Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-02-2020, 12:19 AM   #1
Centself

Default tasks while i am in denial

after edging over 50 times tonight i am now no touch for about an hour and i’ve decided to try self denial for the first time, i love this feeling of being needy and dripping
since it is my first time i’m going to try to go 2 days no orgasm
please give me some rules and tasks until then! i live with roommates as well so discreet tasks are preferred

Likes: Pain, bondage,ice insertion, edging, temperature play, -humiliation, clit torture, piss play/tasting, butt plugs

Dislikes/Punishments: messy, age play, pet play, piss drinking, anal, ruined orgasms, chastity, orgasm denial

Limits:
Illegal, incest, diapers, animals, pics, scat

Toys: dildos (small, med, large, xl tentacle), vibrator (bullet and wand), rope, two clamps, butt plug
Centself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:55 AM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Rules :
Any time you pee collect a small amount and then hold it in your mouth for 5 minutes after leaving bathroom. Then you can spit it out, but don't rinse.

Don't touch masturbate unless there's something in your ass. If you're even close to coming stop immediately and slap your pussy hard.

Tasks:
Masturbate for at least 20 minutes, if you're about to cum you have to stop immediately and take a cold shower.

Hand write 100 lines of "I'm a dumb, horny slut. I do not deserve to cum"

Play this game:
Wearing just underwear get a tray of ice cubes and a 6 sided die. Ensure the ice cubes are smooth and not sharp.

You must use your body to melt the ice. For each ice cube roll the die, that will determine where it gets put to melt.

1: left nipple
2 : right nipple
3 : in vagina
4 : around clit
5 : between vagina and anus
6 : in anus

You must keep it there until it melts. You can move it around the area specified if required, but not remove it from the area. You must work your way through all the ice cubes.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk