Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-01-2020, 07:05 PM   #1
sluttymarie

Default 26F Keep me embarrassed all week

I'm new here and as you can imagine my kink in being embarrassed. Those situations were you get caught doing something that you shouldn't or having a wardrobe malfunction. I get turned on by the people look. I don't want to be obvious about it.

So, for the next week I'll be accepting dares to get embarrassed and report it as soon as I do it.

A little about me: I work in an office. I have my own desk in a shared area. I'm most of my day in front of my computer. I have a one hour drive from and to my workplace. I live in a big building with a lot of shared areas (lobby, garage, terrace). I have one window that face to the street but I live in a sixth floor. There're three apartment in every floor.

Anything that you want to ask I'll answer

Limits: Pics/Videos, Illegal, Family/Friends/Strangers, Permanent, messy with food, Too public, Poo
sluttymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:28 PM   #2
dbgetdare

I think you should try taking off your panties at your desk!!!

PM Dares
dbgetdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:30 PM   #3
sluttymarie

Excelent. I'll do it on monday

Limits: Pics/Videos, Illegal, Family/Friends/Strangers, Permanent, messy with food, Too public, Poo
Old 08-01-2020, 11:53 PM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Here's a few for you:

1. Strip yourself naked and hold your dildo against the window. Give if a blowjob for 5 minutes, then turn around make yourself cum on it while it's still pressed against the window.

2: Remove your undewear and hide it in one of the shared places in your building. Go away for at least 5 minutes before retrieving it.

3. Fill a bottle with your pee while at home. Go outside and sit on a bench somewhere with plenty of people around you. Take a single sip at a time until it is empty.
You may dilute it with water if needed.

4. Put on your brightest pair of panties, and a pair of pants with a zipper. Walk around with the zipper undone untill you have caught at least 5 people looking or someone tells you that it is undone.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 01:24 AM   #5
SerBlack
getDare Addict

On your drive to work have your breasts showing. You can wear a bra if you wish, but if you are a bit more daring, then don't.
Old 08-02-2020, 01:32 AM   #6
jammez
getDare Ladder

You must wear a butt plug every day. If it falls out you must lick it clean

Currently not Denied

Male
Likes: WAM, panties, thongs, humiliation, strip games, gunge, messy
Punishments : Self Facial instruction
Limits: public, only on own, no face, shaving, scat. Blood. Medical. Needles

I am a messy loser for MillieGee

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80992
jammez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:47 AM   #7
van9069

Next time you fill up gas you can only do this wearing your sexiest bra and g-string and nothing else

If you get asked where your clothes are you will answer that you lost them

If this is too much for you, you can wear an oversized shirt on top with the top four buttons opened

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:22 AM   #8
Lewtonr

Leave a pair of panties hanging from your appartment's door with a note reading "you left this at my place" before going to work.
They have to be used, but you may choose how slutty they should be and how dirty(It would be pretty embarrassing if they were to be stained or ripped appart)

Let us know how you choose them and if any of your neighbours start looking at you in a funny way

Likes(giving and reciving): Humiliation (degradation verbal humiliation, etc.. ), anal play, anal streaching, hidden public, spanking, pain, cbt, games, wedgies, feet, body smell, sissy, domination/submission. And open to find new ones!

BigLimits: Scat, blood, zoophilia, full public,
hard pain, hard cbt, uretrha insertion, face.

Toys: some dildos of increasing size
Lewtonr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:14 AM   #9
Lyb
getDare Addict

At work edge in the toilet entirely naked and leave your panties in the cubicle. Wear a skirt that may show you're not wearing underwear.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:37 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttymarie View Post
I'm new here and as you can imagine my kink in being embarrassed. Those situations were you get caught doing something that you shouldn't or having a wardrobe malfunction. I get turned on by the people look. I don't want to be obvious about it.

So, for the next week I'll be accepting dares to get embarrassed and report it as soon as I do it.

A little about me: I work in an office. I have my own desk in a shared area. I'm most of my day in front of my computer. I have a one hour drive from and to my workplace. I live in a big building with a lot of shared areas (lobby, garage, terrace). I have one window that face to the street but I live in a sixth floor. There're three apartment in every floor.

Anything that you want to ask I'll answer
Every evening for a week at 10 pm you undress completely and spend 15 minutes minimum naked with lights on so visible from street if anyone looks high enough.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #11
sluttymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Here's a few for you:

1. Strip yourself naked and hold your dildo against the window. Give if a blowjob for 5 minutes, then turn around make yourself cum on it while it's still pressed against the window.

2: Remove your undewear and hide it in one of the shared places in your building. Go away for at least 5 minutes before retrieving it.

3. Fill a bottle with your pee while at home. Go outside and sit on a bench somewhere with plenty of people around you. Take a single sip at a time until it is empty.
You may dilute it with water if needed.

4. Put on your brightest pair of panties, and a pair of pants with a zipper. Walk around with the zipper undone untill you have caught at least 5 people looking or someone tells you that it is undone.
Great dares. I'll do it as soon as possible and write a report

Old 08-02-2020, 11:25 AM   #12
sluttymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
On your drive to work have your breasts showing. You can wear a bra if you wish, but if you are a bit more daring, then don't.
Maybe with the bra. Is too public to go showing my tits

Old 08-02-2020, 11:27 AM   #13
sluttymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammez View Post
You must wear a butt plug every day. If it falls out you must lick it clean
Thanks for the dare

Old 08-02-2020, 11:28 AM   #14
sluttymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by van9069 View Post
Next time you fill up gas you can only do this wearing your sexiest bra and g-string and nothing else

If you get asked where your clothes are you will answer that you lost them

If this is too much for you, you can wear an oversized shirt on top with the top four buttons opened
Sorry but both are too much exposure for me

Old 08-02-2020, 11:29 AM   #15
sluttymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewtonr View Post
Leave a pair of panties hanging from your appartment's door with a note reading "you left this at my place" before going to work.
They have to be used, but you may choose how slutty they should be and how dirty(It would be pretty embarrassing if they were to be stained or ripped appart)

Let us know how you choose them and if any of your neighbours start looking at you in a funny way
Great dare. I can't wait to do it tomorrow

The following user says Thank You to sluttymarie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk