C-card task and done!

-After every completed task, make a comment about it in your blog.

Good luck!!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 07:24 AM   #12
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for your responds, all of it are great!

Quote:
I already tend to do that. Put my arm under my boobs like that. Makes me feel like an anime girl with tits way too huge for the rest of her body. Unfortunately I am one of those people who can't wink - at least not gracefully. It's so annoying haha. Maybe God didn't want me to have that much power. He had to stop me somehow haha. But I will definitely try to force myself to meet their eyes and give him a playful look. But you are right... a wink would have been more direct. I just can't do it effortlessly - and if you can't do that, it kills the charm of a wink.

I really have considered wearing my princess plug to work in the past (as it's the only plug I've owned in the past).... But part of the dress code is "black pants" now I'm usually more of a dress/skirt kind of girl, so I already did my best to look as feminine as possible in something as boring as black pants.

I always wear RapidWear tights. They cling to every curve of the booty I'm working so hard to keep peachy and juicy. Like they were painted on. Because they cling so tightly to my body, I also wear Victoria's Secret Sexy Illusion G-strings. The fabric is so thin, smooth (and so small it's almost non-existent) that you can't see it through any clothes no matter how tight.
Too bad then, how about licking your lip and make a little smile? Looking toward your outfit, I think I know why your workmates are staring at you.

Quote:

I just worry that a plug could be seen. Maybe I should just consider wearing black jeans sometimes. I suspect that would make it less obvious. Besides that I wear a fitted shirt. Make up and hair done, of course. I wonder if I could even concentrate at work with my ass filled like that hehe. Once I get the new plugs I'll try to experiment in the mirror and see how obvious it is.

"You can only come if there's 5/10 people stare at you."
Stare at me while I am at work in general or stare at me during an edge? I am not brave enough to do the latter lol
Won't it be funner that way? You'll be self-conscious if the plug is showing or not. You will also need to take an extra precaution when taking something on the flour. Imagine the adrenaline if someone notice it and I'm sure the mens in your company won't protest it.

You can wear jeans but in exchange, I want you to go commando so perhaps it might fall. I think this is a good idea and when you wear your RapidWear, you can bring your bullet vibes. Not in your purse of course. Turn it on when it's safe to keep you company.

It's the former not later, I'm not that cruel. yet
Old 04-04-2021, 02:05 PM   #13
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:

I'm sorry. So for now, hot sauce inside my holes is a limit too. And definitely also after any kind of clit-scratching.
But you succeeded at torturing yourself and getting it into all holes, as well as avoiding the actually helpful ways to decrease the burn. So you at least succeeded at the core of the dare.

And you'll always have the memory to masturbate to until one day you think to yourself that surely it couldn't really have been that bad and try again.

Old 04-05-2021, 10:34 PM   #14
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
So okay, linearizationcannon, I was a pussy... and I have to admit your dare was a little too extreme for me.

Things I failed at:
- Sandpaper. What I used -is- less abrasive than sandpaper.
- Double penetration. I'm too tight for that.
- Taking it like a good girl and not trying to do anything to calm the burn. I panicked and couldn't help myself.
- Making myself cum.
I have, however, figured out your punishment for failing these parts though: savor your chances to cum from the tasks you've already been given, because you aren't allowed to cum until the next time you have a real cock in you. The only exceptions to your long denial will be the dares you've already been given.

And hey, that touch of desperation will make you all the more flirty

Advertisements
Kink Talk