Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should i do it? If yes, how?
Yes ofcourse, but with your sister. 27 39.71%
Yes ofcourse, with a girlfriend 18 26.47%
No, you are just horny.. jerk off and calm down. 23 33.82%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2020, 08:09 PM   #1
SissyXcandy

Default Shall i kinda expose myself to my sister or a girlfriend?

Hey everyone, last couple weeks i really pushed myself with my sissy slave lifestyle.. So i want to do as much as possible before my motivation dissapears. I thaught of sending a message to someone like a girlfriend or even my sister.. I know that it is maybe a thing because i am more hyped up then normal and it might be temporarily. But eventualy i think it is the best thing to do, so it will permanent as possible.

So the message will say that ''the girl'' the message is a girl who is my online mistress. And that she wants her to be my mistress so she can leaves me. Or something like that.

I dont know, how to actualy explain it but the idea is that. I dont know if it stupid or actualy a good thing to do.

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 05:39 AM   #2
SissyXcandy

Hey everyone,

Could i also get some secnarios of how i should do it? And no is also an answer :P I am actually looking for the right thing.

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 07-22-2020, 03:15 PM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I opted for no.

Assuming that your sissy slave lifestyle is purely part of your sexual lifestyle, I think it's important to answer the question 'does she want to know (more) about my kinky side?' Unless you know that the person is already into kinky stuff, I think the answer is no. Edit: on the other side, being yourself is bliss. If you believe the person will accept for whoever you are, subtlety bring up the topic and tell the person who you are (or want to be). I would keep the conversation non-sexual though.

If it's not only part of your sexual life but also part of your personality and you want to (sort of) come out of the closet as a sissy, the answer might be yes. I suggest you tell it to the person with whom you're the closest.

Either way, if you decide to tell someone about your sissy slave lifestyle, you should do it with a reason.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 07-22-2020 at 03:20 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 07-22-2020, 06:12 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I opted for no.

Assuming that your sissy slave lifestyle is purely part of your sexual lifestyle, I think it's important to answer the question 'does she want to know (more) about my kinky side?' Unless you know that the person is already into kinky stuff, I think the answer is no. Edit: on the other side, being yourself is bliss. If you believe the person will accept for whoever you are, subtlety bring up the topic and tell the person who you are (or want to be). I would keep the conversation non-sexual though.

If it's not only part of your sexual life but also part of your personality and you want to (sort of) come out of the closet as a sissy, the answer might be yes. I suggest you tell it to the person with whom you're the closest.

Either way, if you decide to tell someone about your sissy slave lifestyle, you should do it with a reason.
I'll second this. I can't speak for any one else, but I sure my siblings aren't interested in my kink lifestyle. If this was something you plan on implementing full time where others will see you then that's a different question.

I will also say that if you are serious about your girlfriend and see a possible future with her in the long term, then this is something you might want to discuss with her, but I wouldn't do it in a way that you're sending a message as an online mistress. It something that deserves to be talked about face to face and not through the grapevine.

(Also your poll has no end date)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 07-24-2020, 09:31 AM   #5
SissyXcandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I opted for no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I'll second this. I can't speak for any one else, but I sure my siblings aren't interested in my kink lifestyle. If this was something you plan on implementing full time where others will see you then that's a different question.

I will also say that if you are serious about your girlfriend and see a possible future with her in the long term, then this is something you might want to discuss with her, but I wouldn't do it in a way that you're sending a message as an online mistress. It something that deserves to be talked about face to face and not through the grapevine.

(Also your poll has no end date)
Yeah you are probably right. Like in my opinion it is pretty much impossible to find a dominantrix who is my age, wants eventually to marry me and being also wanting a FLR releationship? Or am i looking at the wrong places?

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
Old 07-24-2020, 09:44 AM   #6
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyXcandy View Post
Yeah you are probably right. Like in my opinion it is pretty much impossible to find a dominantrix who is my age, wants eventually to marry me and being also wanting a FLR releationship? Or am i looking at the wrong places?
I don't think you're in the wrong place, but remember that all roads lead to Rome. Some are smooth and some have a lot of curves, bumps and detours.

Perhaps you can look for men to dominate you. Some sissies find it adds to the humiliation and a cock is more much accessible provided he dominated you in person and not from a distance.

You can also start regular dating and tell your dates at an early state about your alternate interests. If they are into sissification or kinks in general, lucky you. If not, there will be a clean break-off because the both of you haven't known each other for very long.

Or you start dating as a sissy. I'm unsure which dating platforms are the best at facilitating such matchmaking, so you'll have to look into that. Or simply use Tinder or look for local BDSM communities nearby on FetLife.

Ps. I don't think getDare is the best place to find someone or at the very least, there are better alternatives that focus on dating. I see getDare more as a playground to find yourself and experiment with each other.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:39 PM   #7
SissyXcandy

Hey again..

Now i think about this after a couple months.. I am happy to say that i did listen to the comments instead of the votes because I dont understand why I ever thaught that this would be a good idea..

soo.. thanks :/

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far

Advertisements
Kink Talk